Time for a Bluestone Vacation!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Time for a Bluestone Vacation!

Post by Bluestone »

There's a LOT happening at the Bluestone Studios, but unfortunately I am greatly in need of a break. Soooo, I will be on vacation for most of the following two weeks, returning April 14th!

In the meantime, the Bluestone editors will be working hard on completing editing on three awesome videos... 2 SYCC videos as well as a Teen Bat video! So, the last release before April 14th will be an early release of "Ultrawoman 4: Gatecrasher (Collector's Edition)" this coming Tuesday. Then, there will be a lull until I return on April 14th for a brand new video release!

I'm hoping to come back well-rested and ready to oversee our April shoots and prepare for the return of Melody Sky in May. More on that awesome production when I get back in mid-April. Until then, Director B will keep you entertained with daily stills from our upcoming releases!

Here's wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

Blue
Where There's a Will Still 4 copy.jpg
Where There's a Will Still 4 copy.jpg (517.49 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Time for a Bluestone Vacation!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:55 pm There's a LOT happening at the Bluestone Studios, but unfortunately I am greatly in need of a break. Soooo, I will be on vacation for most of the following two weeks, returning April 14th!

In the meantime, the Bluestone editors will be working hard on completing editing on three awesome videos... 2 SYCC videos as well as a Teen Bat video! So, the last release before April 14th will be an early release of "Ultrawoman 4: Gatecrasher (Collector's Edition)" this coming Tuesday. Then, there will be a lull until I return on April 14th for a brand new video release!

I'm hoping to come back well-rested and ready to oversee our April shoots and prepare for the return of Melody Sky in May. More on that awesome production when I get back in mid-April. Until then, Director B will keep you entertained with daily stills from our upcoming releases!

Here's wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

Blue

Where There's a Will Still 4 copy.jpg
Which actress is playing Teen Bat this time? :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:27 am Which actress is playing Teen Bat this time? :pc:

D'Arcy! We are filming today!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Enjoy your vacation, Bluestone. Whom amongst the harem are you taking with you this time?

And, I hate to question your judgement, but is it wise leaving Director B in charge of things whilst you are away?
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Happy Easter and enjoy the vacation !
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:03 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:27 am Which actress is playing Teen Bat this time? :pc:

D'Arcy! We are filming today!

Blue
Fantastic! Of the current actresses, I feel like she's the best Teen Bat.