"SYCC #73: Graveyard Shift" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "SYCC #73: Graveyard Shift" is Coming Soon!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:42 am SYCC's Graveyard Shift starring Sienna Scarlett, is Coming Soon!
She always has that delicious expression of disbelief that it's over for her. Like, "How could this have happened?" :D
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

In "Graveyard Shift", Sienna plays a nurse in a "Don't Answer The Phone" based scenario. She is on the phone as her killer approaches. When she ends her call, her killer punches her, dropping her to the couch, then knocks her out! Then, he cradle carries her to the kitchen table, wraps a nylon around her lovely neck, and strangles her while she struggles to survive. It is a long, sexy strangle which ends in her death. Then, he rips her uniform open and enjoys the view of her naked breasts and nearly nude body. Next, he tosses her over his shoulder, slaps her butt, and carries her away. Very sexy killing of a beautiful blonde! This one will push all of the right buttons.

Coming Friday!
Graveyard Shift poster copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift poster copy.jpg (633.44 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
Don't miss it!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This is the first time we’ve had a murdered victim’s breasts exposed post-mortem on Cold Cases.

A particularly potent peccadillo of mine!

I hope it sells well enough to encourage more such salacious behaviour.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

SYCC's Graveyard Shift starring Sienna Scarlett, is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Graveyard Shift Still 16 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 16 copy.jpg (454.04 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:19 am SYCC's Graveyard Shift starring Sienna Scarlett, is Coming Soon!
I've loved the image of strangled nurses since the movie "Dressed to Kill" in 1980.
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Those beautiful dolls leaving their tights and stockings hanging on the stair rails looking for trouble :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Graveyard Shift" is Coming Tomorrow!
Graveyard Shift Still 26 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 26 copy.jpg (500.86 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
Graveyard Shift Still 31 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 31 copy.jpg (507.75 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
Sienna is gorgeous both in life and death!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

I'm all for stockings and high heels then go for bare feet if wanted
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:16 am "Graveyard Shift" is Coming Tomorrow!

Blue
Wow! We haven't seen this much skin since Petra and Kerie left! :D

This brings to mind a suggestion for a nice F v. F story line: A sexy babe played by a topless actress, dressed in a uniform (nurse, police, military, airline hostess, etc...) is attacked and strangled in order to steal her uniform to use in another crime. We watch the murder AND watch as the killer removes the uniform from the dead babe and changes from her own clothes to the uniform and makes some apologetic/mocking remarks as she leaves the lifeless and stripped body of her victim behind.

If done as an SYCC, the follow-up episode could be the killer using the uniform and getting caught and defeated with a blood ending.

Anyone else up for that?
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:23 pm

Blue

This brings to mind a suggestion for a nice F v. F story line: A sexy babe played by a topless actress, dressed in a uniform (nurse, police, military, airline hostess, etc...) is attacked and strangled in order to steal her uniform to use in another crime. We watch the murder AND watch as the killer removes the uniform from the dead babe and changes from her own clothes to the uniform and makes some apologetic/mocking remarks as she leaves the lifeless and stripped body of her victim behind.

If done as an SYCC, the follow-up episode could be the killer using the uniform and getting caught and defeated with a blood ending.

Anyone else up for that?
Variations on the theme of postmortem undressing will always be welcomed by me, SSkykingDA!
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Graveyard Shift" is Coming today!
Attachments
Graveyard Shift Still 12 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 12 copy.jpg (512.02 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:23 pm

Blue

Anyone else up for that?
Definitely, that’s a fantasy of mine.
I’ve seen it done on other video sellers sites too definitely a great storyline, the dead lady in stockings and the killer in Pantyhose, she doesn’t need to take the stockings off as she has her own nylons on!! I love the limp play in taking the clothes off, turning the body, sitting up the dead babe etc!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #73: Graveyard Shift" is RELEASED!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1565
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... ard-shift/
Graveyard Shift poster copy.jpg (633.44 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
Sienna plays a nurse in a "Don't Answer The Phone" based scenario. She is on the phone as her killer approaches. When she ends her call, her killer punches her, dropping her to the couch, then knocks her out! Then, he cradle carries her to the kitchen table, wraps a nylon around her lovely neck, and strangles her while she struggles to survive. It is a long, sexy strangle which ends in her death. Then, he rips her uniform open and enjoys the view of her naked breasts and nearly nude body. Next, he tosses her over his shoulder, slaps her butt, and carries her away. Very sexy killing of a beautiful blonde! This one will push all of the right buttons.

Blue
Graveyard Shift Still 22 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 22 copy.jpg (452.73 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
Graveyard Shift Still 24 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 24 copy.jpg (409.34 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
Graveyard Shift Still 23 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 23 copy.jpg (375.18 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
Graveyard Shift Still 26 copy.jpg (500.86 KiB) Viewed 1334 times
Graveyard Shift Still 33 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 33 copy.jpg (462.74 KiB) Viewed 1334 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:32 am "SYCC #73: Graveyard Shift" is RELEASED!

Get it here:
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... ard-shift/

Sienna plays a nurse in a "Don't Answer The Phone" based scenario. She is on the phone as her killer approaches. When she ends her call, her killer punches her, dropping her to the couch, then knocks her out! Then, he cradle carries her to the kitchen table, wraps a nylon around her lovely neck, and strangles her while she struggles to survive. It is a long, sexy strangle which ends in her death. Then, he rips her uniform open and enjoys the view of her naked breasts and nearly nude body. Next, he tosses her over his shoulder, slaps her butt, and carries her away. Very sexy killing of a beautiful blonde! This one will push all of the right buttons.

Blue

Graveyard Shift Still 22 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 24 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 23 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 33 copy.jpg
This might be the first time in my life where I genuinely despise being broke, lol
Director B

Re: "SYCC #73: Graveyard Shift" is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

"Graveyard Shift"

Starring Sienna Scarlett

Links to buy:

A nurse finishes her late shift only to get grief from her Mom over her refusal to marry her former boyfriend! Sienna plays a nurse in a "Don't Answer The Phone" based scenario.
Attachments
Graveyard Shift poster copy.jpg (633.44 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Graveyard Shift Still 4 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 4 copy.jpg (568.71 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Graveyard Shift Still 11 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 11 copy.jpg (443.6 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Graveyard Shift Still 15 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 15 copy.jpg (438.26 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Graveyard Shift Still 18 copy.jpg
Graveyard Shift Still 18 copy.jpg (493.89 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Graveyard Shift Still 21 copy.jpg