I'm April and new here hi everyone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by jhsnuff »

NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:48 am Hi again everyone I have come back! I am just participating here for now as I am still really interested in this fetish I can't get it out of my head. And just to let you into a secret my first name actually is April! xxx
Hello again! I'm so glad that you're back!!!

I wrote a story for you: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22188&p=165405#p165405

Since you weren't here and I didn't want to invade your privacy, I moved the heroine's name up one month, from April to May. I hope that you like it!
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Do you have a preferred demise
NoseyAprilReturns

Post by NoseyAprilReturns »

jhsnuff wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:08 pm
NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:48 am Hi again everyone I have come back! I am just participating here for now as I am still really interested in this fetish I can't get it out of my head. And just to let you into a secret my first name actually is April! xxx
Hello again! I'm so glad that you're back!!!

I wrote a story for you: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22188&p=165405#p165405

Since you weren't here and I didn't want to invade your privacy, I moved the heroine's name up one month, from April to May. I hope that you like it!
Hi again and wow just read your story it was great thanks. You certainly exposed my tits a lot!
NoseyAprilReturns

Crazzeedave wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:04 pm Do you have a preferred demise
Hi good question hmm I dont have a favourite really they all seem sexy but not too much blood though!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:30 pm
Hi good question hmm I dont have a favourite really they all seem sexy but not too much blood though!
How about a couple of small calibre silenced slugs whilst showering, April

- to prevent you from giving testimony against the mob -

the water washing away the trickling blood… a neat little hole in your heart and head?
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

consigni wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:01 pm

the water washing away the trickling blood… a neat little hole in your heart and head?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Hmmm... or maybe the villain rigs a wire to electrify the shower piping...
NoseyAprilReturns

Wow you really want me dead soo much!
consigni

Post by consigni »

NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:11 pm

I got so excited thinking about you being shot in the shower, I accidentally posted the message twice… LOL!
NoseyAprilReturns

consigni wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:14 pm

I got so excited thinking about you being shot in the shower, I accidentally posted the message twice… LOL!
Omg well why do you want to see me shot in the shower???
consigni

Post by consigni »

I can see you playing an optimistically woke college student wanting to put the world to rights…
also, you’d look pretty awesome in Blue’s 5 star shower.

Actresses posing with 1 or 2 small, neat bullet holes… and frozen shocked facial expressions
- their characters left discarded for discovery in some slightly humiliating fashion… nude or semi-nude -
has always been a major turn-on for me… so obviously, I think that part would work well for you.

If you’re ever going to be in a Scotland Yard Cold Case, April, let’s be sure it goes straight to number one.

What’s your thoughts?
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:20 pm

IMG_8659.png
IMG_8659.png (567.87 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
the shower is where one is most vulnerable. What do you have to defend yourself a bottle of head and shoulders
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Crazzeedave wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:55 pm
NoseyAprilReturns wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:20 pm

IMG_8659.png the shower is where one is most vulnerable. What do you have to defend yourself a bottle of head and shoulders
That's what made "Psycho" such an iconic movie, vulnerability in what should normally be the safest and most personal space! Even the actress herself admitted that after filming that scene, she never felt comfortable in the shower again!
consigni

Post by consigni »

Ashley Lane demonstrates perfectly why our bubbly little innocent April should be sexily shot down in the shower

- eyewitness testimony against a mafia boss, and the identity of the policeman who killed her, silenced forever -

her disbelieving wide-eyed stare and nude glistening wet 'corpse' being just another Cold Case for Scotland Yard.
christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Post by christine »

you guys are completely delusional. liv erin actually is kinky but april is NOT her. after the crazy stuff last time and talking to SSkykingDA about it i asked her on tiktok and she confirmed.

she is also dealing with this elsewhere right now. who knows could actually be the same person. maybe stop enabling this???