"Supernova 36: Worlds Collide" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Supernova 36: Worlds Collide" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Supernova 36: Worlds Collide", starring Sienna Scarlett and Jenny Cherry, is Coming Soon!
Supernova Worlds Collide Poster copy.jpg
Supernova Worlds Collide Poster copy.jpg (575.36 KiB) Viewed 6700 times
Xander summons Supernova to a crisis situation. He explains that he had opened a portal from an alternate reality through which came the Supernova from that reality. This alternate Supernova, played by Jenny Cherry, accuses Xander of purposefully pulling her through the portal which cannot be re-opened. Xander explains that the same person cannot exist in the same reality and unless one of them is killed and disintegrated, their very presence will start a chain reaction that will destroy the world. As a result of Xander's manipulation, the two Supernovas battle each other to the death! There is a lot of back-and-forth action with the alternate Supernova finally winning the battle by strangling Supernova with her own cape and then snapping her neck. The winner's reward turns out to be a Novanite-tipped arrow in the chest! Both Supernovas die in this awesome episode! There is only one version of this video!

Check out the Trailer here:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: "Supernova 36: Worlds Collide" is Coming Soon!

Post by xj900uk »

Hate to be a killjoy but I've spotted a minor error from the trailer already.

It's from Xander's dialogue where he says that Supernovas can not exist together in two dimensions; what he should be saying that two Supernovas can not exist in the same dimension. :supes: Play it back and you will understand what I mean.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:25 pm Hate to be a killjoy but I've spotted a minor error from the trailer already.

It's from Xander's dialogue where he says that Supernovas can not exist together in two dimensions; what he should be saying that two Supernovas can not exist in the same dimension. :supes: Play it back and you will understand what I mean.

We will blame Director B for this error... as we usually do! LOL!

It still takes nothing away from the beauty of the actresses and the eroticism of their deaths!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

They may not be able to exist in the same dimension, but they can certainly CEASE to exist in the same dimension, and very sexily so! :D
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:52 pm
xj900uk wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:25 pm Hate to be a killjoy but I've spotted a minor error from the trailer already.

We will blame Director B for this error... as we usually do! LOL!

It still takes nothing away from the beauty of the actresses and the eroticism of their deaths!

Blue
Couldn't agree more, Blue. It's obviously all Director B's fault.

Actually the premise of this superheroine scenario has actually grabbed me, it's new and is different and somehow it is very reminiscent of 'Crisis in the Multi-Verse' or 'Crisis on 52 Earths' done by DC a few years back.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

I noticed that too. Still better than the snyder cut.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Supernova 36: Worlds Collide", starring Sienna Scarlett and Jenny Cherry, is Coming Soon!

Trailer:
Attachments
Supernova Worlds Collide still 23 copy.jpg
Supernova Worlds Collide still 23 copy.jpg (437.93 KiB) Viewed 6161 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 12:57 pm "Supernova 36: Worlds Collide", starring Sienna Scarlett and Jenny Cherry, is Coming Soon!
Xander summons Supernova to a crisis situation. He explains that he had opened a portal from an alternate reality through which came the Supernova from that reality. This alternate Supernova, played by Jenny Cherry, accuses Xander of purposefully pulling her through the portal which cannot be re-opened. Xander explains that the same person cannot exist in the same reality and unless one of them is killed and disintegrated, their very presence will start a chain reaction that will destroy the world. As a result of Xander's manipulation, the two Supernovas battle each other to the death! There is a lot of back-and-forth action with the alternate Supernova finally winning the battle by strangling Supernova with her own cape and then snapping her neck. The winner's reward turns out to be a Novanite-tipped arrow in the chest! Both Supernovas die in this awesome episode! There is only one version of this video!

Check out the Trailer here:

Blue
I think this scenario also opens the door for an older Danica to return to the Supernova storyline.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Novanite arrows! Can't wait for this one, looks amazing.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Back then you used to have a final scene where a goon shows up and picks up the limp body of the defeated heroine over the shoulder. Then the female winner, usually Killerwatt, would trash talk the heroine and then give her arse a good playful slap. I know that won't happen here, but I am hoping we can see that return in the future since I absolutely loved it :love: . I really miss it, please bring it back in the next F/F fight Blue! :cry:

Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:
Attachments
Supernova Worlds Collide Poster copy.jpg (575.36 KiB) Viewed 5628 times
Supernova Worlds Collide still 31 copy.jpg
Supernova Worlds Collide still 31 copy.jpg (444.04 KiB) Viewed 5629 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:
Attachments
Supernova Worlds Collide still 16 copy.jpg
Supernova Worlds Collide still 16 copy.jpg (426.23 KiB) Viewed 5214 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:

Attachments
Supernova Worlds Collide Poster copy.jpg (575.36 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
Supernova Worlds Collide still 20 copy.jpg
Supernova Worlds Collide still 20 copy.jpg (516.42 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:01 am "Supernova 36: Worlds Collide", starring Sienna Scarlett and Jenny Cherry, is Coming Soon!

Trailer:

Sienna is really becoming an extremely sexy strangulation victim, as with Lynda, I think it's her best role!
squidd82
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine defeat, death , vore, guro, pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: It looks like fun.
Referral: SEXY AMAZONS ART GALLERY

Post by squidd82 »

Looking forward to both these lovely women in this SuperNova production!!!