Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Will you pre-buy White Angel 34 for $50.00 if your selection of Jenny's opponent is cast?

Yvonne
19%
Heather Page
30%
Sienna Scarlett
6%
D'Arcy
28%
Wendy Mills
4%
Lynda
11%
Jenny Cherry and the other actress does not matter
2%

Total votes: 47

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

Post by Bluestone »

6 of the 12 pledges have been paid. We need the other 6 or others to step in who didn't vote for D'Arcy.

Please also be aware that this Pre-Payment package will not be available again once the pre-payment period ends. After that, customers will have to pay full price for the videos and may never be able to obtain the Extra Footage reel.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Get your pledges paid so we can give you this awesome video.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 2 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 2 copy.jpg (591.27 KiB) Viewed 3152 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 13 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 13 copy.jpg (516.98 KiB) Viewed 3152 times
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Get your pledges paid so we can give you this awesome video.
Attachments
Teen Bat 8 still 36 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 36 copy.jpg (473.19 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
Dark Bat Cutting the Ribbon of Life poster 26.jpg
Dark Bat Cutting the Ribbon of Life poster 26.jpg (492.5 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I am disappointed with some of the members here who voted for D'Arcy, but failed to honour their votes with a prepayment for "White Angel 34". On the other hand, I am thankful to those who stepped up and bought multiple copies of the prepayment package in order to save this project! We have now received the required prepayments, so this video will be produced!

The Prepayment Package is now no longer available, and only a small number of dedicated fans are going to get this special 2-for-1 deal and be able to own the rare Extra Footage reel.

We will be watching this thread for ideas for the video, but Jenny and D'Arcy, who were on standby, are now confirmed for next month's shoot.

"White Angel 34" will be awesome!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:25 am Well, I am disappointed with some of the members here who voted for D'Arcy, but failed to honour their votes with a prepayment for "White Angel 34". On the other hand, I am thankful to those who stepped up and bought multiple copies of the prepayment package in order to save this project! We have now received the required prepayments, so this video will be produced!

The Prepayment Package is now no longer available, and only a small number of dedicated fans are going to get this special 2-for-1 deal and be able to own the rare Extra Footage reel.

We will be watching this thread for ideas for the video, but Jenny and D'Arcy, who were on standby, are now confirmed for next month's shoot.

"White Angel 34" will be awesome!

Blue
Blue, you've already decided on the costuming for both the heroines, but are you saying that those of us who have pre-paid still have the option to request elements & ideas for inclusion in the finished movie?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:17 am Blue, you've already decided on the costuming for both the heroines, but are you saying that those of us who have pre-paid still have the option to request elements & ideas for inclusion in the finished movie?
The script was written tonight based upon suggestions to date plus the general White Angel scenarios as well as the specific situation involving Jenny's White Angel character. There will be several deaths of both actresses during the film, including strangles, a neck break, a shooting, and a knifing. We also managed to include lots of F vs. F fighting, a chloroforming, some bondage, a leg scissor death, a topless scene, and some inner voice dialogue. It should be awesome!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:47 am
xj900uk wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:17 am Blue, you've already decided on the costuming for both the heroines, but are you saying that those of us who have pre-paid still have the option to request elements & ideas for inclusion in the finished movie?
The script was written tonight based upon suggestions to date plus the general White Angel scenarios as well as the specific situation involving Jenny's White Angel character. There will be several deaths of both actresses during the film, including strangles, a neck break, a shooting, and a knifing. We also managed to include lots of F vs. F fighting, a chloroforming, some bondage, a leg scissor death, a topless scene, and some inner voice dialogue. It should be awesome!

Blue
OK thanks, Blue. Actually I was going to ask for a knife-fight somewhere in it, anyway!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

That sounds great!
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Blue
I hope hand strangling is also included as a part strangling element.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:37 pm

Blue
I hope hand strangling is also included as a part strangling element.
That's the plan.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Awesome!!! Can't wait for the outcome.