"SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

D.I. Hyde finds sexy D.I. Hedren (Heather Page) at the crime scene of the murder of the suspected female UK Strangler (Yvonne). He tries to dissuade her from further investigation, but she then finds a hidden security camera, so he has to act immediately! A chop to the neck drops her to the floor dazed. He then tosses her into a chair, removes his necktie, and wraps it around her lovely neck. What follows is an erotic strangle of a super sexy babe, dressed in mini-skirt and top! After she's dead, he makes sure with a post-mortem neck snap! Then, he cradle carries her body away for disposal.
Reviewing the Evidence poster copy.jpg
Reviewing the Evidence poster copy.jpg (613.58 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
Coming this Friday!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: "SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is Coming Soon!

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow, sexy as hell. Love the idea of the post mortem neck break, just to make sure!! Would have loved her to slide down off the chair and slump in the floor, skirt rising up maybe revealing her panties, gusset! I guess we can’t have everything!! Still looking forward to it, Heathers cleavage looks amazing too!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:29 am D.I. Hyde finds sexy D.I. Hedren (Heather Page) at the crime scene of the murder of the suspected female UK Strangler (Yvonne). He tries to dissuade her from further investigation, but she then finds a hidden security camera, so he has to act immediately! A chop to the neck drops her to the floor dazed. He then tosses her into a chair, removes his necktie, and wraps it around her lovely neck. What follows is an erotic strangle of a super sexy babe, dressed in mini-skirt and top! After she's dead, he makes sure with a post-mortem neck snap! Then, he cradle carries her body away for disposal.
Coming this Friday!

Blue
D.I. Hyde is having a very negative impact on HR's attempts to diversify the detective squad, and they take a double-hit with this loss!

If another sexy detective is lost in this story arc, it would be delicious to have the video begin with her on the phone describing to another DI, how and where the body of DI Hedren was found tossed in a dumpster (perhaps stripped since she won't be seen), and partially covered in trash!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"SYCC: Reviewing The Evidence" is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Reviewing the Evidence Still 34 copy.jpg
Reviewing the Evidence Still 34 copy.jpg (421.94 KiB) Viewed 4715 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:39 am "SYCC: Reviewing The Evidence" is Coming Soon!
Death stare cradle carry!! Amazing!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:39 am "SYCC: Reviewing The Evidence" is Coming Soon!
I DO love that image!
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Post by pmzimm808 »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:32 am Wow, sexy as hell. Love the idea of the post mortem neck break, just to make sure!! Would have loved her to slide down off the chair and slump in the floor, skirt rising up maybe revealing her panties, gusset! I guess we can’t have everything!! Still looking forward to it, Heathers cleavage looks amazing too!!
Would love to know as well if there will be any long wide shots of Heather full-body struggling and leg kicking her body in full frame and maybe some upskirt if any?

Heather is definitely on my "to buy" list so long as she comes in that short mini-skirt and blouse attire!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Reviewing the Evidence Still 20 copy.jpg
Reviewing the Evidence Still 20 copy.jpg (530.4 KiB) Viewed 4302 times
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:50 am "SYCC: Reviewing The Evidence" is Coming Soon!
Tighter, Tighter!!! What an angle, Heathers amazing breast nearly bursting her blouse open!!!
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Post by pmzimm808 »

Very nice. Can't wait.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Guys, I am kind of disappointed right now. It has been so much time since you included hand strangle in a production.

I don't understand why in a strangle video, it is not possible to perform both hand and garrotte strangle and the video is restricted to just garrotte strangle only.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Reviewing the Evidence Still 35 copy.jpg
Reviewing the Evidence Still 35 copy.jpg (421.01 KiB) Viewed 3782 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:54 pm Guys, I am kind of disappointed right now. It has been so much time since you included hand strangle in a production.

I don't understand why in a strangle video, it is not possible to perform both hand and garrotte strangle and the video is restricted to just garrotte strangle only.
There are two hand strangles in the next Supernova video. More details to follow when a new thread is started for that production.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:24 pm
DaStrangler wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:54 pm Guys, I am kind of disappointed right now. It has been so much time since you included hand strangle in a production.

There are two hand strangles in the next Supernova video. More details to follow when a new thread is started for that production.

Blue
Thank you, Blue for the confirmation. :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #69: Reviewing The Evidence" is NOW RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1547
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... -evidence/
Reviewing the Evidence poster copy.jpg (613.58 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
D.I. Hyde finds sexy D.I. Hedren (Heather Page) at the crime scene of the murder of the suspected female UK Strangler (Yvonne). He tries to dissuade her from further investigation, but she then finds a hidden security camera, so he has to act immediately! A chop to the neck drops her to the floor dazed. He then tosses her into a chair, removes his necktie, and wraps it around her lovely neck. What follows is an erotic strangle of a super sexy babe, dressed in mini-skirt and top! After she's dead, he makes sure with a post-mortem neck snap! Then, he cradle carries her body away for disposal.

Don't miss the return of sexy Heather Page to the Bluestone fold!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com