The Return of Nova Prime... Maybe

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Re: The Return of Nova Prime... Maybe

Post by Whiteknight »

May the 4th be with you on this production.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

We have not decided on the final form of the contributions, but there has been sufficient support offered on this thread and by PM and email that we have committed to bringing Melody over to the UK for a shoot in late May. Once we complete filming of our April films, we will be concentrating on the Melody/Supernova Prime event. All will be clearly posted on this thread as to what elements we can accept into the production, the cost, and the rewards for contributing as a pre-purchase and/or element purchase which will include the pre-purchase goodies, probably in early May.
SP5-Still2.jpg
SP5-Still2.jpg (420.49 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
SP5-Still1.jpg
SP5-Still1.jpg (503.35 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:59 am We have not decided on the final form of the contributions, but there has been sufficient support offered on this thread and by PM and email that we have committed to bringing Melody over to the UK for a shoot in late May. Once we complete filming of our April films, we will be concentrating on the Melody/Supernova Prime event. All will be clearly posted on this thread as to what elements we can accept into the production, the cost, and the rewards for contributing as a pre-purchase and/or element purchase which will include the pre-purchase goodies, probably in early May.
SP5-Still2.jpg
SP5-Still1.jpg

Blue
This is going to be FUN! :pc: :clap:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

The Return of Nova Prime

What would you like to see in this video?
Attachments
Supernova Prime for action still 1.jpg
Supernova Prime for action still 1.jpg (515.48 KiB) Viewed 1927 times
Supernova Prime for action still 6.jpg
Supernova Prime for action still 6.jpg (332.16 KiB) Viewed 1927 times
Supernova Prime for action still 7.jpg
Supernova Prime for action still 7.jpg (439.83 KiB) Viewed 1927 times
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

An active chloroforming and cradle carry !!!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:06 am The Return of Nova Prime

A chloroform KO, at least one lengthy ligature strangulation to (at least) apparent death with open eyes and parted lips, with a body pan before she revives (if she's not dead). It can be in costume, or civilian guise (mini skirt, nylons, and heels). PLEASE include multiple inner voice protests and fear. It would be awesome if F v. F worked out, but that's probably pushing it financially. :D
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Melody wearing a skirt suit, pantyhose and glasses, and wearing pantyhose as Nova Prime. Lots of chloro would be great too :)
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Hoping for multiple chloro scenes one in civvies one in costume
DS00
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

A cape strangle death would be fantastic, ideally with her laying on the ground with back arching and legs kicking (this could also be done as an apparent death, with body pan and death stare). Would also like to see her body dragged away by the legs and a throat chop from which she drops to her knees and then the floor. M vs. F would be preferred. Gotta echo the requests for chloroforming, civilian guise, and a ligature strangle. Maybe the ligature strangle could be done in civilian guise and the cape strangle as the final death?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the comments, guys. Any more ideas for this up-and-coming video?
Attachments
Supernova Prime Prisoner Exchange Still 30.jpg
Supernova Prime Prisoner Exchange Still 30.jpg (602.25 KiB) Viewed 1662 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

DS00 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:53 pm

A cape strangle death would be fantastic, ideally with her laying on the ground with back arching and legs kicking (this could also be done as an apparent death, with body pan and death stare). Would also like to see her body dragged away by the legs and a throat chop from which she drops to her knees and then the floor. M vs. F would be preferred. Gotta echo the requests for chloroforming, civilian guise, and a ligature strangle. Maybe the ligature strangle could be done in civilian guise and the cape strangle as the final death?
The cape strangle is a great idea! It's been teased a number of times, but never taken to completion and once again, it's using a symbol of the heroine's power to defeat her, and that's a really great element!

Have you considered doing an alternate ending, with one version ending with strangulation and the other either stabbed or shot? Another thought is if a strangulation, versions with and without squirts. :D
qaz552175

Post by qaz552175 »

Just joined this forum.Is it possible? Danica Thrall act the part Supernova, Melody Sky act the part Supernova Prime.Supernova loses to Supernova Prime after two scuffles.ending like this url:https://www.deviantart.com/orcaman001/a ... -620939365
Last edited by qaz552175 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

I would love to see an alternate version for the orgasm/squirting fans where the element is integrated into the story. A few lines of dialogue from the baddies and the heroine (including inner monologue) that acknowledge this. These few lines could be easily cut from the regular versions.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Melody has one of the most delicious butts,so a over the shoulder carry is a must.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Debooting and stocking feet please!!!