Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Will you pre-buy White Angel 34 for $50.00 if your selection of Jenny's opponent is cast?

Yvonne
19%
Heather Page
30%
Sienna Scarlett
6%
D'Arcy
28%
Wendy Mills
4%
Lynda
11%
Jenny Cherry and the other actress does not matter
2%

Total votes: 47

markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Re: Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

Post by markmarr1933 »

Civilian clothes both women. Maybe one in a corset and please high heels, maybe one has opera length, leather gloves.
Bluestone
Site Admin
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

semenko99 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:56 pm Would there be a chance to sneak in a chloro scene in this one ? Thanks !
It is a possibility, but not a for sure element. Depends on all suggestions that we get after we determine that there is enough support for this proposed video.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mayotte

Post by Mayotte »

I vote Yvonne with both hands ! Will be ready to double my contribution should her character die by stabbing, and triple if topless !
RockyFord

Post by RockyFord »

Just a thought: The poll should have been a multi-select option, because I would pay for Heather, Danica, or Sienna. But I could only choose one when in reality it could’ve counted for 3 options.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Keep your votes coming!
Attachments
WA 10 still 13.jpg
WA 10 still 13.jpg (635.7 KiB) Viewed 2389 times
White Angel 1 still 18a copy.jpg
White Angel 1 still 18a copy.jpg (380.78 KiB) Viewed 2389 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I would point out for those voting for a Heather v. Jenny matchup, that we already have one announced with the rematch of Darkbat and Catwarrior! Personally, I'd much rather have the variety of another combination here.
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

If Danica is the other actress, I would really like to see Jenny in the alternate ending put the strangling device that finally defeated Lynda in White Angel 31 on her neck. If Danica wouldn't agree to wear this choking device, it could be strangled with a thin piece of string. In any case, I hope she'll agree to beg for mercy in the alternate ending in which she is defeated.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

I'm definitely up for this. I chose Danica, but Heather would also be awesome. Gotta be catsuits, IMO.

I'll do the $50. Especially if they're in catsuits. It's been a long time since there's been girl v girl with both in catsuits.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Beowulf wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:44 pm I'm definitely up for this. I chose Danica, but Heather would also be awesome. Gotta be catsuits, IMO.

I'll do the $50. Especially if they're in catsuits. It's been a long time since there's been girl v girl with both in catsuits.
The Catwarrior vs. Dark Bat being filmed later this month has Jenny and Heather in catsuits. So, we'd like to make this one different.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:16 pm
Beowulf wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:44 pm I'm definitely up for this. I chose Danica, but Heather would also be awesome. Gotta be catsuits, IMO.

The Catwarrior vs. Dark Bat being filmed later this month has Jenny and Heather in catsuits. So, we'd like to make this one different.

Blue
LEGS!
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Second the idea of LEGS!!!
Mayotte

Post by Mayotte »

Stockings !
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Keep your votes coming!
Attachments
WA 24 still 24 copy.jpg
WA 24 still 24 copy.jpg (630.12 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
WA 6 still 27.jpg
WA 6 still 27.jpg (737.84 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sorry, everyone. Don't blame me, blame Danica. After receiving 13 votes and being the front-runner, Danica has decided not to participate in this White Angel video. The only fair way to now deal with this matter is to go back to the beginning. I have deleted Danica's name from the list, which automatically resets the voting back to zero for every participating actress. Could you kindly re-vote, both for those who cast a vote for Danica and those who cast a vote for one of the other actresses. Thanks for your patience and cooperation in getting this poll back up to speed.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Warfish
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: um, i like reading the forum.
Referral: Searching for Bluestone videos

Post by Warfish »

Done.

A little bummed to read Jenny will be wearing a catsuit in the Dark Bat / Catwarrior remake, personally I much prefer the original DB costume - anything we can do to change your mind Blue??? :lol2: