All in favor of a remake of Jean Blade is Defeated?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Should "Jean Blade Is Defeated" be remade with current actresses?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:31 am

Yes - with Sienna as Jean (topless finish)
7%
Yes - with D'Arcy as Jean (topless finish)
27%
Yes - with Yvonne as Jean (topless finish)
53%
Yes - with any topless actress
No votes
Yes - with any non-topless actress
7%
Not interested
7%

Total votes: 15

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

All in favor of a remake of Jean Blade is Defeated?

Post by SSkykingDA »

I've always considered Jean Blade Is Finally Defeated, to be a particularly sexy strangulation video, with three beautiful spies, betrayal, a helpless heroine being mercilessly killed and a lot of really hot leg action! My only complaint was that with all her struggling, the thin straps of that sexy little black dress never managed to slip off both shoulders and allow the top to come down! The idea of her sexy, traitor boss, standing and watching as she is being strangled and the assassin looking at her for, and getting the confirmation to complete the kill was so hot!

For me, the ideal cast would be:
  • Sienna as Jean - she really brings her entire body to the strangulation performance and the image of Jean dying topless and her neck and breasts bathed in sweat, as is common with Sienna's performances, is the ultimate!
  • Lynda as the assassin - she dies so well, but I really long to see her show pleasure in killing another sexy woman!
  • Ruby would be great in the role of the traitor, her accent and the clear pleasure she displayed in White Angel 34 would fit this one perfectly!
Attachments
JBFD 1.jpg
JBFD 1.jpg (434.26 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
JBFD 2.jpg
JBFD 2.jpg (369.25 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
JBFD 3.jpg
JBFD 3.jpg (364.53 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
JBFD 4.jpg
JBFD 4.jpg (322.36 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
JBFD 5.jpg
JBFD 5.jpg (318.31 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
JBFD 6.jpg
JBFD 6.jpg (294.67 KiB) Viewed 1263 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: All in favor of a remake of Jean Blade is Defeated?

Post by xj900uk »

I wouldn't touch it. THe original by UKSG is very, very good. IMO a remake would be pointless and would probably either detract from the original, or illustrate just how good the original was in the first place!