"Catwarrior 14: Dark Assignment" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Catwarrior 14: Dark Assignment" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Catwarrior attacks Dark Bat and the girls fight each other until Catwarrior knocks Dark Bat out! Then, while Dark Bat is out, she is tied up and tortured, but eventually both girls are gassed to death by those who sent Catwarrior on her Dark Assignment!

Here's the Trailer:

Catwarrior DA still 15 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 15 copy.jpg (422.44 KiB) Viewed 5648 times
Catwarrior DA still 19 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 19 copy.jpg (450.3 KiB) Viewed 5648 times
Catwarrior DA still 29 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 29 copy.jpg (449.2 KiB) Viewed 5648 times
Catwarrior DA still 30 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 30 copy.jpg (483.08 KiB) Viewed 5648 times

Coming Sept. 15th!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "Catwarrior 14: Dark Assignment" is Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Here is the Element Poster...
Catwarrior DA poster copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA poster copy.jpg (509.3 KiB) Viewed 5587 times
Lots of action in this one!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
NoseyApril
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looks
Referral: Google

Post by NoseyApril »

This looks amazing like all the others I love how well made they are! xxxxx
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow, this looks amazing, a must have!! Double death is interesting. Two hot cat suited babes struggling on the floor!! :eek: :clap: :clap:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Oh rabbits! I was kind of hoping you would do two versions, Blue and Director B.
One where Cat Warrior wins, and the other where Dark Bat triumphs. :frown:
Please can you consider this for any future team-ups?
RockyFord

Post by RockyFord »

what’s the difference b/w double female deaths vs double female defeat? I’m assuming the deaths come by gas, but how do they both get defeated?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

RockyFord wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:57 pm what’s the difference b/w double female deaths vs double female defeat? I’m assuming the deaths come by gas, but how do they both get defeated?
Depends on the gas. In one, it's deadly (Extreme) and in the other it's knockout gas (Peril). There is, however, a neck snap earlier on of Catwarrior, which turns out to be a hallucination caused by the gas. Nothwithstanding, it is a Catwarrior death scene in addition to the gassing.

By the way, here is a more extreme trailer than the one posted on YouTube...
https://silknblood.com/store/content/Vi ... railer.mp4

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Catwarrior 14: Dark Assignment" is Coming Soon!

Trailer:

Catwarrior attacks Dark Bat, and the girls fight each other until Catwarrior knocks Dark Bat out! Then, while Dark Bat is out, she is tied up and tortured, but eventually, both girls are gassed to death by those who sent Catwarrior on her Dark Assignment!

Trailer 2
Attachments
Catwarrior DA poster copy.jpg (509.3 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Catwarrior DA still 13 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 13 copy.jpg (630.17 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Catwarrior DA still 29 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 29 copy.jpg (449.2 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Catwarrior DA still 31 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 31 copy.jpg (477.3 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Catwarrior DA still 30 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 30 copy.jpg (483.08 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Catwarrior DA still 23 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 23 copy.jpg (569.66 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Catwarrior DA still 26 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 26 copy.jpg (411.67 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:

Catwarrior attacks Dark Bat, and the girls fight each other until Catwarrior knocks Dark Bat out! Then, while Dark Bat is out, she is tied up and tortured, but eventually, both girls are gassed to death by those who sent Catwarrior on her Dark Assignment!

Trailer 2
Attachments
Catwarrior DA poster copy.jpg (509.3 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
Catwarrior DA still 25 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 25 copy.jpg (527.07 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
Catwarrior DA still 15 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 15 copy.jpg (422.44 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
Catwarrior DA still 14 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 14 copy.jpg (408.81 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
Catwarrior DA still 6 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 6 copy.jpg (638.85 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
Catwarrior DA still 3 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 3 copy.jpg (617.58 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:39 am Here is the Element Poster...
Lots of action in this one!

Blue
First, thanks for the thread, we get more informations and I can see there are many elements. I think you really worked hard on this one especially, thanks for that. But... I want to talk about something who annoys me...

Few months ago, you released Supernova 35 (Possibilities). I pre-ordered this one, asked for F/F chloroform scenes and informations about the video. I know its impossible to please everyone, and we had a long talk about this because you didn't reply at all to people who asked for this element. When the video was released, there was no F/F chloroform scene. Honestly, that was quite a bait, because you announced a F/F video... and chloroform scenes... but the fun fact was the video contained only M/F chloroform scenes ?

So the question is... Why do you don't release F/F chloroform scene anymore. I mean, I just gonna list last F/F chloroform scenes in your productions :
26/01/2023 → Tying Up Loose Ends : great one, not superheroine, but at least we got something.
19/11/2022 → Wondra 8 - Psych Out : you told us it was an specific order and the chloroform scene was, in my opinion, really bad compare to other productions. (I can explain in details if you really don't see why...)
17/07/2021 → Supernova 30 - Alter Ego → not "superheroine" scene too (civil costume and Sienna Scarlett is, in my opinion, the worse actress for chloroform scenes in your productions, especially when you have Linda, D'Arcy, Yvonne, Melody and Jenny).

