The Strangling Adventures of Agent Julie

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Re: The Strangling Adventures of Agent Julie

Post by markmarr1933 »

Love your enthusiasm and good work,.Thanks and please keep it up.
Doomed Victim
What is your main fetish?: In my fantasy world, a mysterious Evil Company controls the society, corrupting judges, politicians, police. Brave spies, journalists, lawyers ecc. try to stop them, but in this world Evil always win, and good brave girls always are doomed to be so slowly strangled, especially by the terrible infamous Ribbon Strangler…

Discord: agentjulie98
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm here to meet new people to share deadly fantasies and maybe roleplay.
Referral: A search engine

Post by Doomed Victim »

I was spying in an office alone...but the Red Ribbon Strangler was waiting for me.
Attachments
IMG_0181.jpg
IMG_0181.jpg (486.41 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
IMG_0182.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg (450.45 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
IMG_0183.jpg
IMG_0183.jpg (473.01 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0184.jpg (467.9 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Doomed Victim wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:23 am I was spying in an office alone...but the Red Ribbon Strangler was waiting for me.
Just no "skirting" the issue here... you walked into a trap! Hopefully, he will give your sexy body the proper appreciation as he robs it of life! :razz:
Doomed Victim
What is your main fetish?: In my fantasy world, a mysterious Evil Company controls the society, corrupting judges, politicians, police. Brave spies, journalists, lawyers ecc. try to stop them, but in this world Evil always win, and good brave girls always are doomed to be so slowly strangled, especially by the terrible infamous Ribbon Strangler…

Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm here to meet new people to share deadly fantasies and maybe roleplay.

Post by Doomed Victim »

NOW I'M SELLING MY VIDEOS AND ACCEPTING SIMPLE CUSTOMS (if they're available with my simple possibilities)
Contact me here on DM or on Discord: doomedvictim
Have fun!
Julie
Attachments
IMG_0187.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg (650.38 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
IMG_0191.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg (647.89 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
IMG_0192.jpg
IMG_0192.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1540 times
IMG_0193.jpg
IMG_0193.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1540 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Doomed Victim wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:50 am NOW I'M SELLING MY VIDEOS AND ACCEPTING SIMPLE CUSTOMS (if they're available with my simple possibilities)
Contact me here on DM or on Discord: doomedvictim
Have fun!
Julie
Delicious! You rock that outfit!
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

The dark world of a spy is filled with many different possibilities where truth, lies, life and death are on the stage waiting their moment for a magnificent performance! That’s what’s so great about this genre. I for one appreciate the interest and passion on display here. I recently purchased one of her films and I can say that I am not disappointed, and I don’t think you will be either. The film I purchased was on her first post, the chair strangulation in the second set of pictures.

It’s very much appreciated whenever someone shares their fantasies and interests within our community but I think it adds a lot when a member goes out of their way and takes the next step to do one of these kind of videos for themselves. We have many producers who make different videos and similar stories, elements and it’s refreshing when that sense of realism is achieved. This video in particular is a sensual and tense piece that keep you going from start to end. Our Agent is tied to a chair hopelessly awaiting her fate at the hands of a strangler. As the ribbon bites into her neck, she coughs and moans in pain as precious air leaves her lungs. A couple of times her attacker stops strangling her in order to caress her body. He then picks up the ribbon ends, wrapping them around his hands and pulling tight to strangle her again. I can appreciate producers but sometimes, a fan can produce something with a more organic feel. This is one of those moments and it’s great! If you’re a long time user on here, you know that I’m into videos where the victim is restricted to a chair in some fashion and strangled to death. More so, if it’s a spy and preferably with a ligature of some sort. I came from a time where UKSG videos were being sold on a little website where I could snail-mail in money and wait an agonising amount of time but it was worth it to be rewarded with such great films. That company introduced me to the spy genre, strangling fetish and I never looked back. I know that everyone has their own cup of tea, the elements and things they like in these kind of films but I’m asking that you give her videos a try. There’s only up from here!
Doomed Victim

Post by Doomed Victim »

ArcRaven wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:32 am The dark world of a spy is filled with many different possibilities where truth, lies, life and death are on the stage waiting their moment for a magnificent performance! That’s what’s so great about this genre. I for one appreciate the interest and passion on display here. I recently purchased one of her films and I can say that I am not disappointed, and I don’t think you will be either. The film I purchased was on her first post, the chair strangulation in the second set of pictures.

It’s very much appreciated whenever someone shares their fantasies and interests within our community but I think it adds a lot when a member goes out of their way and takes the next step to do one of these kind of videos for themselves. We have many producers who make different videos and similar stories, elements and it’s refreshing when that sense of realism is achieved. This video in particular is a sensual and tense piece that keep you going from start to end. Our Agent is tied to a chair hopelessly awaiting her fate at the hands of a strangler. As the ribbon bites into her neck, she coughs and moans in pain as precious air leaves her lungs. A couple of times her attacker stops strangling her in order to caress her body. He then picks up the ribbon ends, wrapping them around his hands and pulling tight to strangle her again. I can appreciate producers but sometimes, a fan can produce something with a more organic feel. This is one of those moments and it’s great! If you’re a long time user on here, you know that I’m into videos where the victim is restricted to a chair in some fashion and strangled to death. More so, if it’s a spy and preferably with a ligature of some sort. I came from a time where UKSG videos were being sold on a little website where I could snail-mail in money and wait an agonising amount of time but it was worth it to be rewarded with such great films. That company introduced me to the spy genre, strangling fetish and I never looked back. I know that everyone has their own cup of tea, the elements and things they like in these kind of films but I’m asking that you give her videos a try. There’s only up from here!
Thank you for your post! I'm happy to see my work is appreciated :)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Thank you for your post! I'm happy to see my work is appreciated :)
[/quote]

Doomed Victim. A lot of people were influenced by UKSG videos, especially by the video Agent Widow Vs Agent X.
Attachments
Agent Widow Vs Agent X poster.jpg
Agent Widow Vs Agent X poster.jpg (432.31 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
UKSG still 2.jpg
UKSG still 2.jpg (536.42 KiB) Viewed 1099 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

The lovely Agent Julie makes a delicious target for the Red Ribbon Strangler! I loved the "music" she made as she was being strangled, and the movement of her lovely legs. Her beauty and sexuality not enough to spare her life, the strangler relishes in feeling her weaken and slowly die!

Who among us wouldn't love to hold the ribbon as this seductive agent reaches the end of her final failed mission? Which of us wouldn't want to run our hands over her nylon-clad legs? To lift that lovely plaid skirt and explore what's underneath?

Red ribbons need to be satisfied! :razz: