"Xera's Quest" at ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Xera's Quest" at ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi Everyone,

After a summer break, we are back with a brand new fantasy, sword and sorcery adventure! We have a new heroine too, A warrior elf named "Xera" !

In this adventure:

Xera, a warrior elf hunts a dark threat in his tower. She encounters warriors and evil creatures in her quest and soon becomes a prisoner. She must must defeat a dragon and the Dark mage's champion if she is to rid her land of this darkness. Xera must overcome Magic spells, Wrestling submissions, Bats, brutal battles with a dragon and knockouts in order defeat her foe and save her land. Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com

Our heroine endures:
bearhugs
trapped in spider webs
being knocked out by punches, bearhugs and back breakers.
Being tossed around, pummeled and knocked out by a dragon

Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
elf 1.jpeg
elf 1.jpeg (555.51 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
elf out 2.jpeg
elf out 2.jpeg (744.11 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
elf dragon.jpeg
elf dragon.jpeg (774.89 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
elf out 4.jpeg
elf out 4.jpeg (368.08 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 5.28.22 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 5.28.22 PM.png (7.1 MiB) Viewed 2511 times
Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 5.29.34 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 5.29.34 PM.png (6.96 MiB) Viewed 2511 times
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Re: "Xera's Quest" at ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to those who have checked out "Xera's Quest". Hope this continues to do well cause I would love to do more Fantasy, sword and sorcery stuff! Be sure to check it out if you haven't yet at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
Image 9-15-23 at 11.53 AM.jpeg
Image 9-15-23 at 11.53 AM.jpeg (592.1 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
elf out 1.jpeg
elf out 1.jpeg (631.51 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
IMG_1437.jpg
IMG_1437.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1651 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:21 pm Thanks to those who have checked out "Xera's Quest". Hope this continues to do well cause I would love to do more Fantasy, sword and sorcery stuff! Be sure to check it out if you haven't yet at https://ultraheroix.com
The lady certainly has a fine pair of legs! :razz:
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

This one was an absolutely fantastic video UltraHeroix! As always the OTS is what I look for and this one did not disappoint one bit. It was long and very well executed. I normally not into the fantasy theme but I really enjoyed this one greatly. I really like how the elf fights to the very end to maintain her freedom, but it's just futile, her destiny is to become a servant. The only things that I would love to see added is maybe so smack talk as our heroine is carried in order to accentuate the control that the villain has over her. Also while the technique is perfect at the begging of the OTS carry, it can be improved during the hallway sequence by having the villain throw her body so her rear is a little higher on his shoulder. And maybe no pantyhose for the next one? Her legs are just absolutely beautiful! All in all, money well spent and cannot wait for your next one! Keep doing what you are doing, your products are great!
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

otischloro wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:51 pm This one was an absolutely fantastic video UltraHeroix! As always the OTS is what I look for and this one did not disappoint one bit. It was long and very well executed. I normally not into the fantasy theme but I really enjoyed this one greatly. I really like how the elf fights to the very end to maintain her freedom, but it's just futile, her destiny is to become a servant. The only things that I would love to see added is maybe so smack talk as our heroine is carried in order to accentuate the control that the villain has over her. Also while the technique is perfect at the begging of the OTS carry, it can be improved during the hallway sequence by having the villain throw her body so her rear is a little higher on his shoulder. And maybe no pantyhose for the next one? Her legs are just absolutely beautiful! All in all, money well spent and cannot wait for your next one! Keep doing what you are doing, your products are great!
I'm glad you enjoyed this one. When we did the OTS scene, I had you in mind and wanted your seal of approval on that. The smack is something we could work on, the actress is a natural at that and we could take advantage of that for future videos.

I appreciate your feedback and I'm glad you are a fan!