"Supernova Prime 7" - Prepayment and Production!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Meowmix

Re: "Supernova Prime 7" - Prepayment Package is HERE!

Post by Meowmix »

Hey Blue. Nice! 100% count me in for contributing to a Melody SYCC Episode with a stabbing.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

semenko99 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:42 pm
Bluestone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:32 pm
semenko99 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:08 pm Hi Blue, I find this very confusing. We had no way of knowing what element(s) the other contributors were asking for and I was under the impression that we could only ask for 1 or 2 elements. Some of us did mention that we wanted chloro scenes. Since the films have not been made yet, can some chloro scenes still be included ? Thanks !
Not sure what was confusing, and what difference does it make that you didn't know what others were requesting. All you had to do was email or PM me, as I asked, and make an element request like others did. Then, I would tell you if your request could be accommodated. There was never a limit on elements per person as long as each element was paid. You could have asked to buy a chloro element. No one did.

Taking into account the element requests that we received, we tried to accommodate as many as we could. We advised those who requested an element(s) whether or not we could include it/them, and requested payment. Once everyone paid, we finalized the script. Unfortunately, there is no room in the script for any further elements.

We are also shooting 2 SYCC videos with Melody. I would entertain the purchase of elements for one of them, but the strangle one has already been finalized with elements that couldn't be accommodated in the Supernova Prime video.

I hope that explains why no chloro elements were included, despite the fact that the request for paid elements was well advertised.

I'm sure people are also going to say after the pre-payment opportunity has passed that they want to get the deal with the extra footage etc., but the answer will be the same. Snooze, and you lose. LOL!

Blue
Thanks for the explanation. In that case, I'm never contributing to another Bluestone film again.
Why? Because you can't follow basic instructions? Blue has always been incredibly accommodating. If you wanted chloro, you should've ordered it when you had the chance. You had plenty of time to do so. You didn't. This is not his fault.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Meowmix wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 5:08 am Hey Blue. Nice! 100% count me in for contributing to a Melody SYCC Episode with a stabbing.
What about everyone else? Should we make the second SYCC episode a stabbing, or shooting, or something else?

Also, the time for chloro fans to speak up and step up is now. Do you want a chloro scene in this SYCC Melody video? Are you willing to pay $50 to have it included? We are writing the script now, so time is of the essence. Complaining later that it was not included is not a solution.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Will any of the three videos have Melody stocking feet? Like debooting, losing heels, esc?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi Blue I would be happy to pay another $50 for a cradle carry in the SYCC episode if one of my fellow chloro fans stepped up for the chloro scene!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:01 am Will any of the three videos have Melody stocking feet? Like debooting, losing heels, esc?
Redgunner wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:06 am Hi Blue I would be happy to pay another $50 for a cradle carry in the SYCC episode if one of my fellow chloro fans stepped up for the chloro scene!

Email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com, guys, and I'll see what I can do.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

read the comics wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:34 am
Bluestone wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 10:32 pm

Not sure what was confusing, and what difference does it make that you didn't know what others were requesting. All you had to do was email or PM me, as I asked, and make an element request like others did. Then, I would tell you if your request could be accommodated. There was never a limit on elements per person as long as each element was paid. You could have asked to buy a chloro element. No one did.

Taking into account the element requests that we received, we tried to accommodate as many as we could. We advised those who requested an element(s) whether or not we could include it/them, and requested payment. Once everyone paid, we finalized the script. Unfortunately, there is no room in the script for any further elements.

We are also shooting 2 SYCC videos with Melody. I would entertain the purchase of elements for one of them, but the strangle one has already been finalized with elements that couldn't be accommodated in the Supernova Prime video.

I hope that explains why no chloro elements were included, despite the fact that the request for paid elements was well advertised.

I'm sure people are also going to say after the pre-payment opportunity has passed that they want to get the deal with the extra footage etc., but the answer will be the same. Snooze, and you lose. LOL!

Blue
Thanks for the explanation. In that case, I'm never contributing to another Bluestone film again.
Why? Because you can't follow basic instructions? Blue has always been incredibly accommodating. If you wanted chloro, you should've ordered it when you had the chance. You had plenty of time to do so. You didn't. This is not his fault.
@ReadTheComics. Thanks for your opinion. If you're going to make assumptions, maybe you can offer something constructive and contribute more $ to future Bluestone customs. I was also speaking for other chloro fans on this forum who were disappointed by this.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

No chloro,no money🤣
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:07 pm No chloro,no money🤣
No money, no chloro. LOL! :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

@Blue. Thanks for reaching out. Sorry about my earlier rant. This was my fault. I should have been more clear in the PMs about which elements that I wanted for the Nova Prime film. Next time I'll send all of the elements that I want in the PMs. I'll continue to support future Bluestone projects that I find interesting. Thanks for all of the great films that you and Director B create and sorry about that !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

semenko99 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:44 pm @Blue. Thanks for reaching out. Sorry about my earlier rant. This was my fault. I should have been more clear in the PMs about which elements that I wanted for the Nova Prime film. Next time I'll send all of the elements that I want in the PMs. I'll continue to support future Bluestone projects that I find interesting. Thanks for all of the great films that you and Director B create and sorry about that !
Apology accepted, semenko99, and I'm also sorry that I reacted so strongly to your post. You are, of course, entitled to you opinion. Thanks for your continued support.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DS00
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Bluestone wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:37 am
Meowmix wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 5:08 am Hey Blue. Nice! 100% count me in for contributing to a Melody SYCC Episode with a stabbing.
What about everyone else? Should we make the second SYCC episode a stabbing, or shooting, or something else?

Also, the time for chloro fans to speak up and step up is now. Do you want a chloro scene in this SYCC Melody video? Are you willing to pay $50 to have it included? We are writing the script now, so time is of the essence. Complaining later that it was not included is not a solution.

Blue
A stabbing would be great. Also, is there any chance of Melody appearing in a catsuit in either of the SYCC episodes?
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

semenko99 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:13 pm
read the comics wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 7:34 am

@ReadTheComics. Thanks for your opinion. If you're going to make assumptions, maybe you can offer something constructive and contribute more $ to future Bluestone customs. I was also speaking for other chloro fans on this forum who were disappointed by this.
"Not sure what was confusing, and what difference does it make that you didn't know what others were requesting. All you had to do was email or PM me, as I asked, and make an element request like others did. Then, I would tell you if your request could be accommodated. There was never a limit on elements per person as long as each element was paid. You could have asked to buy a chloro element. No one did"
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I received communication by email from one individual asking for an additional element in one of the SYCC episodes. Otherwise, all three Melody scripts have now been finalized.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova Prime 7 - SYCC - featuring Melody Sky coming soon
Attachments
MS 1 copy.jpg
MS 1 copy.jpg (793.48 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
MS 2 copy.jpg
MS 2 copy.jpg (719.87 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Behind the scenes still Melody Sky 1.jpg
Behind the scenes still Melody Sky 1.jpg (345.74 KiB) Viewed 1156 times