"Supernova Prime 7" - Prepayment and Production!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Supernova Prime 7" - Prepayment and Production!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, we took your idea and ran with it. With the help of several fans who paid for elements for this historic video, we committed to bringing Melody Sky back for another blockbuster video! We still need the rest of you to support this bold initiative by buying the pre-payment package for this video. For only $50.00, you will get Both the Extreme and Peril versions of the video, as well as an Extra Footage video, and an early release of this video! We are still needing to pay the balance of the costs of bringing Melody across the pond together with the cost of the extra day of filming that will be required to film this awesome video which we have entitled "Supernova Prime 7: The Huntsman"!

Order the Pre-Payment Package here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1551

Supernova Prime 7 - Huntsman copy.jpg
Supernova Prime 7 - Huntsman copy.jpg (578.6 KiB) Viewed 3707 times

Thank you for your support of Melody's triumphant return to the Bluestone universe to film the enforcement of The Nova Council's decision to forcefully recall Supernova Prime to her home planet. The council has dispatched the dreaded Huntsman to bring Nova Prime back... dead or alive!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Re: "Supernova Prime 7" - Prepayment Package is HERE!

Post by Mamooche24 »

Are we able to see the elements that will be included before purchasing? I'd like to know what is planned before plopping down 50 bucks.
squidd82
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine defeat, death , vore, guro, pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: It looks like fun.
Referral: SEXY AMAZONS ART GALLERY

Post by squidd82 »

I just contributed with this production, no elements asked for. Just want to see the sexy Melody Sky return, hopefully in pantyhose. Looking forward to see what elements appear in both versions!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:39 am Well, we took your idea and ran with it. With the help of several fans who paid for elements for this historic video, we committed to bringing Melody Sky back for another blockbuster video! We still need the rest of you to support this bold initiative by buying the pre-payment package for this video. For only $50.00, you will get Both the Extreme and Peril versions of the video, as well as an Extra Footage video, and an early release of this video! We are still needing to pay the balance of the costs of bringing Melody across the pond together with the cost of the extra day of filming that will be required to film this awesome video which we have entitled "Supernova Prime 7: The Huntsman"!

Order the Pre-Payment Package here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1551

Supernova Prime 7 - Huntsman copy.jpg

Thank you for your support of Melody's triumphant return to the Bluestone universe to film the enforcement of The Nova Council's decision to forcefully recall Supernova Prime to her home planet. The council has dispatched the dreaded Huntsman to bring Nova Prime back... dead or alive!

Blue
Just to clarify for everyone, is this included in the element purchase, or in addition to?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 4:15 pm Just to clarify for everyone, is this included in the element purchase, or in addition to?

Anyone who contributed to the elements will get this package. It is included in the element purchase.

As for the elements themselves, they include:

Strangle in civilian ID while Melody is weakened by Novanite
Inner voice
Cradle carry
4-5 minute beatdown of Nova Prime, including bearhug, body and face punches, low blows, blood spray, throat chop, and other elements
Cape strangle
Energy blasts
Body dragged
OTS carry
and much more.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I should mention that the Prepayment Package will only be available for one week. After that, you will not be able to buy the 2-for-1 plus extra footage deal, and you will have to wait for the public release, which will be as much as a week after the Prepayment Package is sent out to those who bought it or the elements. So, please act while it's still available!
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 1 copy.jpg
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 1 copy.jpg (575.27 KiB) Viewed 3374 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

This is fantastic! Thanks so much Blue for letting us participate in the project! I was glad to contribute and see that OTS carry happen. I am loving the idea of Supernova being hunted to be collected. Hope we get to see more of these kind of initiatives in the future.
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Is there chloro? That wasn’t on the list you’ve provided.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Mamooche24 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:42 am Is there chloro? That wasn’t on the list you’ve provided.

Nobody paid for it. So, it wasn't included. I certainly gave everyone the opportunity to get an element, plus all versions, plus extra footage, plus early release for just $100, but no chloro fans took me up on my offer.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Bluestone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:21 pm
Mamooche24 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:42 am Is there chloro? That wasn’t on the list you’ve provided.

Nobody paid for it. So, it wasn't included. I certainly gave everyone the opportunity to get an element, plus all versions, plus extra footage, plus early release for just $100, but no chloro fans took me up on my offer.

