Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

If we film a video featuring Ruby as Dark Widow and April as Teen Bat, would you buy it?

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes: 31

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Dark Widow and Teen Bat together!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:13 pm Wow, a lot of people want this to happen.
I'm willing to pledge an extra $50 for the lovely April to show what she can do! :pc:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:53 pm
Director B wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:13 pm Wow, a lot of people want this to happen.
I'm willing to pledge an extra $50 for the lovely April to show what she can do! :pc:
OK I'll bite and pledge cash up front to get this made as well. Now I am doubly interested for two newcomers to be seen taking each other on.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:35 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:53 pm
OK I'll bite and pledge cash up front to get this made as well. Now I am doubly interested for two newcomers to be seen taking each other on.
My understanding is that this will not be F v. F because both actresses lack experience. They will be teamed against two male villains, which should be really hot as well. I will just reiterate a recommendation I've made on a couple of other videos formatted like this: Please let each death struggle stand on its own! I always felt like DarkWondra1 and Supernova17 were missed opportunities because there was too much cutting back and forth between two sexy death scenes. Supernova23 was a much better example because Jenny's Supernova was knocked out and then executed after Rebecca's Supernova was already dead. Supernova17 would've been far hotter had Rebecca been forced to watch helplessly as Jenny died, only a cut or two to show the anguish on her face at her powerlessness.
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

It would be awesome to get to see a double carry! Can we have a dead/unconscious Teen Bat carried over the shoulder while Dark Widow is cradle carried? That would be just hot!
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

I would love to see this happen! Some elements I'd like to see are shooting and/or a little knife-play. Of course, strangulation never hurts (the viewer)!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Probably because she's the first model in our community's history to join any forum and introduce herself as a fellow fetishist before approaching any producers about working with them. She's more than just the new shiny, we're getting to know her as a person, so the excitement level is through the roof because folks want to support one of our own.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Nyghtfall wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:41 pm
Probably because she's the first model in our community's history to join any forum and introduce herself as a fellow fetishist before approaching any producers about working with them. She's more than just the new shiny, we're getting to know her as a person, so the excitement level is through the roof because folks want to support one of our own.
This 100%.
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I concur without exception. It doesn't hurt that April is hot as ******!!!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

There are rumours abroad ( Deadly Desires ) that April may not in fact be a real person

- I’d be extremely disappointed and surprised/upset if this were to be proved true -

so can we have her existence either verified or denied for us to carry on with certainty?
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

consigni wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:44 am There are rumours abroad ( Deadly Desires ) that April may not in fact be a real person
I just re-read her intro thread on DD (which appears to be locked now - I don't see a Reply button) and finally comprehend what Raphael was suggesting in his replies.

Wow. Color me fooled if the rumor is true.
Last edited by Nyghtfall on Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

What has been said on DD?

I have a feeling this was always going to end one of two ways.

A) the lady gets scared off as ALWAYS happens in these cases due to over zealous people bombarding their inbox.

B) it turns out its not a real person.

Either way, hopefully the Dark Widow video happens at least. Been waiting years for a follow up the great movies Claire was in.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

WilsonP wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:36 am What has been said on DD?
NoseApril introduced herself on DD yesterday. Raphael found the IG profile of a popular social media influencer who looks identical to the woman in April's profile pic and asked if it was her's. April replied with a startled reaction about her true identity being revealed.

Taking April's reaction as a prompt - she sounded genuinely concerned - I called Raphael out for sharing her IG profile and cautioned that's how cyber-stalking starts.

My post started a snowball effect that resulted in several others expressing their concerns and assuring April that DD admins will help protect her.

Raphael, in turn, called me out for chiding him and suggested how unlikely it is that a social media influencer would find us and use her real pic as her profile.

I failed to comprehend what he was suggesting until now, and just PM'ed him an apology on DD for my misunderstanding.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

She's actually the third. There was another girl, I can't remember her name, who approached the site and then Blue/Director B thinking about appearing in a Supernova-type movie. She seemed very, very interested, but then some stupid members got 'over friendly' and 'over pushy' if you see what I mean, and she got cold feet and backed out. I wish I could remember her name, but I thought at the time that the reason she dropped out was due to some members being incredibly stupid and over-eager for her to appear. :shake: Sorry I can't remember her name, it was about 2-3 years ago but people who were around will remember her and why she dropped out/backed off
THen there was a Tai/Asian model/actress who was interested, and even posted up some pictures of herself as a Teen Bat type superheroine (last year I think this was), then she suddenly stopped posting. She seemed interested in making a superheroine movie alhtuogh it woudl have been impossible because of the distances involved. No idea why but I don't think it was down to anyone here.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Speculation. Rumor. Gossip.

None of it evidence. None of it useful.

If she is, who she says she is, then those of you spreading this, have treated her shabbily. If she's not, how were any of you harmed?

Now, if the video is made, and she appears in it, the doubters will look like idiots, but, because of this, if it's not made, or made without her, that will be no vindication because you maybe the only reason it doesn't happen!

None of this was necessary.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Nyghtfall wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:54 am
WilsonP wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:36 am What has been said on DD?
NoseApril introduced herself on DD yesterday. Raphael found the IG profile of a popular social media influencer who looks identical to the woman in April's profile pic and asked if it was her's. April replied with a startled reaction about her true identity being revealed.

Taking April's reaction as a prompt - she sounded genuinely concerned - I called Raphael out for sharing her IG profile and cautioned that's how cyber-stalking starts.

My post started a snowball effect that resulted in several others expressing their concerns and assuring April that DD admins will help protect her.

Raphael, in turn, called me out for chiding him and suggested how unlikely it is that a social media influencer would find us and use her real pic as her profile.

I failed to comprehend what he was suggesting until now, and just PM'ed him an apology on DD for my misunderstanding.
I called this in the "Betrayal of Batgirly" thread. I hoped I was wrong, but this just always felt too good to be true and extremely easy to fake. That said, I did not anticipate the clever twist where the outed faker would claim to be the doxxed actual IG model. That gives a lot of room for plausible deniability. Even if someone were to approach the IG model and ask her to confirm that she has no knowledge of this forum (which would seem a bad idea), the faker can just claim that they are protecting their identity. And of course they are now too upset to make a video - which was never going to happen in the first place.

Here is a simple method for determining the reality of "April": could she post a picture of herself with, say, her thumb touching her ear and her pinky of the same hand touching her nose? I assume the IG model posted no such pictures, but if April is really who she claims she is, she will have no trouble producing such a picture. And she has already demonstrated her willingness to show her face. (I didn't come up with this idea; I'm just aware of it.)