"SYCC #67: Where There's a Will" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #67: Where There's a Will" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

In " Where There's a Will", Sienna plays a bitch who is planning to cash in on her dead husband's fortune after his untimely death. The deceased's sister, played by Megan Lee, has other plans. Sienna has to survive for 30 days to inherit. So, Megan wraps a nylon around her neck and starts to strangle Sienna.

Sienna does manage to break away before Megan can finish her, and uses a taser to stop Megan temporarily, but she's too weak to get away, and Megan resumes her strangle, using the taser to take some of the fight out of Sienna.

In the end, Sienna loses the struggle and Megan completes the strangle by snapping Sienna's lovely neck!

Don't miss this wonderful femme vs. femme struggle!
Where There's a Will poster copy.jpg
Where There's a Will poster copy.jpg (618.33 KiB) Viewed 5100 times
Coming Friday, April 14th!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #67: Where There's a Will" Coming April 14th!

Post by consigni »

This is without doubt a further step up the evolutionary ladder for SYCC.

We have an honest-to-goodness story, 2 gorgeous women with a plausible history of hatred
- a genuine rationale for murder -
and a fabulous fight which finishes off a topless Sienna with an actual old fashioned stocking.

Who could ask for anything more?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:25 am In " Where There's a Will", Sienna plays a bitch who is planning to cash in on her dead husband's fortune after his untimely death. The deceased's sister, played by Megan Lee, has other plans. Sienna has to survive for 30 days to inherit. So, Megan wraps a nylon around her neck and starts to strangle Sienna.

Sienna does manage to break away before Megan can finish her, and uses a taser to stop Megan temporarily, but she's too weak to get away, and Megan resumes her strangle, using the taser to take some of the fight out of Sienna.

In the end, Sienna loses the struggle and Megan completes the strangle by snapping Sienna's lovely neck!

Don't miss this wonderful femme vs. femme struggle!

Where There's a Will poster copy.jpg
Coming Friday, April 14th!

Blue
Always a pleasure to watch the sexy Sienna being put down this way! I can't wait to see the live product and see if Megan makes as great a sadistic killer as these pictures suggest! If so, we really need to see more of her in this type of role!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

SYCC's Where There's a Will is Coming on April 14th, starring Sienna Scarlett and Megan Lee
Attachments
Where There's a Will Still 18 copy.jpg
Where There's a Will Still 18 copy.jpg (448.42 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

SYCC's Where There's a Will is Coming on April 14th, starring Sienna Scarlett and Megan Lee
Attachments
Where There's a Will Still 7 copy.jpg
Where There's a Will Still 7 copy.jpg (531.96 KiB) Viewed 4465 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Where There's a Will Still 6 copy.jpg
Where There's a Will Still 6 copy.jpg (492.14 KiB) Viewed 4268 times
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I may not be clairvoyant…

but even I can predict that this is going to be a hit in exactly 1 week’s time!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:52 am SYCC's Where There's a Will is Coming on April 14th, starring Sienna Scarlett and Megan Lee
She's going to wish she were wearing those pantyhose on her legs before long... ;-)
smx
What is your main fetish?: aaaas
Why do you want to join this forum?: because i want to
Referral: google

Post by smx »

Long time lurker here! Just wanted to say that I'm super excited for this clip to drop. Big fan of F/F content and I absolutely love Megan's professional outfit.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Where There's a Will Still 28 copy.jpg
Where There's a Will Still 28 copy.jpg (573.45 KiB) Viewed 3816 times
MaxNight
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting, swords and arrows
Why do you want to join this forum?: Best to keep up with producers like Bluestone, Black Nylons, and PKF
Referral: I was looking for more vids from Bluestone

Post by MaxNight »

Holly Molly, topless vid? F/F ONLY?
Well blimey
*starts to look for a wallet*
consigni

Post by consigni »

It isn’t often that I’m this singularly excited about 2 upcoming SYCC releases.

Sienna has definitely found her mojo…
and is being throughly complemented by well written scenarios, lovely makeup and sexy costumes.
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Post by pmzimm808 »

Sienna is my new favorite! Here's hoping for more long wide struggling shots of the action and lots of legs kicking and struggling to the end in tight minis!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

pmzimm808 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:02 pm Sienna is my new favorite! Here's hoping for more long wide struggling shots of the action and lots of legs kicking and struggling to the end in tight minis!
It's hard to imagine now, that there were plenty lobbying for her to be ditched early on! People need to be patient and let new talent develop. As I recall, most of the criticism stemmed from a single video, where she was brought in at the last minute to replace another actress, resulting in it being shot in a condensed timeframe. She's a gorgeous, long-legged blonde who is willing to work topless, and that's just too good a combination to discard on a single performance. Blue knew that and ignored the complaints, and now look where we are! Now, you guys are drooling over her performances! :D
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Where There's a Will Still 29 copy.jpg
Where There's a Will Still 29 copy.jpg (530.4 KiB) Viewed 3492 times