Ultrawoman - suggestions for the next video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Ultrawoman - suggestions for the next video

Post by Bluestone »

Unfortunately, Agent Steel barely survives Powermaster's pummeling and transforms to Ultrawoman before he can finish her off. So, no opportunity for an OTS in skirt in this one. Sorry.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Well I was thinking that after being defeated as Ultrawoman she is then depowered and is forced to transform back to Steele just like at the end of Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon. But if there's no chance in this one that's a bummer. Please consider it for the next one! How about an OTS carry with the Ultrawoman costume? I am pretty sure many of us would appreciate it! :D :D :D Image
Last edited by otischloro on Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

otischloro wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:03 pm Bummer. Please consider it for the next one! How about an OTS carry with the Ultrawoman costume? I am pretty sure many of us would appreciate it! :D :D :D
Lynda's lovely ass is always a welcome ornament! :D
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Sorry. The ending doesn't allow for an OTS carry... nor do the time constraints.

Hopefully, there will be another contributor video though, once I get some money back from the last one. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation

Post by otischloro »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:22 pm Sorry. The ending doesn't allow for an OTS carry... nor do the time constraints.

Hopefully, there will be another contributor video though, once I get some money back from the last one. LOL!

Blue
I see, bummer. Please consider the idea and, well, maybe we'll get to see it in the next one then.
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

have bare foot blue?i hope no stockings
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.
Attachments
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 20.jpg
Ultrawoman 10 Deathmatch still 20.jpg (677.76 KiB) Viewed 4232 times
Swmexi
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine death
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post

Post by Swmexi »

My dream video: A villain who change reality to his will walk Ultrawoman through all the scenarios in which Wonder Woman has been killed in the comics. Each of those deaths would be brought to the life for the first time. A few examples:

1. The War of the Gods death in which Wonder Woman agonizes as she is pulled into the Earth (https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/when-has-w ... 961942691/). I personally, like the pose here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/115798904849?redirect=mobile
2. Artemis’s Death of an Amazon Death -arrowed, smashed around into the walls and ground trapped in her lasso, until she surrenders her bracelets to Diana and dies with very little left of her outfit (https://www.google.com/search?q=wonder+ ... bJ5hUIl0bM)
3. The Earth 2 death - impaled from behind by Steppenwolf https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9BK ... deCJqcDNJM
4. The Neron Death - She is merely hand-waved away, is electrocuted by his spell, and dies https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9BK ... 9pjkOt1aoM
5. The DC Universe Online Death - Held up to be electrocuted by a spell, then she her body is moved, something shocking falls from her mouth (would work amazing with Novanite and Supernove but probably not an option for this video) (
6. The Batman-Superman death, one quick snap of the neck from behind choked by lasso https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wonder-Woman-D ... ect=mobile
7. The Bizzaro not quite death but close, with him holding upper up by the hair at the end: https://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/d ... e_id=10573.
8. The torture in hell of the Artemis Requiem Story with the stabbing and body display (though she apparently does not really die because she is already in hell) https://comiconlinefree.net/artemis-requiem/issue-1/20

There are quite a few more that can be added, but I think these hit the highlights.

Anyhow.. my two cents: For fans of this genre, I think it would be neat to see scenes they likely already are quite familiar with brought to life for the first time. A villain who can just taunt Ultrawoman and walk her through allow the ways he could easily kill her would let that happen.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Good ideas Swmexi
Attachments
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 4.jpg
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 4.jpg (902.71 KiB) Viewed 3869 times
qmfpdls13
What is your main fetish?: superheroine ryona
Why do you want to join this forum?: superheroine ryona or guro find
Referral: ....?

Post by qmfpdls13 »

Crisis 3D Poser made by someone in Asia.
A very silly or blundering crisis seems to be the subject.
Wonder Woman who seems overconfident.

It's easy to sneak in and tie it with a noose.
However, he openly breaks the glass to draw attention.

Wonder Woman that deliberately induces the occurrence of a trap.

