Plot Idea: Cosplayer Mistaken for Real Heroine

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Plot Idea: Cosplayer Mistaken for Real Heroine

Post by Nyghtfall »

Dunno why the idea appeals to me, but I've been thinking of a scenario in which the antagonist sneaks up on who he thinks is his nemesis and strangles her from behind, but doesn't realize his fuck-up until after he turns her corpse around to savor the look on her lifeless face. He's left frustrated but excited because his nemesis is still alive somewhere but he's murdered another innocent bystander - one of his favorite pastimes.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Re: Plot Idea: Cosplayer Mistaken for Real Heroine

Post by Textual »

Nyghtfall wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:29 pm Dunno why the idea appeals to me, but I've been thinking of a scenario in which the antagonist sneaks up on who he thinks is his nemesis and strangles her from behind, but doesn't realize his fuck-up until after he turns her corpse around to savor the look on her lifeless face. He's left frustrated but excited because his nemesis is still alive somewhere but he's murdered another innocent bystander - one of his favorite pastimes.
Love it. Great idea.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Nyghtfall wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:29 pm Dunno why the idea appeals to me, but I've been thinking of a scenario in which the antagonist sneaks up on who he thinks is his nemesis and strangles her from behind, but doesn't realize his fuck-up until after he turns her corpse around to savor the look on her lifeless face. He's left frustrated but excited because his nemesis is still alive somewhere but he's murdered another innocent bystander - one of his favorite pastimes.
I love that idea! The babe dresses up as her dream heroine but pays a nightmare price for the illusion! Taken a step further, the heroine seeks to avenge the fallen fan, but is knocked off her game by her grief and sense of responsibility and blunders right into his (fatal) trap!
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:04 am
I love that idea! The babe dresses up as her dream heroine but pays a nightmare price for the illusion! Taken a step further, the heroine seeks to avenge the fallen fan, but is knocked off her game by her grief and sense of responsibility and blunders right into his (fatal) trap!
This. All of this!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.