"Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Many loyal fans have been clamouring for an upgrade of the classic "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" and soon it will be here!

This upgraded BIG screen package will contain both versions of the awesome "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire"! Enjoy this very first appearance of the Teen Bat character in this classic matchup between Jade Turner as Teen Bat and a very hot adversary!

Teen Bat is one of the Sidekicks (like Superkick and Wonderkick), but her idol is Darkwing. She is looking for the missing Wondra, when she comes face to face with a female operative as well as a Gate Keeper of the Seventh Sanctum. She fares well until the tide turns and she is beaten and strangled while topless! The peril version ends with a chloroforming of Teen Bat. Now you can possess both versions of this video upgraded in a 2-for-1 package!
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Here is the original Extreme version poster...
TeenBatVV-PromoLogo.jpg
TeenBatVV-PromoLogo.jpg (999.52 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Coming next Friday!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" is Coming Soon!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:42 am Many loyal fans have been clamouring for an upgrade of the classic "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" and soon it will be here!

This upgraded BIG screen package will contain both versions of the awesome "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire"! Enjoy this very first appearance of the Teen Bat character in this classic matchup between Jade Turner as Teen Bat and a very hot adversary!

Teen Bat is one of the Sidekicks (like Superkick and Wonderkick), but her idol is Darkwing. She is looking for the missing Wondra, when she comes face to face with a female operative as well as a Gate Keeper of the Seventh Sanctum. She fares well until the tide turns and she is beaten and strangled while topless! The peril version ends with a chloroforming of Teen Bat. Now you can possess both versions of this video upgraded in a 2-for-1 package!

Here is the original Extreme version poster...
TeenBatVV-PromoLogo.jpg
Coming next Friday!

Blue
Really looking forward to the upgrade! The dialogue and inner voice monologue are wonderful, and I hope they are enhanced by the reduced music volume we've seen with other upgrades. I only wish the Peril version could've had Teen Bat putting the female operative down, as I would've thoroughly enjoyed watching Adele's demise as well! I particularly appreciated watching Adele lie there, her ample chest, rising and falling as she is panting heavily from the exertion, after Teen Bat was dead. I think I've only seen that done here, and in "The Trap". When the killer is a sexy, well-endowed babe, I think it really adds to the effect! Perhaps an element to keep in mind for the new White Angel... Jenny certainly has the chest for it! :razz:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" is Coming Soon!

Trailer:
Attachments
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 5.jpg
Teen Bat still 5.jpg (759.94 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 4.jpg
Teen Bat still 4.jpg (956.19 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 2.jpg
Teen Bat still 2.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg (601.17 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 6.jpg
Teen Bat still 6.jpg (758.92 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 8.jpg
Teen Bat still 8.jpg (772.25 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 9.jpg
Teen Bat still 9.jpg (763.9 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 11.jpg
Teen Bat still 11.jpg (788.39 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
Teen Bat still 12.jpg
Teen Bat still 12.jpg (636.18 KiB) Viewed 3781 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:18 am "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" is Coming Soon!

Trailer:
This video should really be a model for the future use of inner voice. It was a substantial element of the fatal strangulation and really did perfectly capture the heroine's mental, as well as physical, defeat. I loved hearing her strategizing how she might be able to distract "the bitch" and reach her gun and save the day, and the tantalizing way that it remained just beyond the reach of her fingers! Listening to her begin to doubt and lose hope was delicious! Her final "Oh, God! She's trying to finish me..." remains among my all-time favorite lines! It would be really great to hear a line like that left incomplete by the moment of death. Her brain switched off in mid-sentence, her final thought left dangling.

These were two incredibly beautiful and sexy actresses and each did a wonderful job. For this reason, as much as I love the other Teen Bat videos, especially those D'Arcy has been making, for me, this one remains at the top for this character! I know that Adele was asked if she would return and declined. I presume Jade is unavailable to return as well, or you would likely have used her again already, she really is quite the beauty! She would've made a great White Angel!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Gotta say I loved this when it first came out. As sskyking mentioned the inner voice is perfect. Jade’s defeat as she is trying to Lull Adele into thinking she has beaten her is great! Jade and Adele’s only appearance and I feel they could have been more excellent films from them had they chosen not to do more🥲🥲
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:18 am Gotta say I loved this when it first came out. As sskyking mentioned the inner voice is perfect. Jade’s defeat as she is trying to Lull Adele into thinking she has beaten her is great! Jade and Adele’s only appearance and I feel they could have been more excellent films from them had they chosen not to do more🥲🥲
I can only wish that the Peril version had been Jade finally breaking free and killing Adele. Anytime it's F v. F, I want the peril version to change which babe is put down. Those are must-buys for me! :D