Villain running away with a suspicious button in front of his eyes.
Wonder Woman, however, walks slowly and gives her time.

The villain eventually dispatches a bunch of robots.

Wonder Woman definitely has a chance to beat robots and catch villains.

But stupidly, they respond kindly to the robots one by one. Like a typical clise.

In the end, Wonder Woman took care of all the robots.

Robots have become obsolete.
But I did my bit.

The villain is running away and starting the engine. I don't know if it's a car or what, but it's an escape.

Well, unfortunately, the villain doesn't seem to have overhauled his usual boat. Or maybe I bought a cheap boat.

Wonder Woman seems to enjoy her tranquility in this pathetic situation where she has time to spare.

Wonder Woman watches the villain's stupid and cliché for a while and then dives into the water.

A villain is not a fool.
I'm not a fool either.
It seems to be out of the ordinary rules.

The fool and the fool must be Wonder Woman.

It was less than five centimeters deep where she let her guard down and let her jump from a high position.

Wonder Woman died from breaking her neck the moment she drowned.
Wonder Woman was helpless against the unexpected crisis.
Wonder Woman wouldn't even know why she died.

The producer has probably seen a couple of Ultraman, Wondra.

The crisis list comes out at the end.

Besides this, it is posted a lot, but it can only be seen in Asian communities.

It's a part of the comedy that's written in WonderWipe to see if he was thinking of copyright infringement.

It seems to prefer a story that dies or becomes dangerous in an instant due to an unexpected crisis. I didn't know Wonder Woman would die like that either.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

As always I am keen to see bullet, blade, arrow or bolt wound.

One scene I have thought would be cool is to have Ultrawoman be forced into "saving" someone or something by using her hands and then face the sudden decision to let go or deflect a bullet, the split second delay where she agonises over what to do results in her taking a bullet to the stomach and then, of course, what does she do next, save herself or give up on saving whatever it is that she had employed her hands onto.
Could be as simple as leaping up to catch a vial or more elaborate FX wise and holding up a falling beam or girder.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

I always suggest the same. I would like stething session before kill, our heroine can call a doctor and a murderer in doctor custome can arrive and examine her(maybe heartbeating in background) the to kill her with a knife or a gun after great battle and confirmkng dead with stethoscope on her chest.
qmfpdls13
What is your main fetish?: superheroine ryona
Why do you want to join this forum?: superheroine ryona or guro find
Referral: ....?

Post by qmfpdls13 »

I remember playing collecting insects when I was young.

It's a terrifying trap that reminds me of that.

The operational structure of the trap is revealed.

Full body complex fracture + crushing fracture

It is a tremendously violent crisis.
insearchofww

Post by insearchofww »

I am new to this site and message board .. loving it by the way!! On suggestions, i am interested in knowing what is possible at this point in time:
- Is Krystal Red still available to work? Gosh, she is absolutely incredible! All of the actresses are great .. she is my fav!
- Costumes look fabulous! Wondering if the actresses can wear the lasso more? de-lassoing and de-belting is so hot!
- Is a skirt possible to add? The one Lynda Carter wore in season 1 of tv show was hot. I think a see through version would
be even hotter!!
- Is it ok to suggest Lynda Carter tv series type scenes .. or anything we can think up?
- outside settings possible?

So many amazing thoughts in my head:
- WW sister is so naive .. always getting herself and WW in deep trouble!
- Lured into a photoshoot .. flashbulbs are not your every day flashbulbs .. each photo either slowly allowing our villian to control her mind, or slowly hindering our heroines reflexes and stability (lightheaded, weak feeling, unsteady)
- chloro, wrapped in her own lasso (body or around neck), bearhugs, lifting into backbreaker over knee, shot unknowingly with a trank dart, etc..
- elements of surprise and that surprised look on our heroines face .. so hot .. SO HOT

I would LOVE to make suggestions for future WW type scenes.

Thank you for all that you do .. and for listening to your fans!!