Neck Snaps/Breaks

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Neck Snaps/Breaks

Post by UpperGhost1 »

I’m a big fan of neck snaps, and since we have a topic for death scenes and strangling scenes, I thought why not try out neck snap scenes?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Neck Snaps/Breaks

Post by SSkykingDA »

UpperGhost1 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:09 am I’m a big fan of neck snaps, and since we have a topic for death scenes and strangling scenes, I thought why not try out neck snap scenes?
Yes, there is something particularly sexy about the villain suddenly switching the doomed babe off like flipping a light switch!
Attachments
To have loved and lost finale.gif
To have loved and lost finale.gif (70.54 MiB) Viewed 4604 times
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Catwarrior 12 - Hard as a Diamond
Attachments
Catwarrior 12 - Hard as a Diamond still 45 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 12 - Hard as a Diamond still 45 copy.jpg (588.89 KiB) Viewed 4264 times
Catwarrior 12 - Hard as a Diamond still 46 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 12 - Hard as a Diamond still 46 copy.jpg (593.25 KiB) Viewed 4264 times
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:35 am
UpperGhost1 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:09 am I’m a big fan of neck snaps, and since we have a topic for death scenes and strangling scenes, I thought why not try out neck snap scenes?
Yes, there is something particularly sexy about the villain suddenly switching the doomed babe off like flipping a light switch!
Eloquently put! I wish this murder method was more common in superheroine videos. Cross the Line was also pretty good for content overall, wish they were still in production.
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:12 pm I wish this murder method was more common in superheroine videos. Cross the Line was also pretty good for content overall, wish they were still in production.
I suggest you custom a film with the producer. It is less cheap than buying a film but at least you will get what you want.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:12 pm
Eloquently put! I wish this murder method was more common in superheroine videos. Cross the Line was also pretty good for content overall, wish they were still in production.
I assume they are no longer producing, but their website is back up and their original content is available. I was fortunate to get an excellent deal for their entire catalog before the original site was shutdown. I agree, their strangulation and neck snap scenes were very well done, and the ladies were talented and gorgeous! My understanding is that most, if not all, were stunt professionals working in Hollywood, so they were not only beautiful, but also highly trained. I've actually seen a couple of their actresses who have made appearances in some TV series, episodes. Many of them are credited on IMDB.COM.

Their "soul-sucking" content was first-rate as well, often beginning with a firm lesbian kiss before pulling back to draw the life force out of the doomed babe! I'd love to see Bluestone do more of this method of killing, but I suspect their actresses may not be open to actually kissing, but it can still be incredibly hot when the killer's mouth hovers as close together as the actresses are comfortable with to suck the soul, as was done with Melody in Supernova 11.

Tiffany Chase was my favorite of theirs, and her facial expressions when being strangled were wonderful. Lindsay had a couple of very nice neck snaps, and Nicole and Ash exchanged wonderful neck snaps in "Hero v. Spy", and "Cap v. Flash". In "Hero v. Spy", I really loved when Nicole weakly begged for her life, whispering "Please don't kill me... I'm not ready." Only to have Ash reply with, "You're not ready? There's nothing we can do about that now!" then snapping her pretty neck! :twisted:
Attachments
Soul Suck 1.jpg
Soul Suck 1.jpg (605.64 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Soul Suck 2.jpg
Soul Suck 2.jpg (637.51 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Soul Suck 3.jpg
Soul Suck 3.jpg (556.48 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Soul Suck 4.jpg
Soul Suck 4.jpg (537.45 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Soul Sucking.jpg
Soul Sucking.jpg (817 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Hero v. Spy 1.JPG
Hero v. Spy 1.JPG (43.93 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Hero v. Spy 2.JPG
Hero v. Spy 2.JPG (42.62 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Cap v. Flash 1.JPG
Cap v. Flash 1.JPG (51.71 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Cap v. Flash 2.JPG
Cap v. Flash 2.JPG (35.95 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:58 am

I assume they are no longer producing, but their website is back up and their original content is available. I was fortunate to get an excellent deal for their entire catalog before the original site was shutdown. I agree, their strangulation and neck snap scenes were very well done, and the ladies were talented and gorgeous! My understanding is that most, if not all, were stunt professionals working in Hollywood, so they were not only beautiful, but also highly trained. I've actually seen a couple of their actresses who have made appearances in some TV series, episodes. Many of them are credited on IMDB.COM.

Their "soul-sucking" content was first-rate as well, often beginning with a firm lesbian kiss before pulling back to draw the life force out of the doomed babe! I'd love to see Bluestone do more of this method of killing, but I suspect their actresses may not be open to actually kissing, but it can still be incredibly hot when the killer's mouth hovers as close together as the actresses are comfortable with to suck the soul, as was done with Melody in Supernova 11.

Tiffany Chase was my favorite of theirs, and her facial expressions when being strangled were wonderful. Lindsay had a couple of very nice neck snaps, and Nicole and Ash exchanged wonderful neck snaps in "Hero v. Spy", and "Cap v. Flash". In "Hero v. Spy", I really loved when Nicole weakly begged for her life, whispering "Please don't kill me... I'm not ready." Only to have Ash reply with, "You're not ready? There's nothing we can do about that now!" then snapping her pretty neck! :twisted:
Have you a link to this site? They look amazing. Love that soul sucking idea and the final neck snap for good measure, also love Heathers neck getting snapped in Catwarrior 12, a humiliating defeat
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:58 am

Ah yes, Tiffany Chase. She got me into Superheroine ryona videos
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Post by pmzimm808 »

Regan Kennedy is fatally interrogated.
nckbrkGIFx400.gif
nckbrkGIFx400.gif (22.72 MiB) Viewed 2805 times