Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

If we film a video featuring Ruby as Dark Widow and April as Teen Bat, would you buy it?

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes: 31

ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Re: Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

Post by ikke21 »

By the way, how did Raphael find the IG model? (I'm not on DD.) When "April" started posted here, I briefly toyed with the idea of looking into the source of the pictures, but I had no idea where to start.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

Post by Bluestone »

I am locking this thread before more harm occurs from all of this useless speculation.

I would never hire an actress without confirming age and identity, but such speculation may have derailed the chat that was being planned for today.

If anything does come of this, it will be despite the obvious harm done by Raphael's cyber-stalking and outrageous DD posts. No one should be apologizing to him. He is an ASS, a shameless troll, and nothing more.

END OF DISCUSSION!
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com