The Betrayal of Batgirly

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: The Betrayal of Batgirly

Post by gavin monroe »

xj900uk wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:42 pm That was very, very good, April (with Gavin!)
Gosh, did you write that just off your back like that with minimum prep and plotting? It's a very good and engaging storyline with Batgirly as the doomed and rather out-numbered heroine.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. April had so many great ideas for me to work with and showed the kind of enthusiasm that made the whole thing a lot of fun for me to write. Couldn't have asked for better inspiration and partner in this little endeavor.
Fluffsnuggle
What is your main fetish?: Drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: Buying drowning videos
Referral: Searching for drowning videos

Post by Fluffsnuggle »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:02 pm Okay, guys, would you be interested in us adding April to our cast as our newest Teen Bat? Let me know if there is interest in seeing the lovely April in a Bluestone video.

Blue

BatGirly3.jpeg
Absolutely, April I can't wait to see you act on your 'death stare', I bet you have been practising!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:02 pm Okay, guys, would you be interested in us adding April to our cast as our newest Teen Bat? Let me know if there is interest in seeing the lovely April in a Bluestone video.

Blue

BatGirly3.jpeg
Bloody stupid question, Bluestone! You already know my answer! :love:

Yes, call her in and give her a screen test, I am sure she will excel as the newest and most inexperienced/vulnerable Teen Bat!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Blue

BatGirly3.jpeg
Yes, give her an opportunity. The script of that little story was quite cool, I loved April having stockings on under her bat suit, extra sexy!!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Blue

BatGirly3.jpeg
So very much YES!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

As fun-loving April is just dying to show off some death stares

- so far this feels like rather unfairly biased favouritism for Superheroine fans -

I’d like to nominate April as a possible murder victim for the files of Scotland Yard Cold Cases.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Blue

BatGirly3.jpeg
Heck, I'd prepay for once to give April a shot in your videos!

Also, Gavin's fiction was great, and to risk sounding like an echo, you make that costume look great, April!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:43 am Also, Gavin's fiction was great, and to risk sounding like an echo, you make that costume look great, April!
Thanks a lot man. Glad you liked it. April was fantastic inspiration to be sure and yes she absolutely makes that costume look incredible.
sensualbarbarian
What is your main fetish?: Mind control and hypnosis. But I like many kinds
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a writer on SHF and have enjoyed bluestones films
Referral: I have seen FF mentioned on SHF. Also Nosey April was my main referral

Post by sensualbarbarian »

Awesome stuff. And April is a sublime person to work with for role play :)
NoseyApril
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looks
Referral: Google

Post by NoseyApril »

sensualbarbarian wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:19 am Awesome stuff. And April is a sublime person to work with for role play :)
Ah thanks Darius for helping me with character development, acting and using my imagination. I really appreciate it! xxxxx
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

NoseyApril wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:20 am
sensualbarbarian wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:19 am Awesome stuff. And April is a sublime person to work with for role play :)
Ah thanks Darius for helping me with character development, acting and using my imagination. I really appreciate it! xxxxx
Just be your self, April. Personally I think you are a natural and the camera clearly lvoes you!