The Return of Nova Prime... Maybe

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: The Return of Nova Prime... Maybe

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:30 am
Director B wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:58 am Keep the suggestion coming.
I suggest she move to London and remain available! :D
We'd all love that :-)
Attachments
Supernova Prime for action still 1.jpg
Supernova Prime for action still 1.jpg (515.48 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I am always a fan of the over the knee back breaker. Bear hugs are great too but not so much the reverse.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:04 am I am always a fan of the over the knee back breaker. Bear hugs are great too but not so much the reverse.
The knee drops are even better when the villain adds the extra push down on the chest while she's draped over his knee. That added bit of punishment before he rolls her off and onto the floor to writhe painfully, and helplessly while he prepares to finish her off!

I agree on not caring so much for the reverse hug, I want the over-the-shoulder shots of the heroine's cleavage as she arches back trying (futilely, of course) to break the grip. Particularly with costumes that leave the cleavage well displayed, like Ultrawoman and Wondra! :D
Director B

Post by Director B »

Any more suggestions?
Attachments
Supernova Prime for action still 10.jpg
Supernova Prime for action still 10.jpg (677.79 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:45 am Any more suggestions?
Inner voice monologue. We've only had that once from Melody, and then only at the very end of the video. Teen Bat 10 is the best one to date, in my opinion. I long to hear her rising fear, and finally anguish at the realization that her life is about to end! A great line at the end would be something like "It's happening! I knew this day would come... but Oh, God! Not today... please not today!"

If Melody is OK with it, a little postmortem caress of her lovely thighs wouldn't be an unwelcome sight! :twisted:
ace28065
What is your main fetish?: love women and their heartbeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post up and contribute to the forum and see if anyone has good stories.
Referral: search engine.

Post by ace28065 »

Would love to hear a heartbeat in this one somewhere.
DS00
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Director B wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:45 am Any more suggestions?
Hand strangle, gassing KO, depowering via dart, and versions with and without the inner monologue. Just throwing a couple ideas out for discussion. And I know this is far-fetched, but maybe an episode or two of SYCC?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Nove Prime is in pre-production now.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 327.jpg
Behind the scenes still 327.jpg (494.03 KiB) Viewed 2068 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

I know it's early, but can Director B or Bluestone let us know if there will be an alternate version with the orgasm element and added/alternate dialogue and inner monologue that incorporates the element into the story?
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Civilian skirt, blouse, heels (prefer ankle straps HH), neck chop, falls to her knees, slow garrotte, death twitches.
Bluestone
Site Admin
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

As Director B announced, we are now in Pre-Production of the next Supernova Prime video, and here are the terms of participating in this group custom...

1. You can simply pre-pay for this video at a cost of only $50.00, which will get you all versions of the video that we produce, being at least an Extreme and Peril version, plus an Extra Footage release. This pre-payment option will be set up shortly at our Silk 'N Blood store, and the link will be announced on this thread;

2. If you want to buy an element, you will get all of the pre-pay goodies plus your element incorporated into at least one of the versions, all for only $100.00. Now, let's be very clear on this one. We cannot accommodate everyone with this option. We will only accept payment from those whose elements have been pre-approved by me. So, you will have to send me the element that you want, either by PM or to DDGBluestone@hotmail.com, and I will let you know if the element is accepted. If so, you would simply buy two pre-pay products to pay the $100.00 cost.

I am accepting element requests now. Do not post them on this thread, send them to me by PM or email.

Sound good?

Blue
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 327.jpg
Behind the scenes still 327.jpg (494.03 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

barefeet,no stocking
Director B

Post by Director B »

wzpyb wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:27 pm barefeet,no stocking
Please read Blue's post above.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Nove Prime is in pre-production now.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Melody Sky 2.jpg
Behind the scenes still Melody Sky 2.jpg (372.78 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

We're just about to close off the opportunity to purchase elements for this production. We've decided on a few, but this offer is time limited. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Blue
SP6-Still2.jpg
SP6-Still2.jpg (258.15 KiB) Viewed 1423 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com