I still bought the Peril version of this because I love a good chloroform knockout, but imagine if Teen Bat had broken free and stunned Adele's character, getting the garrote around her neck. The villainess desperately expecting assistance from the gatekeeper, he chooses to stand silently and watch as Teen Bat strangles her until she'd dead. Finally, he acts and chloroforms the now exhausted Teen Bat! That would've been an epic version! :razz:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:07 am
dunnie1 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:18 am Gotta say I loved this when it first came out. As sskyking mentioned the inner voice is perfect. Jade’s defeat as she is trying to Lull Adele into thinking she has beaten her is great! Jade and Adele’s only appearance and I feel they could have been more excellent films from them had they chosen not to do more🥲🥲
I can only wish that the Peril version had been Jade finally breaking free and killing Adele. Anytime it's F v. F, I want the peril version to change which babe is put down. Those are must-buys for me! :D

I still bought the Peril version of this because I love a good chloroform knockout, but imagine if Teen Bat had broken free and stunned Adele's character, getting the garrote around her neck. The villainess desperately expecting assistance from the gatekeeper, he chooses to stand silently and watch as Teen Bat strangles her until she'd dead. Finally, he acts and chloroforms the now exhausted Teen Bat! That would've been an epic version! :razz:
Yea, I agree. Would have been great to have both babes taken out. Especially when that was there only appearance!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" is coming soon!

Trailer:
Attachments
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 3342 times
Teen Bat still 10.jpg
Teen Bat still 10.jpg (770.24 KiB) Viewed 3342 times
Teen Bat still 6.jpg
Teen Bat still 6.jpg (758.92 KiB) Viewed 3342 times
Teen Bat still 1.jpg
Teen Bat still 1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 3342 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:
Attachments
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
Teen Bat still 12.jpg
Teen Bat still 12.jpg (636.18 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
Teen Bat still 11.jpg
Teen Bat still 11.jpg (788.39 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
Teen Bat still 1a.jpg
Teen Bat still 1a.jpg (874.56 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg (601.17 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
Teen Bat still 3a.jpg
Teen Bat still 3a.jpg (903.98 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
Teen Bat still 4a.jpg
Teen Bat still 4a.jpg (900.6 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:50 am "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" is coming soon!

Trailer:
Are you toning down the music in this one, or eliminating it entirely? The dialogue and inner voice in this is so wonderful, I really want to hear it without distraction. I want to be able to hear every sound she makes, including the scraping of her boots on the floor. When a sexy heroine is being strangled, the only "music" needed, is the sound of their struggle and loss!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Teen Bat still 2.jpg
Teen Bat still 2.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2743 times
Teen Bat still 3.jpg
Teen Bat still 3.jpg (860.44 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Teen Bat still 6.jpg
Teen Bat still 6.jpg (758.92 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Teen Bat still 13.jpg
Teen Bat still 13.jpg (698.74 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Teen Bat still 12.jpg
Teen Bat still 12.jpg (636.18 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1579

This upgraded BIG screen package contains both versions of the awesome "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire"! Enjoy this very first appearance of the Teen Bat character in this classic matchup between Jade Turner as Teen Bat and a very hot adversary! Teen Bat is one of the Sidekicks (like Superkick and Wonderkick), but her idol is Darkwing. She is looking for the missing Wondra, when she comes face to face with a female operative as well as a Gate Keeper of the Seventh Sanctum. She fares well until the tide turns and she is beaten and strangled while topless! The peril version ends with a chloroforming of Teen Bat. Fans have been clamouring for the upgraded version of this video, and now you can possess both versions upgraded in this 2-for-1 package!
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
TeenBatVV-PromoLogo.jpg
TeenBatVV-PromoLogo.jpg (999.52 KiB) Viewed 2570 times
Enjoy!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire (Collectors Edition)"

Link to buy:

Trailer:

Both “Teen Bat 1: Baptism of Fire” versions were upgraded to BIG SCREEN resolution!
Attachments
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Teen Bat still 1.jpg
Teen Bat still 1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2552 times
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg (601.17 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Teen Bat still 6.jpg
Teen Bat still 6.jpg (758.92 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Teen Bat still 7.jpg
Teen Bat still 7.jpg (682.54 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Teen Bat still 8.jpg
Teen Bat still 8.jpg (772.25 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Teen Bat still 9.jpg
Teen Bat still 9.jpg (763.9 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Teen Bat still 12.jpg
Teen Bat still 12.jpg (636.18 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:

Trailer:

Both “Teen Bat 1: Baptism of Fire” versions were upgraded to BIG SCREEN resolution!
Attachments
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg
Teen Bat still 2a.jpg (601.17 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Teen Bat still 4.jpg
Teen Bat still 4.jpg (956.19 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Teen Bat still 9.jpg
Teen Bat still 9.jpg (763.9 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Teen Bat still 13.jpg
Teen Bat still 13.jpg (698.74 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Link to buy:

Trailer:

Attachments
Teen Bat Baptism of Fire Collector's Edition copy.jpg (668.14 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
Teen Bat still 10.jpg
Teen Bat still 10.jpg (770.24 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
Teen Bat still 12.jpg
Teen Bat still 12.jpg (636.18 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
Teen Bat still 7.jpg
Teen Bat still 7.jpg (682.54 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
Teen Bat still 1.jpg
Teen Bat still 1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2188 times