Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin - Remake?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin - Remake?

Post by Director B »

What do you guys think of remaking this classic UKSG video, Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin? Thoughts?

P.S sorry about the low res pics
Attachments
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 8 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 8 copy.jpg (342.15 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 7 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 7 copy.jpg (350.88 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 6 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 6 copy.jpg (315.74 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 5 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 5 copy.jpg (323.74 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 4 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 4 copy.jpg (315.59 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 3 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 3 copy.jpg (319.47 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 2 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 2 copy.jpg (339.73 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 1 copy.jpg
Agent Joceline Angel vs. The Russian Assassin 1 copy.jpg (312.39 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin - Remake?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:36 am What do you guys think of remaking this classic UKSG video, Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin? Thoughts?

P.S sorry about the low res pics
Personally, I'd love to see it, but the trick will be finding the right actress for Joceline. Almost all the current actresses would be fine for the Russian Assassin, but Joceline is a supermodel blackmailed into becoming an agent, and a lot of her appeal was the "young innocent" look. Normally, if she were available, Cameron would be the young, innocent, doomed to death, but her heavy tattoos would hamper a "supermodel" career, so she wouldn't be as believable in the role. I guess Sienna would be the logical choice... Jenny certainly has the beauty, but it's harder to see the vulnerability in her that the original actress possessed.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

THis is one of the old UKSG movies, isn't it? I remember buying it when it first came out, quite a few years ago now.

it could be remade, but to be honest variations on the theme have been done so often these days, it ould have to be something over and above a bit different to get more than a smidgen of attention.
You could do it by maybe having a newcomer as a fresh-faced innocent to play the part of Joceline, but she'd also really have to be talented to pull it off. Also the staging on (apparently) the roof of a building, outside rather than in one of the indoor sets often used in SYCC or Super-Blue movies, really actually sells this piece IMO.
So you'd need a good newcomer to pull it off, and also stage it somewhere different or unusual.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

It might be more interesting to remake two of the Ms. Misery Trilogy. I really don't think that "Jean Blade is Finally Defeated" can be improved upon (save a topless ending), but the other two could be very nice with the current actresses. It would be fun to see Megan play Ms/Mrs Misery putting down, Sienna or D'Arcy as Jamie Silver, and then being put down herself by Jenny. :D

BTW, that finish of Jamie Silver with a kiss on the forehead is a touch I'd love to see done again!
Attachments
Misery.JPG
Misery.JPG (81.84 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

I would love to see this remade. As well as the From russia with love be reshot as well.

But if a classic uksg video is going to be remade then I think hiring an actual actress instead of a model would be better.

Bad acting is the fastest way to ruin a video no matter how hot she is.

I think that's one of the reasons uksg videos stand the test of time, because the actors in them had actual acting talent and really committed to the role and tried to perform well.

There's a lot of videos where it appears the girl is just going through the motion, doing the bare minimum.

To be honest, I never understood the logic of using models to act in films.

1) I think the notion that models are better looking than actresses is false. You can hire a great looking actress.

2)Money is going to be better off hiring an unkown up-and-coming actress than spending a large amount of money on a semi famous model. You spend thousands of dollars on flying them around, food, lodging, the cameras, choreography, lights, editors etc., only to hire a model with minimal acting ability who is just doing it for a paycheck.

3)If pirating makes it hard to break even, then why spend large amount of money and planes and expensive models?

4)There are plenty of unknown actresses who are looking for acting gigs that pay a fraction of these models are demanding.

5)The addition of fresh faces is always good and adds variety.

Sorry for the rant.
I just don't want to see another studio go out of business

In conclusion, Yes, I would like to see this remade
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

21gregor wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:19 pm I would love to see this remade. As well as the From russia with love be reshot as well.

But if a classic uksg video is going to be remade then I think hiring an actual actress instead of a model would be better.

Bad acting is the fastest way to ruin a video no matter how hot she is.

I think that's one of the reasons uksg videos stand the test of time, because the actors in them had actual acting talent and really committed to the role and tried to perform well.

There's a lot of videos where it appears the girl is just going through the motion, doing the bare minimum.

To be honest, I never understood the logic of using models to act in films.

1) I think the notion that models are better looking than actresses is false. You can hire a great looking actress.

2)Money is going to be better off hiring an unkown up-and-coming actress than spending a large amount of money on a semi famous model. You spend thousands of dollars on flying them around, food, lodging, the cameras, choreography, lights, editors etc., only to hire a model with minimal acting ability who is just doing it for a paycheck.

3)If pirating makes it hard to break even, then why spend large amount of money and planes and expensive models?

4)There are plenty of unknown actresses who are looking for acting gigs that pay a fraction of these models are demanding.

5)The addition of fresh faces is always good and adds variety.

Sorry for the rant.
I just don't want to see another studio go out of business

In conclusion, Yes, I would like to see this remade
With all due respect, I can't disagree more with your apparent assessment of the acting ability of the lovely ladies that have recently been appearing in these videos. I doubt you will find much agreement among those who regularly purchase Blue's videos. Perhaps you are just in the wrong place?
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

I wasn't saying using models = bad acting.
Nor was I saying blues videos are poorly acted.

Over the many years some of the models blue uses weren't the best actors.

I just wanted to make sure that bad acting wasn't going to be the reason the a uksg remake fails.

I didn't mean any disrespect to blue or the models from whom I've bought countless videos from and funded customs with.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I'd love to see the remake if you guys wouldn't remove the hand strangling. :)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

With the actresses we have now, who would you like to play Joceline Angel?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:55 am With the actresses we have now, who would you like to play Joceline Angel?
For me, in order of preference:
  • D'Arcy
  • Sienna
  • Megan

It would be great to see them in more of a glamour role as a supermodel turned spy!

I'd love to see Jenny as the Russian Assassin, it's a delight to watch her "kill" another sexy babe, especially when she smiles while she's doing it! :D
Attachments
D'arcy 12 copy.jpg
D'arcy 12 copy.jpg (661.03 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 12 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 12 copy.jpg (351.46 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
Megan copy.jpg
Megan copy.jpg (837.93 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
Jerry Cherry copy.jpg
Jerry Cherry copy.jpg (810.37 KiB) Viewed 2562 times
cookiezan2

Post by cookiezan2 »

Megan or Samantha are my top choices with Rebecca being close behind to play Joceline Angel.
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Jenny Cherry. No hesitation on that one.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

Megan as the spy, and Jenny as the villain would be perfect
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

I would totally buy this. This is hands down my favorite uksg video. I like d'arcy for Joceline angel. Would you be using a similar outfit?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:16 pm I would totally buy this. This is hands down my favorite uksg video. I like d'arcy for Joceline angel. Would you be using a similar outfit?
I agree that D'Arcy is the best choice of the current actresses because she's closer to the look of the original actress. A large part of the appeal is the idea of the young glamour girl in over her head. That's why Jenny and Megan would not be the best for this role, they both are a more athletic build who seem more likely to prevail in a fight. Either would be ideal for the Russian assassin. Jenny, in particular, has already shown delightful promise as a killer who takes pleasure in putting a sexy babe down. Perhaps we will shortly see how Megan plays that as well!

I only wish Blue could stumble on an actress like Sandra from White Angel 2", she was a perfect victim and worth her weight in gold!