"Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is Coming Soon!

Post by Director B »

"Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 8 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 8 copy.jpg (548.78 KiB) Viewed 8662 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 9 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 9 copy.jpg (706.54 KiB) Viewed 8247 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:35 am "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
And so will we... :razz:
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

I hope we get some elements today ;) !
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

HeroiineH wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:00 pm I hope we get some elements today ;) !
Still in the editing stage. Once I see the finished product, at least the rough version, I will put together the Element List for the poster. Hopefully, that will be soon... but not today.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 10 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 10 copy.jpg (624.19 KiB) Viewed 7829 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:50 am "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
Mmmmm... delicious! Make it brutal, she's built for that! :twisted:
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:16 pm
HeroiineH wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:00 pm I hope we get some elements today ;) !
Still in the editing stage. Once I see the finished product, at least the rough version, I will put together the Element List for the poster. Hopefully, that will be soon... but not today.

Blue
Ok, I hope too. Good luck to video editors : it seems that there are some lightning effects in this one!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Agent Steel takes on a double agent who has been experimented upon and now calls himself Powermaster! He is able to weaken and defeat Agent Steel. So, Steel has to reveal her secret identity as Ultrawoman in order to even the odds. Notwithstanding, Ultrawoman takes a blast full in the chest that cuts her power in half. Powermaster also chloroforms Ultrawoman to further take the fight out of her. The Amazon and the enhanced human then fight until the tide turns in favour of Powermaster as he lifts Ultrawoman into a bearhug, cracks her back, and then strangles her with his bare hands until her neck snaps under the pressure! In the Extreme version, she dies from this fatal neck snap. In the Peril version, she barely survives, but Powermaster assumes she is dead and leaves her broken body sprawled upon the floor.

Lynda is awesome as both secret agent and sexy Amazon. "Mastering the Power" is not to be missed!

Here's the Element Poster:
Ultrawoman-Mastering The Power poster copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Mastering The Power poster copy.jpg (524.06 KiB) Viewed 7602 times

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:43 pm Agent Steel takes on a double agent who has been experimented upon and now calls himself Powermaster! He is able to weaken and defeat Agent Steel. So, Steel has to reveal her secret identity as Ultrawoman in order to even the odds. Notwithstanding, Ultrawoman takes a blast full in the chest that cuts her power in half. Powermaster also chloroforms Ultrawoman to further take the fight out of her. The Amazon and the enhanced human then fight until the tide turns in favour of Powermaster as he lifts Ultrawoman into a bearhug, cracks her back, and then strangles her with his bare hands until her neck snaps under the pressure! In the Extreme version, she dies from this fatal neck snap. In the Peril version, she barely survives, but Powermaster assumes she is dead and leaves her broken body sprawled upon the floor.

Lynda is awesome as both secret agent and sexy Amazon. "Mastering the Power" is not to be missed!

Here's the Element Poster:

Ultrawoman-Mastering The Power poster copy.jpg

Blue
It looks really great !! I look forward to see the trailer!
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Wish the neck break was the type that twists the head but this is still great. Looking forward to see what it looks like
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 11 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 11 copy.jpg (488.69 KiB) Viewed 7311 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:47 am "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
One of my favorite positions for the lovely Lynda! :razz:

Gawd! What a gorgeous woman!
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Director B wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:47 am "Ultrawoman 16: Mastering the Power" is coming soon!
Looks great !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here's the Ultrawoman 16 Trailer...

Release Date; September 1st!

Blue