Ultrawoman - suggestions for the next video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Ultrawoman - suggestions for the next video

Post by Director B »

Hi gang, we will be shooting another Ultrawoman video soon and would like suggestions from you guys on what perils you'd like to see in this one. Do feel free to comment below.
Attachments
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 28.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 28.jpg (832.59 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 32.jpg
Ultrawoman 8 Undercover Amazon still 32.jpg (832.99 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
wzpyb

Re: Ultrawoman - suggestions for the next video

Post by wzpyb »

bare feet without stockings,boot or heel off,always few videos about these
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'd love it for her to do some scenes in civilian attire or catsuit.

Also Ultra needs to do more 'Supery' scenes or set-ups, perhaps at least go against a mega-villain rather than the usual hoods and heavies and perhaps throw in a few CGI affects? Throw some power beams at her which she has to handle, or can't and they weaken her?
GrimlockPrimus9518
What is your main fetish?: I love to see chloroform superheroine and especially when they get ko being facedown very sexy one.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love how you guys do your superheroine peril especially with these hot and gorgeous ladies of justice.
Referral: From Bluestone

Post by GrimlockPrimus9518 »

I would love to see her chloroform. Especially, some sexy facedown scenes as well. That would be so totally awesome!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the suggestions. Please keep them coming.
Attachments
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 5.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 5.jpg (718.28 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Civilian dress, high heel and stockings.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Pantyhose, with a chloro and legs kicking scene. Maybe have Ultrawoman fight an evil Ultrawoman like Fausta from WW. Thanks !
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I'd love to see her attacked in civilian attire and chloroformed, perhaps dressed similar to when she did "Final Assignment" with sexy lace-top stockings. Once KO'd she would wake in her costume and be forced to fight a genetically engineered super soldier who proceeds to pummel her, breaking her back and rendering her helpless before he puts her away with a garrote. It would be really nice at some point before her back is broken to see her on her hands and knees desperately trying to crawl away from her attacker. A throat chop would be great in there.

It would also be wonderful to see her and Jenny fight it out some time, with the version determining which one is killed! I know that I always buy both versions when that is the case!
bitw46

Post by bitw46 »

I'd second wanting to see Ultrawoman being slowly worn down by an overwhelming, super powered "mega-villain". Maybe she could try to take out the big bad in her catsuit and then shift to Ultrawoman.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the suggestions. Please keep them coming.
Attachments
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 11.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 Hellraiser still 11.jpg (714.38 KiB) Viewed 2020 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

bitw46 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:32 pm I'd second wanting to see Ultrawoman being slowly worn down by an overwhelming, super powered "mega-villain". Maybe she could try to take out the big bad in her catsuit and then shift to Ultrawoman.
While I can understand the form-fitting attraction of a catsuit, the only time I'm really happy seeing them is when it's a topless actress and I know the zipper will come down and the boobs out! All these actresses really have far too fine a pair of legs for them to be covered in anything but nylon for me! :D
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I think we've read the room properly. We just finalized the script for "Ultrawoman: Mastering the Power". Agent Steel in skirt suit takes on a mega-villain, complete with special effects as he blasts her with his power, and she barely survives to do a spinning transformation into Ultrawoman. The change, however, doesn't help her as the much more powerful villain beats down our heroine as easy as he did with her alter ego. The script is full of action and drama as Steel/Ultrawoman, through her inner voice, expresses her shock at being so thoroughly outclassed by the Powermaster!

Thanks for your input, guys!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

have bare foot or boot off?blue,i hope no stockings
Last edited by wzpyb on Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:22 am Thanks for all of your suggestions. I think we've read the room properly. We just finalized the script for "Ultrawoman: Mastering the Power". Agent Steel in skirt suit takes on a mega-villain, complete with special effects as he blasts her with his power, and she barely survives to do a spinning transformation into Ultrawoman. The change, however, doesn't help her as the much more powerful villain beats down our heroine as easy as he did with her alter ego. The script is full of action and drama as Steel/Ultrawoman, through her inner voice, expresses her shock at being so thoroughly outclassed by the Powermaster!

Thanks for your input, guys!

Blue
Oh, great... now I once again have the torture of waiting weeks for a video that I'm absolutely sure will really turn me on!
Ah, the perils of being a Bluestone (and Lynda) fan... :twisted:
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Well Blue you know that I am a sucker for OTS carries and I would absolutely love to see one in this one. I am curious if you could somehow add an OTS with white panty upskirt to it. Maybe after depowering, Ultrawoman goes back to civilian outfit. Then the Powermaster throws her body over his shoulder. He then comments on his disappointment for winning so easily kinda as a monologue, complementing the theme of Powermaster defeating Ultrawoman easily. "All that struggle was useless. You're mine now. You turned to be quite a disappointment". And then he gives her body a good slap in the rear and takes the beautiful pray. Defeated, depowered, carried and slapped, the domination of Ultrawoman is absolute and complete. Please, you have to make it happen Blue!