"White Angel 34" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"White Angel 34" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

We shot White Angel 34 today, but had to change Jenny at the last minute. She refused to shoot, having realized that her cyber-stalker had contributed to this production. That person has been permanently banned from this site! This is the result of the idiots who think it's okay to make unwanted attempts to communicate with our actresses. Hopefully, Jenny will consider being involved in our other productions, but this stupid idiot may have lost us another very talented and sexy actress!!!!

Well, we went into damage control, and luckily we have depth on the Bluestone bench. We were going to introduce a new actress as the new Dark Widow, but instead she attended today's shoot on a few hours notice and played D'Arcy's opponent!

Now, I know that some people who pre-paid for this video may feel cheated in not getting a Jenny video. If that is you, simply email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com sending me your paid receipt, and I will cheerfully refund your money.

For the rest of you, you will not be disappointed with "White Angel 34" and all of the pre-pay goodies!

Here's the first pix of WA34...
WA 34 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 1 copy.jpg (524.89 KiB) Viewed 15052 times
WA 34 still 11 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 11 copy.jpg (614.22 KiB) Viewed 15052 times
More to come soon!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Re: "White Angel 34" - IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Post by DaStrangler »

Is the hand strangling of this new actress included? :)
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Sorry try to hear about troubles, but new actress looks great.

New Dark Widow?!?!?

Finally! 😃 Hope it happens soon, as been waiting years since the amazing Claire played the role.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:35 pm We shot White Angel 34 today, but had to change Jenny at the last minute. She refused to shoot, having realized that her cyber-stalker had contributed to this production. That person has been permanently banned from this site! This is the result of the idiots who think it's okay to make unwanted attempts to communicate with our actresses. Hopefully, Jenny will consider being involved in our other productions, but this stupid idiot may have lost us another very talented and sexy actress!!!!

Well, we went into damage control, and luckily we have depth on the Bluestone bench. We were going to introduce a new actress as the new Dark Widow, but instead she attended today's shoot on a few hours notice and played D'Arcy's opponent!

Now, I know that some people who pre-paid for this video may feel cheated in not getting a Jenny video. If that is you, simply email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com sending me your paid receipt, and I will cheerfully refund your money.

For the rest of you, you will not be disappointed with "White Angel 34" and all of the pre-pay goodies!

WA 34 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 11 copy.jpg

More to come soon!

Blue
Some things are beyond control, and it's great that she was able to step in and rescue the production!

As you know, I was an ardent supporter of the D'Arcy v. Jenny matchup, and I've long been hoping to see Jenny develop more of the sadistic killer vibe that Claire and Araina brought so well. But, given the circumstances, and the sexiness of the new talent (can't wait to hear who she is!), you have my continued support on this project. My sincere condolences to the lovely and talented Jenny, and it is my deepest hope that she can find it within herself to return in the future.

It's wonderful to finally have a red head again! It would be great if she could somehow channel all the devious "bitch" that Claire brought to her roles, especially in The Trap and her repeated defeats of Agent Natasha Reese! I also love how young she looks! I've been waiting for some younger-looking White Angels, like those of White Angel 1 & 2. As I recall, the original, Jill Chase was supposed to have been recruited at age 18, and the serum prevented her aging. The lovely Sandra of White Angel 2 was pretty young as well. It's nice to have a mixture of younger "rookies" for cannon fodder, along with the older, seasoned agents.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Sad news about Jenny, but I am excited to see this new actress in action.
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Doomed Victim
What is your main fetish?: In my fantasy world, a mysterious Evil Company controls the society, corrupting judges, politicians, police. Brave spies, journalists, lawyers ecc. try to stop them, but in this world Evil always win, and good brave girls always are doomed to be so slowly strangled, especially by the terrible infamous Ribbon Strangler…

Discord: agentjulie98
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm here to meet new people to share deadly fantasies and maybe roleplay.
Referral: A search engine

Post by Doomed Victim »

I hope Jen will continue to work in the production!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Here's a couple more pix from the "White Angel 34" video. No elements will be confirmed until the edit is complete. We are shooting two more SYCC episodes today with Sienna, but then will be editing like mad!

Our new redhead is only 21, and quite the beauty... even when she takes a bullet to the brain...
WA 34 still 7 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 7 copy.jpg (522.83 KiB) Viewed 14655 times
D'Arcy is also hot in that little black dress...
WA 34 still 5 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 5 copy.jpg (606.5 KiB) Viewed 14655 times
This one's going to be an awesome F. vs. F. episode!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

That bullet to the brain is going to win your new redhead a few fans right off, Blue!

As a follow-up to Sienna’s very sexy stint as a strangled nurse,
I’m on tenterhooks to hear what you’ve got in store for her this time around.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

The new actress and future Black Widow looks intriguing, Blue. What's her stage name?
You shot her in the head in her first ever movie for you - that's a brilliant way to get me interested! :excited:

So sorry to hear about Jenny backing out but totally understandable. There are some really mindless, selfish idiots around.
Suggest you quietly pass the ID of her cyber-stalker to the moderators at DD in case he is already a member with them - our community has no time for these idiots and we should make it clear up front.

Please pass on our best wishes to Jenny, tell her that we don't blame her in the slightest, and hope that she can return to the Bluestone fold when she feels safe and comfortable to do so
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Very sorry to hear the news about Jenny. The situation must be frightening for her, and it's not good for actresses, producers, and members of this community in general. One idiot can cause a lot of grief. I wish Jenny the best of luck in the future, whatever she decides to do. However, it looks like you pulled a great save with the new actress. I'm still in!
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

Kudos on being able to pivot and still film.

I hope that you can resolve the situation with Jenny, ensure her safety, and continue to work with her in the future. I like her work a lot.

But fantasy is one thing, actual threats to an actress's safety are quite another matter.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:11 am Here's a couple more pix from the "White Angel 34" video. No elements will be confirmed until the edit is complete. We are shooting two more SYCC episodes today with Sienna, but then will be editing like mad!

Our new redhead is only 21, and quite the beauty... even when she takes a bullet to the brain...

WA 34 still 7 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 5 copy.jpg

Blue
Looks like she gets a little more red in the head!

Gawd! I love that hemline riding up on D'Arcy! I keep wanting to watch a mini-skirted White Angle be dragged across the carpet by her ankles, with the hemline rising to the waist, and her white blouse ending up at her chest with lost of toned belly exposed!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Will have to see the performance of the new actress while both for me can not play the villainess, they are too attractive physically to play the villainess, Jenny too...

I'm waiting my special package of White Angel 34. :excited:
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:11 am Here's a couple more pix from the "White Angel 34" video. No elements will be confirmed until the edit is complete. We are shooting two more SYCC episodes today with Sienna, but then will be editing like mad!

WA 34 still 7 copy.jpg

WA 34 still 5 copy.jpg

Blue
Sienna you say? 👀
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:35 pm We shot White Angel 34 today, but had to change Jenny at the last minute. She refused to shoot, having realized that her cyber-stalker had contributed to this production. That person has been permanently banned from this site! This is the result of the idiots who think it's okay to make unwanted attempts to communicate with our actresses. Hopefully, Jenny will consider being involved in our other productions, but this stupid idiot may have lost us another very talented and sexy actress!!!!

WA 34 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 11 copy.jpg

More to come soon!

Blue
Some people are really mad...

Its good to see a new actress and I'm really curious about this new one !