Blue
Hi Blue, I find this very confusing. We had no way of knowing what element(s) the other contributors were asking for and I was under the impression that we could only ask for 1 or 2 elements. Some of us did mention that we wanted chloro scenes. Since the films have not been made yet, can some chloro scenes still be included ? Thanks !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

semenko99 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:08 pm Hi Blue, I find this very confusing. We had no way of knowing what element(s) the other contributors were asking for and I was under the impression that we could only ask for 1 or 2 elements. Some of us did mention that we wanted chloro scenes. Since the films have not been made yet, can some chloro scenes still be included ? Thanks !
Not sure what was confusing, and what difference does it make that you didn't know what others were requesting. All you had to do was email or PM me, as I asked, and make an element request like others did. Then, I would tell you if your request could be accommodated. There was never a limit on elements per person as long as each element was paid. You could have asked to buy a chloro element. No one did.

Taking into account the element requests that we received, we tried to accommodate as many as we could. We advised those who requested an element(s) whether or not we could include it/them, and requested payment. Once everyone paid, we finalized the script. Unfortunately, there is no room in the script for any further elements.

We are also shooting 2 SYCC videos with Melody. I would entertain the purchase of elements for one of them, but the strangle one has already been finalized with elements that couldn't be accommodated in the Supernova Prime video.

I hope that explains why no chloro elements were included, despite the fact that the request for paid elements was well advertised.

I'm sure people are also going to say after the pre-payment opportunity has passed that they want to get the deal with the extra footage etc., but the answer will be the same. Snooze, and you lose. LOL!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99

Post by semenko99 »

Bluestone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:32 pm
semenko99 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:08 pm Hi Blue, I find this very confusing. We had no way of knowing what element(s) the other contributors were asking for and I was under the impression that we could only ask for 1 or 2 elements. Some of us did mention that we wanted chloro scenes. Since the films have not been made yet, can some chloro scenes still be included ? Thanks !
Not sure what was confusing, and what difference does it make that you didn't know what others were requesting. All you had to do was email or PM me, as I asked, and make an element request like others did. Then, I would tell you if your request could be accommodated. There was never a limit on elements per person as long as each element was paid. You could have asked to buy a chloro element. No one did.

Taking into account the element requests that we received, we tried to accommodate as many as we could. We advised those who requested an element(s) whether or not we could include it/them, and requested payment. Once everyone paid, we finalized the script. Unfortunately, there is no room in the script for any further elements.

We are also shooting 2 SYCC videos with Melody. I would entertain the purchase of elements for one of them, but the strangle one has already been finalized with elements that couldn't be accommodated in the Supernova Prime video.

I hope that explains why no chloro elements were included, despite the fact that the request for paid elements was well advertised.

I'm sure people are also going to say after the pre-payment opportunity has passed that they want to get the deal with the extra footage etc., but the answer will be the same. Snooze, and you lose. LOL!

Blue
Thanks for the explanation. In that case, I'm never contributing to another Bluestone film again.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

semenko99 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:42 pm Thanks for the explanation. In that case, I'm never contributing to another Bluestone film again.
Up to you. You didn't contribute to this one, but that was solely your choice. Why you seem to want to blame Bluestone for offering contributions to fans, just because you didn't avail yourself of the opportunity, is beyond me.

To tell you the truth, I took a big risk offering this opportunity and committing huge costs to making this happen, just because the fans were asking for just such a project. If it's not supported, you won't have to worry about contributing next time, because there won't be a next time!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99

Post by semenko99 »

Bluestone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 11:32 pm
semenko99 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:42 pm Thanks for the explanation. In that case, I'm never contributing to another Bluestone film again.
Up to you. You didn't contribute to this one, but that was solely your choice. Why you seem to want to blame Bluestone for offering contributions to fans, just because you didn't avail yourself of the opportunity, is beyond me.

To tell you the truth, I took a big risk offering this opportunity and committing huge costs to making this happen, just because the fans were asking for just such a project. If it's not supported, you won't have to worry about contributing next time, because there won't be a next time!

Blue
Hi Blue. You might want to check your DMs. I think I contributed one of the biggest amounts to this prioject.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

I've already contributed but there is still the opportunity for someone to contribute a chloro scene for a SYCC video then! Great opportunity guys!