"SYCC: Model Shoot" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC: Model Shoot" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Fresh from her encounter with the UK Strangler, Lynda comes face to face with the South London Shooter!

Don't miss Lynda being shot to death slowly and methodically!
Model Shoot poster copy.jpg
Model Shoot poster copy.jpg (711.22 KiB) Viewed 7361 times
Coming next Friday!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC: Model Shoot" is Coming Soon!

Post by consigni »

Lynda may be on an unlucky streak…

but it’s sure lucky for us that she showed up for her shoot sporting a sexy satin slip.

This looks like another winner for the fans of SYCC, Blue!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"SYCC: Model Shoot" is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Model Shoot Still 6 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 6 copy.jpg (622.82 KiB) Viewed 7180 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:01 am "SYCC: Model Shoot" is Coming Soon!
I love the shadow of her hard nipples in that négligée! I do wish she'd return to doing topless! It really is a shame to hide those lovelies, and that we never got to see her magnificent death stare paired with her perfect bare breasts in the same view! One can only imagine if Ultrawoman 1 had left us with one of her later fine stares?
Attachments
UltraWoman 1.jpg
UltraWoman 1.jpg (439.72 KiB) Viewed 7079 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Glad to see more videos featuring the South London Killer. I'm a big fan of his style and method. A slow and methodical shooting with a point-blank finisher is a classic Bluestone recipe. Nice to see it return in these SYCC series. 👍

It would be a dream come true to see Yvonne meet her end by the South London Killer style. :love:
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I find myself returning rather too often just to ogle those photos of Lynda and her nipples in that satin slip.

Does she even know about The South London Shooter... or ask him why... before he finishes her off?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

More to ogle...
Model Shoot Still 10 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 10 copy.jpg (549.07 KiB) Viewed 6524 times
Model Shoot Still 14 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 14 copy.jpg (516.98 KiB) Viewed 6524 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:26 am More to ogle...
Blue
One of the many things I appreciate about the killer using a silencer, is that the quiet "Phittt" does little to interfere with the "music" the heroine makes with her reaction! I can't wait to see that silencer pressed firmly against each breast before firing! I'm hoping he didn't ignore the opportunity to trace her neckline with the silencer before putting the first slug into her stupendous breasts! :razz:
consigni

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:51 am
Blue
One of the many things I appreciate about the killer using a silencer, is that the quiet "Phittt" does little to interfere with the "music" the heroine makes with her reaction! I can't wait to see that silencer pressed firmly against each breast before firing! I'm hoping he didn't ignore the opportunity to trace her neckline with the silencer before putting the first slug into her stupendous breasts! :razz:

Having watched the guy silence Sienna,
my guess would be that The Shooter only pushed the nozzle into Lynda's breast for the kill shot.

I may well be wrong, SSkykingDA,
but The South London Shooter strikes me as a man who likes to keep his distance.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:15 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:51 am
Blue

Having watched the guy silence Sienna,
my guess would be that The Shooter only pushed the nozzle into Lynda's breast for the kill shot.

I may well be wrong, SSkykingDA
but The South London Shooter strikes me as a man who likes to keep his distance.
With assets the size of Lynda's, you have to stand pretty far away to keep your distance! ;-)
consigni

Post by consigni »

I'm curious how she must have been dressed before the actual Model Shoot began?

My frequent boomeranging back to Lynda in her slip is getting a little obsessive, methinks... LOL!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Coming Friday!

Lynda riddled with bullets...
Model Shoot Still 21 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 21 copy.jpg (534 KiB) Viewed 5315 times
Model Shoot Still 24 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 24 copy.jpg (451.06 KiB) Viewed 5315 times
Model Shoot Still 27 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 27 copy.jpg (518.25 KiB) Viewed 5315 times
Not to be missed!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

I am so looking forward with anticipation to see Lynda reacting to that final bullet piercing her heart...

and witnessing her gorgeous body jerk to the subsequent overkill shots fired by our latest London looney!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"SYCC: Model Shoot" is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Model Shoot poster copy.jpg
Model Shoot poster copy.jpg (711.22 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Model Shoot Still 13 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 13 copy.jpg (491.89 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Model Shoot Still 12 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 12 copy.jpg (499.19 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Model Shoot Still 11 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 11 copy.jpg (504.31 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Model Shoot Still 9 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 9 copy.jpg (488.01 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Model Shoot Still 7 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 7 copy.jpg (590.73 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Model Shoot Still 4 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 4 copy.jpg (644.93 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
Model Shoot Still 2 copy.jpg
Model Shoot Still 2 copy.jpg (608.9 KiB) Viewed 4812 times
consigni

Post by consigni »

With each new photo, my expectation and excitement for this latest instalment continues to ascend.

I'm assuming that Lynda is receiving a warning on her mobile about The South London Shooter... too late!

p.s.

The very fact I’m already fantasising about the nature of Lynda’s final phone call
- and whether or not she pleaded with The Shooter prior to the fatal shot -
powerfully illustrates how provocative this Scotland Yard Cold Case is promising to be!