I'm April and new here hi everyone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Re: I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by christine »

ikke21 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:56 pm Ok.

As I pointed out in my previous post, the fact that April had an interest in appearing in a film is strong evidence for her being an impostor. It is not very likely that an impostor would do that, but not that strange either. An impostor would be here to get a rise out of us. And backing out of making a video is pretty easy (cf. what actually happened). On the other hand, if April were real and the instagram model, as they eventually claimed, then agreeing to shoot a video would be bizarre. Remember, April claimed to be upset (I'm told) when confronted with the instagram account. She wanted to keep her identity secret. But she would be happy to appear in a video for all to see. Now that is unlikely.

Anyway, I don't have much to add. You're welcome to your opinions about my character. And if you believe April is real, good luck with that.
maybe you can all apologize to ikke21 now.
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

christine wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:18 pm you guys are completely delusional. liv erin actually is kinky but april is NOT her. after the crazy stuff last time and talking to SSkykingDA about it i asked her on tiktok and she confirmed.

she is also dealing with this elsewhere right now. who knows could actually be the same person. maybe stop enabling this???

I believed it the first time she came around but was really skeptical about her return. Especially since she’s using a different account, unless updated names don’t update on old messages
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Pay no attenion to the idiots starting up a mess again. I hope Blue perma-bans them.
NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:29 pm
jhsnuff wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:08 pm
Hello again! I'm so glad that you're back!!!

I wrote a story for you: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22188&p=165405#p165405

Since you weren't here and I didn't want to invade your privacy, I moved the heroine's name up one month, from April to May. I hope that you like it!
Hi again and wow just read your story it was great thanks. You certainly exposed my tits a lot!
Thank you -- I am so glad you liked it!. I couldn't hide such lovely tits.
NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:11 pm Wow you really want me dead soo much!
"Killing" you in FANTASY is so much fun. I'd love to see a you do a wall-slide or death-thud. A clothed head or heart shot may be a good idea to ease you in, but I hope that some day you can do a slow sensual death, preferably topless to show off your gorgeous tits!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.

Post by jhsnuff »

What the f*** does it matter if April is "real" or not. Blue, can you ban these a$$holes for starting this mess up again?
christine
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.

Post by christine »

jhsnuff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:35 pm Pay no attenion to the idiots starting up a mess again. I hope Blue perma-bans them.
are you fucking kidding me. this is a real sex worker with popular accounts. someone is PRETENDING to be her here. you hope blue bans me for pointing that out but not the fake person for pretending to be a real sex worker. mmkay.
Last edited by christine on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christine

Post by christine »

jhsnuff wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:37 pm What the f*** does it matter if April is "real" or not. Blue, can you ban these a$$holes for starting this mess up again?
it doesn't matter if april is "real," people have pretend accounts all the time. like......... everyone here. but it's different when someone pretends to be an actual person out there with real accounts. this forum is the public one too so it's connected to her actual reputation.
christine

Post by christine »

maybe blue can clarify if he's ok with this. if i make an account with a random low-level influencer's pfp and i actually say YES THAT IS ME to everyone and then lead people to think i'm gonna do videos and i find pictures of her to post to showcase "my" death stare as if i am creating them in real time, all in a public forum....... he will allow that??
jhsnuff

Post by jhsnuff »

christine wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:47 pm maybe blue can clarify if he's ok with this. if i make an account with a random low-level influencer's pfp and i actually say YES THAT IS ME to everyone and then lead people to think i'm gonna do videos and i find pictures of her to post to showcase "my" death stare as if i am creating them in real time, all in a public forum....... he will allow that??
Either you didn't see this or you can't read:
Bluestone wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:23 pm April and I have talked. We are still interested in adding April as a new Teen Bat who suffers a fatal first outing... at least in the Extreme version!

Blue
How and why does someone using another person's profile talk to Blue? That doesn't make any sense.
christine

Post by christine »

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

This message is from Blue: Bluestone has now confirmed that the NoseyApril poster is not who she/he says she/he is and appears to be a troll. She did not pass the tests that were set for her to prove her identity.
criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

Post by criticalmass »

God you guys are dumb. It's frankly shocking how gullible you all are, and how you continue to fall for the same crap over, and over again. This is probably the same assclown who had it out for C.B. 2 years ago, and relentlessly plagued this forum and made fools of so many of you.

I pray this thread goes on forever, though, as it has provided me with much amusement over the last several months. Dummies. :lol2:
christine

Post by christine »

criticalmass wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:36 pm God you guys are dumb. It's frankly shocking how gullible you all are, and how you continue to fall for the same crap over, and over again. This is probably the same assclown who had it out for C.B. 2 years ago, and relentlessly plagued this forum and made fools of so many of you.

I pray this thread goes on forever, though, as it has provided me with much amusement over the last several months. Dummies. :lol2:
hi can we be friends
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Perhaps someone should tell the real LivErin that Blue has made her a genuine job offer

- after all, she is a professional performer that doesn't live too far from London -

and there is quite a lot of money to be made for a single day's work... with the possibility of regular callbacks.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

christine wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:37 pm
hi can we be friends
Christine, you should get in touch with BLue and Director B. IMO you'd be a great addition to their harem of superheroines!
christine

Post by christine »

consigni wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:48 pm Perhaps someone should tell the real LivErin that Blue has made her a genuine job offer

- after all, she is a professional performer that doesn't live too far from London -

and there is quite a lot of money to be made for a single day's work... with the possibility of regular callbacks.
i mean she is very open and has many connected accounts so it would be easy to contact her i'm sure. honestly that would be a ridiculous and amazing end to the saga.