Deaths in Superheroine video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Re: Deaths in Superheroine video

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Another idea I've had more recently is a car strangling. That classic scene where the gorgeous heroine gets in the driver's seat of her car, only to have a garrote wrapped around her neck from the backseat!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Deaths in Superheroine video

Post by SSkykingDA »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:57 pm Another idea I've had more recently is a car strangling. That classic scene where the gorgeous heroine gets in the driver's seat of her car, only to have a garrote wrapped around her neck from the backseat!
Car strangles always appeal! It's the heroine being attacked in what she considers one of her safe spaces, like the shower attack in Psycho. It has the additional appeal that she is usually transfixed in position by the garrote looped around the headrest and all she can do is suffer and die, her legs often climbing the dashboard to push against the windshield as the (preferably very short) hem of her skirt rises to expose her panty. Petra and Suzi did this very well, and it's time for someone like Sienna or D'Arcy to rise to the occasion, being rendered topless in the process of her defeat.