"Bionic Star" - Ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Bionic Star" - Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi Everyone, we are back with some cool bionic action!

Bionic Star is on the hunt for a mad scientist that has returned to her city to commit illegal experiments. Unfortunately, He intends to make her his next test subject! He sets up a trap to try and steal her power belt, the source of her power to her bionic powers. With his mutant dinosaur, hey capture her and now she must use her wits to try to fight back and escape. In this battle, they exchange laser blasts, physical combat and Dino fighting action! Our heroine must endure laser attacks, physical combat, gassing, electro prodding, bearhugs, Dino biting and knockouts in order to survive and defeat these foes.

There is:

Knockouts via – Bearhugs, electro prodding, chloroforming, Dino wrestling, Dino crushing w/jaws, laser blasts.

Check it out now at : https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_1529 copy.jpg
IMG_1529 copy.jpg (4.45 MiB) Viewed 2232 times
IMG_1578.jpg copy.jpg
IMG_1578.jpg copy.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 2232 times
IMG_1593.JPG
IMG_1593.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2232 times
IMG_1629.JPG
IMG_1629.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2232 times
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 12.25.24 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 12.25.24 AM.png (11.55 MiB) Viewed 2232 times
Image 10-6-23 at 12.24 AM.jpg
Image 10-6-23 at 12.24 AM.jpg (478.95 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: "Bionic Star" - Ultraheroix.com

Post by rayman »

Another enjoyable movie, it i sgreat having some content that is a little different.

Just one thing though...Need more VeVe
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

Post by UltraHeroix »

rayman wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:29 pm Another enjoyable movie, it i sgreat having some content that is a little different.

Thanks Rayman, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree, VeVe has to make a return. Hopefully, in the new year. Thanks!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

UltraHeroix wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:57 pm
rayman wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:29 pm Another enjoyable movie, it i sgreat having some content that is a little different.

Thanks Rayman, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I agree, VeVe has to make a return. Hopefully, in the new year. Thanks!
Sounds great and a smuch as I woul dlove to see VeVe as She-Hulk I also think she would make an amazing She-Ra if you wanted to use the monster/dino theme again.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com