"White Angel 33" (Danica) is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "White Angel 33" (Danica) is Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Here is the White Angel 33 Trailer:

and here is the White Angel 33 Element poster:
WA 33 poster copy.jpg
WA 33 poster copy.jpg (620.51 KiB) Viewed 3463 times
"White Angel 33", starring Danica Thrall, is scheduled for release February 24th!

There will be a version without the orgasmic squirts too!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

Most anticipated video of the year!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 33" (Danica) is Coming Soon!

Trailer

Attachments
WA 33 poster copy.jpg
WA 33 poster copy.jpg (620.51 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
WA 33 still 19 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 19 copy.jpg (404.65 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
WA 33 still 17 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 17 copy.jpg (510.43 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Looks exciting!
You said WA33 has the inner voice element. So I was wondering if the orgasmic squirts for this particular movie were integrated into the story, like Spider Warrior 2, or if they were only added in after.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:17 am Looks exciting!
You said WA33 has the inner voice element. So I was wondering if the orgasmic squirts for this particular movie were integrated into the story, like Spider Warrior 2, or if they were only added in after.
With all due respect Falleen, I think I made it clear that every time we do it, it's always an afterthought. We do it for you and a few others. It is not very popular. We want to please everyone; that's why we add it.
Falleen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.

Post by Falleen »

I was only asking, Director B, since Spider Warrior 2 seemed to integrate it into the script, as did SW1.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:58 am I was only asking, Director B, since Spider Warrior 2 seemed to integrate it into the script, as did SW1.

Yes, it is integrated into the script in that the killer is commenting that he knows she's getting off on being strangled, and she is saying "No. No!" through her inner voice, trying to deny what is actually happening. The squirts are placed after this dialogue and inner voice from Danica.

Blue
Attachments
WA 33 still 21 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 21 copy.jpg (441.91 KiB) Viewed 3115 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

I am very glad that you have an inside voice! That's one of my favourite features in your films
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

I also love the inner voice! And I am extremely excited to see Danica back. Not an original observation, but a salient one.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Yes, the inner voice can really take the defeat to another level, particularly when it slowly transitions from confident and arrogant, to awakening to the peril, to denial that it's possible she should lose, to OMG I'm really losing, to fear and terror, to begging and pleading, to feeling she's ending, to finally accepting that she's about to end. Teen Bat 1, in particular, really captured this progression.
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

Yes, it is integrated into the script in that the killer is commenting that he knows she's getting off on being strangled, and she is saying "No. No!" through her inner voice, trying to deny what is actually happening. The squirts are placed after this dialogue and inner voice from Danica.

Blue[/color]
[/quote]

Thank you, Blue. I really appreciate your response.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

The return of Danica is the best news of the year and last year combined! No shooting but a stabbing is great and Danica is amazing in every guise.

Fingers crossed for Danica in a superheroine role soon.

White Angel 33 is a must buy for me!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Hello, Blue. I love the fact that Dancia is back. The board seems pretty excited about it. But my question is that Dancia was able to do a lot of bear hugs and over the knee back breakers in the past and was very good at it. Is it possible we could see those coming back in future videos or is there a little bit more to it than an actress willing to do those moves?
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Post by pmzimm808 »

Will the attention to the upskirts, if any, be on the level of Payday and or the Curios Detective? I would buy everything you put out if you put any attention the lower half. Especially if you can mix in more and longer wide shots showing her whole body convulse in a long struggle. Man cannot live by breast alone,...;-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 33" (Danica) is Coming Soon!

Trailer

Attachments
WA 33 still 27 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 27 copy.jpg (419.09 KiB) Viewed 2615 times
WA 33 still 30 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 30 copy.jpg (367.9 KiB) Viewed 2615 times