"SYCC: Blackmail and Pink Lace" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC: Blackmail and Pink Lace" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Sienna tries her hand at blackmail, but instead a hitman is sent to dispatch her. While he sneaks up behald her, she removes her front clasping bra. The killer ends up using Sienna's own bra strap to strangle her, before switching to a fatal hand strangle and neck snap! Very HOT outing for our blonde beauty!
Blackmail and Pink Lace poster copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace poster copy.jpg (662.54 KiB) Viewed 4693 times
Coming on Friday!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Re: "SYCC: Blackmail and Pink Lace" is Coming Soon!

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Wait, FATAL hand strangle and neck snap? So is it a combo of both or a post mortem neck snap?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

UpperGhost1 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:03 pm Wait, FATAL hand strangle and neck snap? So is it a combo of both or a post mortem neck snap?
After she's nearly dead from a long, brutal hand strangle, he gives her a sudden jerk, snapping her neck! Here's the reaction...
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 21 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 21 copy.jpg (539.55 KiB) Viewed 4621 times
More pix coming soon!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:25 pm
UpperGhost1 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:03 pm Wait, FATAL hand strangle and neck snap? So is it a combo of both or a post mortem neck snap?
After she's nearly dead from a long, brutal hand strangle, he gives her a sudden jerk, snapping her neck! Here's the reaction...
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 21 copy.jpg
More pix coming soon!

Blue
Ah i see. Looks good. Hope we get to see a post mortem neck snap on her in the future though. Or more head twist neck snaps
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

A short period of time must elapse between the bra and hand strangling, I guess
- giving Sienna time to put her sexy pink lace front fastening bra back on -
and I can’t wait to watch the killer humiliatingly unhook it again on our would-be ex-blackmailer.

It also adds to the arousing nature of the kill when we know exactly who’s being blackmailed for what…
and why someone so desperately needs to have a certain scheming scofflaw scratched from existence?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

THank you for the new and very interesting pictures, Blue. This does look a fascinating movie, and Sienna is getting better with every production she appears in.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The bra strap strangle ends when Sienna manages to reach her taser and zap her would-be killer. Unfortunately for her, she should have run as opposed to zapping him again after re-hooking her bra...
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 14 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 14 copy.jpg (561.63 KiB) Viewed 4166 times
He manages to turn the weapon back against her... ramming it right into her lovely cleavage...
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 16 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 16 copy.jpg (434.54 KiB) Viewed 4166 times
Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This keeps getting better and better, Blue…

and I really didn’t believe that was possible!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

After the garotting with the bra strap starts, it escalates to the bed...
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 11 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 11 copy.jpg (559.45 KiB) Viewed 3681 times
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 12 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 12 copy.jpg (553.17 KiB) Viewed 3681 times
Coming Friday!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

This Cold Case is proving to be an encapsulation of the proverbial gift that keeps on giving!
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:43 am After the garotting with the bra strap starts, it escalates to the bed...
Of course it does... :roll:

And there goes my interest in it...
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"Blackmail and Pink Lace" is coming in just 2 days!
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 17 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 17 copy.jpg (490.08 KiB) Viewed 3052 times
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 24 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 24 copy.jpg (529.37 KiB) Viewed 3052 times
Sienna is super HOT in this one!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I genuinely cannot wait, Blue.

Bring it on… at the earliest possible!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Only a day to go before "Blackmail and Pink Lace" is released!

Here's more of Sienna to enjoy while you salivate waiting...
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 5 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 5 copy.jpg (550.91 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 6 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 6 copy.jpg (508.28 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 7 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 7 copy.jpg (522.88 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 8 copy.jpg
Blackmail and Pink Lace Still 8 copy.jpg (488.66 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
Coming Tomorrow!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I can’t imagine this not being Sienna’s greatest Cold Case.

Every shot we’ve seen is sexy!