"Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" has been shot and Lynda is still as hot as hell!

Here's Lynda as Ultrawoman...
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 1 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 1 copy.jpg (520.97 KiB) Viewed 11945 times
and here's Lynda as alter ego, Agent Steel...
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 2 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 2 copy.jpg (471.76 KiB) Viewed 11945 times
Looking good!

Don't miss this latest Ultrawoman episode when it is released in early September!

Blue
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Re: "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is Coming Soon!

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:16 pm "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" has been shot and Lynda is still as hot as hell!

Here's Lynda as Ultrawoman...

Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 1 copy.jpg
and here's Lynda as alter ego, Agent Steel...
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 2 copy.jpg
Looking good!

Don't miss this latest Ultrawoman episode when it is released in early September!

Blue
She looks smokin'! Any teasers on some of elements that'll be included in this episode?
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 3 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 3 copy.jpg (674.12 KiB) Viewed 11753 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Lynda looking as beautiful as every. Like a fine wine!!
GrimlockPrimus9518
What is your main fetish?: I love to see chloroform superheroine and especially when they get ko being facedown very sexy one.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love how you guys do your superheroine peril especially with these hot and gorgeous ladies of justice.
Referral: From Bluestone

Post by GrimlockPrimus9518 »

HOLY MOLY!!! LYNDA LOOKING SO HOT AND SEXY AS EVER!!! Can't wait to see the element poster. Will we see facedown by any chance?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

GrimlockPrimus9518 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:57 am HOLY MOLY!!! LYNDA LOOKING SO HOT AND SEXY AS EVER!!! Can't wait to see the element poster. Will we see facedown by any chance?
Too early to tell what elements were successfully shot. Until the footage has been viewed and edited, we won't know what will make it into the final versions. Tomorrow will be the Cat vs. Bat filming, but we are aiming to have Ultrawoman 16 released the first Friday in September.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
GrimlockPrimus9518
What is your main fetish?: I love to see chloroform superheroine and especially when they get ko being facedown very sexy one.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love how you guys do your superheroine peril especially with these hot and gorgeous ladies of justice.
Referral: From Bluestone

Post by GrimlockPrimus9518 »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:26 am
GrimlockPrimus9518 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:57 am HOLY MOLY!!! LYNDA LOOKING SO HOT AND SEXY AS EVER!!! Can't wait to see the element poster. Will we see facedown by any chance?
Too early to tell what elements were successfully shot. Until the footage has been viewed and edited, we won't know what will make it into the final versions. Tomorrow will be the Cat vs. Bat filming, but we are aiming to have Ultrawoman 16 released the first Friday in September.

Blue
Oh I'm sorry, my bad. I just so Ultra Excited to see this one. I'm so happy that Lynda is back. I can't wait to see this awesome video in September. :clap: :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is Coming Soon!

Here's another pic of Lynda as Ultrawoman for your enjoyment...
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 4 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 4 copy.jpg (527.65 KiB) Viewed 11071 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 6 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 6 copy.jpg (564.37 KiB) Viewed 10974 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:51 pm "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is Coming Soon!

Here's another pic of Lynda as Ultrawoman for your enjoyment...

Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 4 copy.jpg

Blue
Oh, gawd! With Suzy and Petra retired, Lynda is, clearly, the top strangle actress you have! D'Arcy is my next choice, followed by the lovely Jenny, hence my strong desire to see those two matched up in White Angel 34.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 5 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 5 copy.jpg (681.63 KiB) Viewed 10445 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 7 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 7 copy.jpg (577.71 KiB) Viewed 10053 times
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Director B wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:29 am "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
I'm really curious about this one, it looks really great !
When do you plan to share the element poster please ?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:29 am "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
Still the smoking hot, sexiest babe on the roster!

Lynda is no girl, and she's no lady. She is 100% WOMAN, and she knows how to act like it! She has a rather more exotic look than the others, and it fits the character so well. One of the few brunettes on the roster as well. I'd love to see more recruited, maybe a redhead too! Strangulation is, of course, my preferred COD and nobody does it better than Lynda, though D'Arcy is coming along quite nicely, but nobody handles a tighter garrote than Lynda, and it would probably be lethal for anyone to try!

I'd love to see a future matchup between Ultrawoman and DarkBat with versions of each killing the other. I still want to watch Lynda kill another sexy babe, and Jenny always looks so wonderful being strangled! The thought of Ultrawoman's lasso around Jenny's sexy neck is very appealing... as would be DarkBat returning the favor!
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Director B wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:51 am "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
Lynda looks like a chiseled Goddess which will make her death even the more sweeter....and OMG are those low denier black tights she has on Blue??? Very new and a 1st if so???