Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Will you pre-buy White Angel 34 for $50.00 if your selection of Jenny's opponent is cast?

Yvonne
19%
Heather Page
30%
Sienna Scarlett
6%
D'Arcy
28%
Wendy Mills
4%
Lynda
11%
Jenny Cherry and the other actress does not matter
2%

Total votes: 47

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:50 am As it stands now, it looks like it's Jenny and D'Arcy, but you guys have the power to change that by voting if you haven't already.
Everyone who watches "Self-Preservation" should understand why D'Arcy really needs to be a part of the White Angel series! :D
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I request, Jenny Cherry for playing the role of agent White Angel (the victim) and Heather Page to playing the villainess.

I would love to see a "face licking with tongue" element in the upcoming bluestone release... Heather page licking with her tongue the dead face of Jenny Cherry after killing her would be a must !

A perfect cherry on the cake element with Heather tasting it ! :excited: :excited: :excited:
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Both need to die at the end. Strangling both.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

markmarr1933 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:12 am Both need to die at the end. Strangling both.
If you read the introduction, this is a Female v. Female fight, with two versions. In one version, Jenny will kill the other actress and in the other version, the other actress will kill Jenny. Elements and final COD are still up in the air, but since the context is a White Angel episode, you should be able to count on at least one fatal strangulation, probably for each depending on the scenario.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:34 am I request, Jenny Cherry for playing the role of agent White Angel (the victim) and Heather Page to playing the villainess.

I would love to see a "face licking with tongue" element in the upcoming bluestone release... Heather page licking with her tongue the dead face of Jenny Cherry after killing her would be a must !

A perfect cherry on the cake element with Heather tasting it ! :excited: :excited: :excited:
This would be pretty hot, if the producers and actresses are cool with it.
Also, if an alternate, orgasm edition was included, I'd definitely buy it.
Mayotte

Post by Mayotte »

Why not a final death by stabbing for one of them, as in WA25 ? Still longing for Yvonne…
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

As it stands now, it looks like it's Jenny and D'Arcy, but you guys have the power to change that by voting if you haven't already.
Attachments
Dark Bat Collective Will still 7 copy.jpg
Dark Bat Collective Will still 7 copy.jpg (552.06 KiB) Viewed 2458 times
Teen Bat 8 still 23 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 23 copy.jpg (401.44 KiB) Viewed 2458 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Mayotte wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:18 pm Why not a final death by stabbing for one of them, as in WA25 ? Still longing for Yvonne…
That would be fine with me, so long as, as they did with WA25, it is preceded by strangulation death and body pan before she regenerates to be stabbed. I edited down a version of WA25 to end with the strangulation death for times that I'm not interested in the stabbing.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

It looks like Sienna won't be in it. If it's possible, I'd like to change my vote to Heather Page (if an alternate, orgasm version of the movie is also released).
Bluestone
Site Admin
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, we've received commitments by email, including multiple contributions, that have just pushed D'Arcy to the 16 vote target. Accordingly, it will be Jenny and D'Arcy in the upcoming White Angel video.

Now, we can use this thread to see what elements everyone would like to see in this awesome White Angel video.

Thanks for your support for this fantastic new project!

Blue
Attachments
Plundered still 4 copy.jpg
Plundered still 4 copy.jpg (520.89 KiB) Viewed 2336 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:04 am Well, we've received commitments by email, including multiple contributions, that have just pushed D'Arcy to the 16 vote target. Accordingly, it will be Jenny and D'Arcy in the upcoming White Angel video.

Now, we can use this thread to see what elements everyone would like to see in this awesome White Angel video.

Thanks for your support for this fantastic new project!

Blue
The wonderful part of this selection is that it will introduce D'Arcy to the White Angel universe for the first time, and I believe it also marks the first contest between these to very sexy actresses. It also opens the opportunity for one of the ladies to go out topless, which is never a bad thing! ;-)

As for elements, I will start with a few suggestions to get us started (trying to think of what most people like):
  • As a White Angel video, at least one or two strangulations is practically a given. If both have regenerative powers, they can both lose a round that way, perhaps one by garrote, and another with a hand strangle to please fans of both.
  • Inner voice defiance, moving through denial, to realization and fear
  • Vocalized pleading to be allowed to live or "Please, I don't want to die!"
  • It would be nice if one is in Pantyhose and the other in lace-top stockings with plenty of upskirts on both
  • If following a strangulation with regeneration and a shooting or stabbing, please leave time for a sexy body pan before she regenerates
  • Postmortem neck snaps are always welcome!
  • Perhaps in each version, a male ally of the winner arrives right after the fight and removes the loser's body for disposal (one version could be cradle carry, the other OTS)
  • If no male ally is desired, having one drag the other off-screen by her ankles, causing her skirt to rise would be nice!
  • One of the babes could lose their shoes in the struggle and die in stocking feet
I'm sure others have more ideas. A scenario similar to that of White Angel 1 might offer some ideas.
Tyler durdin
What is your main fetish?: Strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: To leave comments/suggestions
Referral: Happened upon it

Post by Tyler durdin »

I think a "From Russia With Love" scenario would be a good story point. Jenny thinks she's working with an ally, only to be betrayed and garroted by D'Arcy.

I know it hasn't been used since "Vengeful Visitation" with Lynda, but I think the wristwatch garrote would make an excellent weapon for any White Angel hunters, ensuring they're always armed for the job.

Unable to use the garrote on her attacker, maybe Jenny would be forced to use her own stockings (or D'Arcy's) to exact her retribution for the betrayal.

Just some ideas, either way this video sounds like it will be fantastic.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Tyler durdin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:15 pm I think a "From Russia With Love" scenario would be a good story point. Jenny thinks she's working with an ally, only to be betrayed and garroted by D'Arcy.

I know it hasn't been used since "Vengeful Visitation" with Lynda, but I think the wristwatch garrote would make an excellent weapon for any White Angel hunters, ensuring they're always armed for the job.

Unable to use the garrote on her attacker, maybe Jenny would be forced to use her own stockings (or D'Arcy's) to exact her retribution for the betrayal.

Just some ideas, either way this video sounds like it will be fantastic.
There would be a nice option here if Jenny were to manage to arm choke D'Arcy out and then take the time to remove a single stocking from the unconscious agent and wait for her to start to awake before slowly wrapping it around her neck, rendering her topless and slowly strangling her to death. Finishing with a neck snap to be sure! I'd love to hear Jenny talk to her as she is on her way out, perhaps telling her how stupid she has been and how much she is enjoying feeling her die at her hands because she simply isn't good enough to be a White Angel!
Bluestone
Site Admin
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, the Pre-Payment Package is NOW AVAILABLE! Get it early, because at a certain point, it will be taken down.

This package for only $50 will include both versions of "White Angel 34", plus an Extra Footage reel. Here's the link and product box.
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1577
White Angel 34 - Prepayment Package box copy.jpg
White Angel 34 - Prepayment Package box copy.jpg (453.37 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Jenny and D'Arcy. Have your say on what you would like to see then pay. It's that simple.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 20 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 20 copy.jpg (480.66 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 9 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 9 copy.jpg (520.94 KiB) Viewed 1948 times