So, no F/F superheroine chloroform scene since ??? Ultrawoman 14, 07/09/2019.
I'm not the only one to ask for this and this is a complete waste to have two versions with almost SAME ELEMENTS ??? And, you can't pretend you can't fit a chloroform scene in this one when you have literally the same elements for most of the video. Moreover, you have two knock out scenes and the double female deaths. Why don't you swap to add one ? I know that you have to write a script, respect it, change things because filmings brings unforseen events, but I refuse to believe that, with your experience, you can't add a F/F chloroform scene in superheroines productions since Ultrawoman 14. Especially in this one. Catwarrior is also a serie known for chloroform scenes... I know there were chloroform scenes in previous Catwarriors, but in that case, just keep an opportunity to record F/F chloroform scenes.

About the two versions... Peril and Extreme... A smart person gave you the advice to try something like NextGlobalCrisis... Make one video and add a alternate ending... I'm sure, many people would appreciate that you try this.

Finally, you told us productions that requires two actresses are more expensives... Ok, I really understand that and I'm ready to pay more ! But in that case, why don't vary elements ?

Once again, I'm aware that it is impossible to please everyone and you have to respect many things (script, actresses, filmings, budget, time, editing...), but I'm sure you can do something about it...

Have a nice day !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

F vs. F chloroform scenes are rarer because F vs. F is more expensive to produce, plus chloroform scenes in Superheroine movies, as opposed to SYCC and White Angel, requires a female villain, since Ultrawoman and Supernova and even Catwarrior are not going to be chloroformimng anyone. So, let me turn this question back to you. If there is so much demand for such scenes, why don't you start a thread on this forum proposing such a F vs. F chloroform video with details of characters and basic storyline that work together, and that will support a pre-pay package. If there really is support for this idea, and you can demonstrate it, we have nothing against it.

As for two endings together in the same video, I'm not that familiar with Global whatever's productions, but do they have a death ending combined with a defeat ending? If they do, I would personally not be interested, because the death ending is what I watch a video for, and I don't want a build-up that doesn't lead to a clear and final death ending. It also appaers to be quite clear that Peril fans do not want to see their heroines killed. Two markets... two videos. That is the Bluestone way.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:11 am F vs. F chloroform scenes are rarer because F vs. F is more expensive to produce, plus chloroform scenes in Superheroine movies, as opposed to SYCC and White Angel, requires a female villain, since Ultrawoman and Supernova and even Catwarrior are not going to be chloroformimng anyone. So, let me turn this question back to you. If there is so much demand for such scenes, why don't you start a thread on this forum proposing such a F vs. F chloroform video with details of characters and basic storyline that work together, and that will support a pre-pay package. If there really is support for this idea, and you can demonstrate it, we have nothing against it.

As for two endings together in the same video, I'm not that familiar with Global whatever's productions, but do they have a death ending combined with a defeat ending? If they do, I would personally not be interested, because the death ending is what I watch a video for, and I don't want a build-up that doesn't lead to a clear and final death ending. It also appaers to be quite clear that Peril fans do not want to see their heroines killed. Two markets... two videos. That is the Bluestone way.

Blue
This is why Ultrawoman 12 is such a hot video for me! First, Ultrawoman, in civilian guise, is chloroformed by Nightshade in a very erotic fashion while wearing a mini skirt, nylons, and heels. Throughout, we are treated to delicious kicking legs and upskirt views of the sexy Lynda. This is followed by a partial strip-search with some fondling by Nightshade before she brutally strangles our lovely Agent steel with many nice cleavage views. Of course, being Agent Steele, she doesn't stay dead and turns the table on Nightshade, chloroforming her as Nightshade is trying on the Ultrawoman outfit. Finally, having transformed back to Ultrawoman, she fights Nightshade and is defeated and knocked out. Once again on the table, now in her costume, our heroine is finally put down in a long, sexy garrote strangulation that was very satisfying to watch! So, this is a case where Ultrawoman ended up chloroforming someone, albeit the aforementioned female villain, and I found it very satisfying to watch!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:

Trailer 2
Attachments
Catwarrior DA poster copy.jpg (509.3 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Catwarrior DA still 32 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 32 copy.jpg (500.5 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Catwarrior DA still 33 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 33 copy.jpg (522.26 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Catwarrior DA still 34 copy.jpg
Catwarrior DA still 34 copy.jpg (474.02 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:11 am

Blue
That's why I suggested a two for one package at a marked up rate. A lot of your customers do want to see both of them and they shouldn't have to pay for what is effectively the same production twice when you give it out for free if they use bitcoin. I've defended your practices a lot over the years because they've always been reasonable compromises to best satisfy multiple camps or maintain your brand integrity despite childish whining from entitled brats but I just don't think this one is fair.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:37 am "Catwarrior 14: Dark Assignment" is Coming Soon!

Trailer:

Trailer 2
Gotta love the death stare of Heather, the open mouth and desperation in her eyes as she gasped her last before the gas took hold!! Great!
Jenny’s is good also but completely different. It’s as if she had already accepted her fate before she was gassed out