Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Will you pre-buy White Angel 34 for $50.00 if your selection of Jenny's opponent is cast?

Yvonne
19%
Heather Page
30%
Sienna Scarlett
6%
D'Arcy
28%
Wendy Mills
4%
Lynda
11%
Jenny Cherry and the other actress does not matter
2%

Total votes: 47

Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Re: Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

Post by Falleen »

Praying we get Sienna to do a fresh take on this genre, with a cocky White Angel who openly gets off to inflicting and receiving pain. I love Yvonne too, but I think we need to get Sienna to reinvigorate this genre.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Out of the list, my heart goes to Heather. Would love to see one version where she strangles Jenny, and another version where Jenny strangles Heather. Saw another person suggest a corset for Jenny's opponent's attire, and I'm 100% behind that idea.
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Jenny & D'Arcy, plus hand stranglings and I am in. :)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Warfish wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:48 am Done.

A little bummed to read Jenny will be wearing a catsuit in the Dark Bat / Catwarrior remake, personally I much prefer the original DB costume - anything we can do to change your mind Blue??? :lol2:
Sorry, this is a partial custom that requires Dark Bat in a catsuit.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I'm afraid that Heather is my least favorite choice here, with the already announced Catwarrior v. Darkbat rematch. It would just feel like too much of a duplication. Sienna or D'Arcy would be a better match. Wendy would be delightful visually, but may not yet be quite ready for a premium video. I'm still wanting to see Lynda kill another babe for the first time, but that's not going to happen here.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, not everyone who voted before has voted yet, plus there may be others who have yet to vote. So, it could still go either way.

If Heather does win, both girls would be in mini-skirts, whereas the girls will be in catsuits in the Catwarrior vs. Dark Bat video.

Oh, where will those previous Danica votes go? Time will tell.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:03 pm Well, not everyone who voted before has voted yet, plus there may be others who have yet to vote. So, it could still go either way.

If Heather does win, both girls would be in mini-skirts, whereas the girls will be in catsuits in the Catwarrior vs. Dark Bat video.

Oh, where will those previous Danica votes go? Time will tell.

Blue
Would love either with stockings on too!!!
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:29 pm I'm afraid that Heather is my least favorite choice here, with the already announced Catwarrior v. Darkbat rematch. It would just feel like too much of a duplication. Sienna or D'Arcy would be a better match. Wendy would be delightful visually, but may not yet be quite ready for a premium video. I'm still wanting to see Lynda kill another babe for the first time, but that's not going to happen here.
I voted for Lynda :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Keep those votes coming in!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

Will Danica still appear in videos later on, or has she quit for good?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gabor_2 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:31 am Will Danica still appear in videos later on, or has she quit for good?
We're writing Danica off as unreliable.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Let's give it the weekend to see if one of the actresses can reach 16 votes. If so, we will film this video.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:56 pm Let's give it the weekend to see if one of the actresses can reach 16 votes. If so, we will film this video.

Blue
If we don't reach 16 for a single actress, perhaps do a new poll with just the top 3 vote getters and see what happens. I think, that while everyone has a favorite, we all would like to see it made!
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:27 pm
Bluestone wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:56 pm Let's give it the weekend to see if one of the actresses can reach 16 votes. If so, we will film this video.

Blue
If we don't reach 16 for a single actress, perhaps do a new poll with just the top 3 vote getters and see what happens. I think, that while everyone has a favorite, we all would like to see it made!
Indeed!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

As it stands now, it looks like it's Jenny and D'Arcy, but you guys have the power to change that by voting if you haven't already.
Attachments
Dark Bat Collective Will still 10 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 10 copy.jpg (560.43 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
Teen Bat 8 still 6 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 6 copy.jpg (463.1 KiB) Viewed 2223 times