"C.E. #57 - Superkick vs. Wonderkick" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"C.E. #57 - Superkick vs. Wonderkick" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

This is a 2-for-1 package, including Upgraded BIG screen productions of both the Extreme and Peril versions of "Superkick vs. Wonderkick!
Superkick Vs Wonderkick poster copy.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick poster copy.jpg (758.88 KiB) Viewed 8066 times
Poster1.jpg
Poster1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 8064 times
Wonderkick, Wondra's wannabe sidekick as played by beautiful Destiny, has been captured and is now pitted against Superkick, Supernova's unofficial sidekick! Both versions include a fight scene between the two gorgeous heroines. Then, the Gatekeeper returns to finish off both of them. In both versions, they are stripped topless. In the Peril version, he chloroforms both of them, but in the Extreme/Death version, he stabs both of them to death. Both are carried in both versions. Each version is about 14 minutes running time.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "C.E. #57 - Superkick vs. Wonderkick" is Coming Friday!

Post by Director B »

Superkick vs. Wonderkick is Coming Friday!

This is a 2-for-1 package, including Upgraded BIG screen productions of both the Extreme and Peril versions of "Superkick vs. Wonderkick!

Wonderkick, Wondra's wannabe sidekick as played by beautiful Destiny, has been captured and is now pitted against Superkick, Supernova's unofficial sidekick! Both versions include a fight scene between the two gorgeous heroines. Then, the Gatekeeper returns to finish off both of them. In both versions, they are stripped topless. In the Peril version, he chloroforms both of them, but in the Extreme/Death version, he stabs both of them to death. Both are carried in both versions. Each version has about 14 minutes of running time.

Trailer:
Attachments
Superkick Vs Wonderkick poster copy.jpg (758.88 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Poster1.jpg
Poster1.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 1.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 1.jpg (805.49 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 2.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 2.jpg (610.23 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 3.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 3.jpg (671.67 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 4.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 4.jpg (819.34 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 5.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 5.jpg (602.51 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 6.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 6.jpg (501.38 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 7.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 7.jpg (548.58 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 8.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 8.jpg (501.78 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:37 am Superkick vs. Wonderkick is Coming Friday!

Wonderkick, Wondra's wannabe sidekick as played by beautiful Destiny, has been captured and is now pitted against Superkick, Supernova's unofficial sidekick! Both versions include a fight scene between the two gorgeous heroines. Then, the Gatekeeper returns to finish off both of them. In both versions, they are stripped topless. In the Peril version, he chloroforms both of them, but in the Extreme/Death version, he stabs both of them to death. Both are carried in both versions. Each version has about 14 minutes of running time.

Trailer:
Here's a thought. For future productions, it would be nice if, in addition to a peril version, the extreme version came with an alternate ending where the heroine is killed by another method. The fan base is split between those who favor asphyxiation and those who favor shooting or stabbing. So if the script calls for one, the alternate ending would use the other. This might widen the appeal of the video. The alternate ending would begin at a logical editing point so that the customer can choose which ending to retain. I also suspect that the sales of the peril versions are higher if they result in a female death. I know that I almost exclusively only purchase peril versions when it F v. F and the version determines which babe dies, be they heroine or villain.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for your comment SSkykingDA, but we only have so much time on set. We barely finish what needs to be shot on the day. So, adding more to the shoot is not an option.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:06 pm {I}n the Extreme/Death version, he stabs both of them to death.
Two hotties stabbed to death -- this will be my first Bluestone purchase in a while.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

It's too bad that TeeJay didn't stick around, I really enjoyed both of her outings as Superkick!
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:00 pm It's too bad that TeeJay didn't stick around, I really enjoyed both of her outings as Superkick!
She might be back, watch this space.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:31 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:00 pm It's too bad that TeeJay didn't stick around, I really enjoyed both of her outings as Superkick!
She might be back, watch this space.
Awesome! If she returns, please do at least one full strangulation death for her! Her apparent death by strangulation in Supernova 3 was my favorite part of that video, and I edited a copy down to end there. It would be wonderful to get a full strangulation death scene with open-eyed death stare and lengthy body pan, maybe even a postmortem body drag and/or carry. Perhaps a postmortem neck snap to be sure! :razz:

BTW, I did love how she faked it and took Jennifer by surprise, snapping her neck, but it was really much too quick to really be as enjoyable as it could've been.
Attachments
Supernova 3 Superkick Moment of Death.jpg
Supernova 3 Superkick Moment of Death.jpg (310.6 KiB) Viewed 7670 times
Supernova 3 Superkick Strangled.jpg
Supernova 3 Superkick Strangled.jpg (300.85 KiB) Viewed 7670 times
Supernova 3 Jennifer Uh, oh!.jpg
Supernova 3 Jennifer Uh, oh!.jpg (208.64 KiB) Viewed 7670 times
Supernova 3 Jennifer Snapped.jpg
Supernova 3 Jennifer Snapped.jpg (285.6 KiB) Viewed 7670 times
Supernova 3 Jennifer Dead.jpg
Supernova 3 Jennifer Dead.jpg (177.29 KiB) Viewed 7670 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "C.E. #57 - Superkick vs. Wonderkick" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"C.E. #57 - Superkick vs. Wonderkick", starring Teejay Walker and Destiny, is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1595
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/collector ... 9-edition/
Superkick Vs Wonderkick poster copy.jpg (758.88 KiB) Viewed 7504 times
S vs. W poster.jpg
S vs. W poster.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 7504 times
This is a 2-for-1 package, including Upgraded BIG screen productions of both the Extreme and Peril versions of “Superkick vs. Wonderkick!

Wonderkick, Wondra’s wannabe sidekick as played by beautiful Destiny, has been captured and is now pitted against Superkick, Supernova’s unofficial sidekick!
Both versions include a fight scene between the two gorgeous heroines. Then, the Gatekeeper returns to finish off both of them. In both versions, they are stripped topless. In the Peril version, he chloroforms both of them, but in the Extreme/Death version, he stabs both of them to death. Both are carried in both versions. Each version is about 14 minutes running time.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Superkick vs. Wonderkick is RELEASED!

Starring Teejay Walker and Destiny, is NOW AVAILABLE!

Both versions include a fight scene between the two gorgeous heroines.

Then, the Gatekeeper returns to finish off both of them. In both versions, they are stripped topless. In the Peril version, he chloroforms both of them, but in the Extreme/Death version, he stabs both of them to death.

Both are carried in both versions. Each version is about 14 minutes of running time.

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1595
Attachments
Superkick Vs Wonderkick poster copy.jpg (758.88 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 1.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 1.jpg (805.49 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 2.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 2.jpg (610.23 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 3.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 3.jpg (671.67 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 4.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 4.jpg (819.34 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 8.jpg
Superkick Vs Wonderkick still 8.jpg (501.78 KiB) Viewed 7440 times
angleman67
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril and death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Enjoyed your Wondra videos and want to provide input for any future episodes
Referral: Googled Bluestone

Post by angleman67 »

God, I miss Destiny. Any chance of a return by her?