Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin - Remake?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rag82
What is your main fetish?: FvF resulting in KO or death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Purchased a Bluestone video and enjoyed it. He posted on Deadskirts that he would be giving access to many free videos tomorrow. Couldn't pass that up.
Referral: From Deadskirts

Re: Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin - Remake?

Post by Rag82 »

Great vid, but if you guys do remake it I would just offer one suggestion. Do not end it the same way UKSG ended it. Give us an actual aftermath to the strangle/neck break. In the original vid, the movie just ends abruptly and fades to black as soon as the neck snaps. We get no aftermath, no body shot, no shit talking from the Russian, no ragdolling, etc. Instead of any of the above, we simply get a black screen with a message that says something like "Joceline Angel has been defeated".

From what I understand, that is not how the actual custom movie ended, but that is what was released to the public. So that is definitely something you guys can improve upon with a remake. Give us an actual ending with some nice post-strangle humiliation.

Also need to use an actress who can talk some shit with a good Russian accent. The woman in the original was perfect at the shit talking, lol.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Agent Joceline Angel vs The Russian Assassin - Remake?

Post by Director B »

Rag82 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:49 pm Great vid, but if you guys do remake it I would just offer one suggestion. Do not end it the same way UKSG ended it. Give us an actual aftermath to the strangle/neck break. In the original vid, the movie just ends abruptly and fades to black as soon as the neck snaps. We get no aftermath, no body shot, no shit talking from the Russian, no ragdolling, etc. Instead of any of the above, we simply get a black screen with a message that says something like "Joceline Angel has been defeated".

From what I understand, that is not how the actual custom movie ended, but that is what was released to the public. So that is definitely something you guys can improve upon with a remake. Give us an actual ending with some nice post-strangle humiliation.

Also need to use an actress who can talk some shit with a good Russian accent. The woman in the original was perfect at the shit talking, lol.
Yeah, if we did remake it, we'll give a better ending.