Inner monologue

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Inner monologue

Post by christine »

blue sometimes includes how the superheroine or agent is thinking while they are being strangled, like "no this can't be happening." i was thinking how it would be fun if he included a descent into incoherence as they expire, like half words, grunts, and incoherent combinations of sounds.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Inner monologue

Post by SSkykingDA »

christine wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:51 pm blue sometimes includes how the superheroine or agent is thinking while they are being strangled, like "no this can't be happening." i was thinking how it would be fun if he included a descent into incoherence as they expire, like half words, grunts, and incoherent combinations of sounds.
There is no level to which inner voice cannot be sexy! I love the slow transition from arrogance, to denial, protest, questioning, recognition, despair, and finally, acceptance. The idea of it continuing into unfinished and confused thoughts, to end mid-thought has always appealed!