Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

If we film a video featuring Ruby as Dark Widow and April as Teen Bat, would you buy it?

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes: 31

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

Post by Bluestone »

We are planning to introduce Ruby Red (pic below) as the new Dark Widow!
WA 34 still 3 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 3 copy.jpg (555.96 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
Joining her in the film will be our newest Teen Bat, April X (perhaps known to you here on FF as NoseyApril).
April.jpeg
April.jpeg (100.32 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
A young Teen Bat tries to take on two bruisers, but is out of her depth when Dark Widow happens by, and the two young heroines appear to have things under control until the bruisers' master appears... armed and dangerous!

Is there interest in this video? If so, please vote 'yes' in the poll and post on this thread to let us know what you want to see in this video... besides our two beautiful heroines! At this stage, the girls are not ready to fight each other, so this girl vs. girl element will not be included, nor will topless.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Re: Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

Post by Redgunner »

WOW! Yes the two girls look fantastic. Would be an instant buy for me in the peril version if they initially get the upper hand but get over confident and are both chloroformed and cradle carried away!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

It probably goes without say that I’d pay extra to see this pair in a Cold Case together.

I’m very pleased that you have given April this opportunity, Blue!
She’s a really lovely girl.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would love to see these two beauties assaulted by a lesbian sadist pervert and both killed in the process.

Why not recruiting Naoko Oosako to play the lesbian villainess in the bluestone studio ? :excited: :lol:

WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

I voted yes, mainly because I'm keen to see a return of Dark Widow vs a bad guy.

I personally prefer FvM rather than FvF. Just prefer seeing a heroine getting dominated by a bad guy.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss I'd buy that.

Please with debootings.
MrPleasureDome2

Post by MrPleasureDome2 »

Would love to see it.

If they do get cradle carried, would like them to have their boots on though (at least for that specific part).
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Ruby Red vs April X? :excited: WHere do I sign?

(I take it that April passed her screen test?)
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Yes, just to encourage April! I'm hoping that she graduates to topless -- those gorgeous tits should not stay hidden.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Who's the idiot who voted "No"? At least have the courage to say why in the comments!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

20 in favour so far. That sounds good. If we get another 10 'yes' votes, we'll start making plans to film this next month.

Blue
WA 34 still 6 copy.jpg
WA 34 still 6 copy.jpg (561.49 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
BatGirly3.jpeg
BatGirly3.jpeg (112.22 KiB) Viewed 2397 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I’m afraid that I’m grossly unqualified to speak for Dark Widow and Teen Bat together,
but I do know this hot duo are capable of creating an unbelievably sexy couple of Cold Cases for the sleuths at Scotland Yard.

You don’t need 20/20 vision to clearly see that!
Hual

Post by Hual »

I'm defenitely in! I love every single Teen Bat movie and I'm sure April will be a great fit for the role! Just put her in a half-body suit instead of fullbody suit (if possible, a slight glance at her panties underneath her tights from time to time would be everything I need, like most of the Teen Bat movies provided this element)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I really don't know if I would buy it or not, it depends in the killing methods you will put in for both ladies. If it is a shooting method for both, maybe not, but if both are strangled to death and squeezed painfully before surely yes.

The thing that I want to see is "the bruisers' master" playing a perverted sadist who loves killing women, a male master wearing makeup and a clown wig in a Joker type villain...

This clown should be the master of the villains in the bluestone superheroine series, a clown who loves killing and squeezing beautiful women.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Wow, a lot of people want this to happen.