I'm April and new here hi everyone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Re: I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by ikke21 »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:45 pm I won't go into how I arrived that that calculation.
Blue
Hahaha, good one!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

ikke21 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:50 pm Now, even before the instagram find, I put the odds of April being real at 100 to 1 against. (I'm cynical, I guess.) But, even if you are much more trusting and optimistic than I, the instagram find should strongly sway your opinion.
All your bullshit is undercut by the fact that she contacted Blue about the possibility of appearing in one of his films. The odds of an imposter doing that i 1 in 1,000,000,000,000.

It is far more likely that the pics in question closely resemble April.
ikke21 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:50 pm Finally, let me repeat that, if one is still unconvinced by the evidence, there is a simple trick to determine nearly conclusively whether April really is the woman in the pictures. Ask the April on this forum to provide a photo of herself that is clearly not from her instagram account.
Why on earth would she do that?

I'm hoping idiots like you get kicked off this forum (after you post a pic of your finger up your nose) so that April, and all other women, feel safe here.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Ok.

As I pointed out in my previous post, the fact that April had an interest in appearing in a film is strong evidence for her being an impostor. It is not very likely that an impostor would do that, but not that strange either. An impostor would be here to get a rise out of us. And backing out of making a video is pretty easy (cf. what actually happened). On the other hand, if April were real and the instagram model, as they eventually claimed, then agreeing to shoot a video would be bizarre. Remember, April claimed to be upset (I'm told) when confronted with the instagram account. She wanted to keep her identity secret. But she would be happy to appear in a video for all to see. Now that is unlikely.

Anyway, I don't have much to add. You're welcome to your opinions about my character. And if you believe April is real, good luck with that.
NoseyAprilReturns

Post by NoseyAprilReturns »

Hi again everyone I have come back! I am just participating here for now as I am still really interested in this fetish I can't get it out of my head. And just to let you into a secret my first name actually is April! xxx
criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

Post by criticalmass »

ROFL! :shake: :lol2:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Welcome back, April!

I, for one, am very excited to see that you’ve returned.

Let’s hope that Blue’s offer is still in the offing.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Well I for one am surprise but actually pleased to see you back, Nosy April.

Please, when you ge the chance, contact Bluestone quietly behind the scenes. Drop him an Email.
Personally, I would love to see you in one of his movies.

Everyone else - SHUT UP UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING SENSIBLE TO SAY!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:37 pm Well I for one am surprise but actually pleased to see you back, Nosy April.

Please, when you ge the chance, contact Bluestone quietly behind the scenes. Drop him an Email.

April and I have talked. We are still interested in adding April as a new Teen Bat who suffers a fatal first outing... at least in the Extreme version!

Blue
BatGirly3.jpeg
BatGirly3.jpeg (112.22 KiB) Viewed 818 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Great news, Blue!

April vs The UK Strangler or South London Shooter have suddenly gone to the top of my must-see movies of 2024...

if that may even be a possibility?
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

NoseyApril wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:37 am
consigni wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:28 am Perhaps you should post your distressed face alongside a stunned death stare to Blue ( and a few regular photos )

- and try to convince him that you are a perfectly healthy young lady seeking excitement and willing to work -

I certainly think that your brief appearance as a bit 'corpse' would raise the potential revenue of any Cold Case.
Hmm ok ok here is my distressed face I am really actually interested in knowing if I have the face and stare for this so please any advice would be amazing!

14.jpeg
gosh you’re pretty
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:23 pm
xj900uk wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:37 pm Well I for one am surprise but actually pleased to see you back, Nosy April.

April and I have talked. We are still interested in adding April as a new Teen Bat who suffers a fatal first outing... at least in the Extreme version!

Blue

BatGirly3.jpeg
Thank you Blue. That makes me even more interested than before.
BTW, you really should train up the Teen Bats better, most of them seem to suffer horrible fatalities fairly quickly in their missions.
NoseyAprilReturns

Post by NoseyAprilReturns »

[/quote] gosh you’re pretty
[/quote]
Thank you xxx
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

jhsnuff wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:49 pm
ikke21 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:50 pm Now, even before the instagram find, I put the odds of April being real at 100 to 1 against. (I'm cynical, I guess.) But, even if you are much more trusting and optimistic than I, the instagram find should strongly sway your opinion.
. Perhaps showing a newspaper with the current date. Ya know like proof of life in a kidnapping

All your bullshit is undercut by the fact that she contacted Blue about the possibility of appearing in one of his films. The odds of an imposter doing that i 1 in 1,000,000,000,000.

ikke21 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:50 pm Finally, let me repeat that, if one is still unconvinced by the evidence, there is a simple trick to determine nearly conclusively whether April really is the woman in the pictures. Ask the April on this forum to provide a photo of herself that is clearly not from her instagram account.

I'm hoping idiots like you get kicked off this forum (after you post a pic of your finger up your nose) so that April, and all other women, feel safe here.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Crazzeedave wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:14 pm
jhsnuff wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:49 pm
. Perhaps showing a newspaper with the current date. Ya know like proof of life in a kidnapping

Why drag this back up again?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Here we go again... :roll:

April is talking with Blue, I for one would just like to see what they can come up with. And can we just leave it at that?