"Andromeda: Beauty and the Beast" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Andromeda: Beauty and the Beast" is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

Tell us what you think of Andromeda: Beauty and the Beast. Would you like to see more adventures starring Martha Rose?

"Andromeda: Beauty and the Beast"

Amazon warrior woman Andromeda is discovered masquerading as a human and is attacked by a legendary Sandor beast. It's beautiful Andromeda versus the Sandor beast in this newest Bluestone Amazon adventure!

Extreme version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1599
Peril version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1598

Trailer:
Attachments
Andromeda poster copy.jpg
Andromeda poster copy.jpg (583.22 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Andromeda Still 36 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 36 copy.jpg (447.57 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Andromeda Still 31 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 31 copy.jpg (496.88 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Andromeda Still 23 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 23 copy.jpg (518.17 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Andromeda Still 13 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 13 copy.jpg (557.09 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Andromeda Still 9 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 9 copy.jpg (581.34 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Andromeda Still 6 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 6 copy.jpg (550.99 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
Andromeda Still 4 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 4 copy.jpg (652.52 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Absolutely!

I really loved how she was practically helpless against the Sandor beast. The shock and disbelief of the heroine when she realizes she's up against someone stronger than she, is always delicious! The final pose after death was just incredible!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Tell us what you think of Andromeda: Beauty and the Beast. Would you like to see more adventures starring Martha Rose?

Amazon warrior woman Andromeda is discovered masquerading as a human and is attacked by a legendary Sandor beast. It's beautiful Andromeda versus the Sandor beast in this newest Bluestone Amazon adventure!

Trailer:
Attachments
Andromeda poster copy.jpg (583.22 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 3 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 3 copy.jpg (581.28 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 21 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 21 copy.jpg (471.02 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 23 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 23 copy.jpg (518.17 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 31 copy.jpg (496.88 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 35 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 35 copy.jpg (515.08 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 40 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 40 copy.jpg (388.14 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 42 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 42 copy.jpg (492.66 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Andromeda Still 43 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 43 copy.jpg (451.74 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:
Attachments
Andromeda poster copy.jpg (583.22 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 5 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 5 copy.jpg (581.64 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 44 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 44 copy.jpg (523.34 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 38 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 38 copy.jpg (387.69 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 31 copy.jpg (496.88 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 27 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 27 copy.jpg (492.57 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 22 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 22 copy.jpg (495.58 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 9 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 9 copy.jpg (581.34 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Andromeda Still 7 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 7 copy.jpg (592.89 KiB) Viewed 2597 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Andromeda Still 12 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 12 copy.jpg (610.64 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
Toutatis

Post by Toutatis »

I thought it was an excellent video, I only have one negative point, in the end she is still breathing, but it would be a good starting point to make a sequel, where she survives and confronts the beast again, but on the next occasion the beast breaks her neck more times and in a wilder way, so now he can make sure he has finished her off.

Of course I would love to continue seeing Martha in the role of superheroine, she is quite sexy and her performance seemed correct to me according to the role.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:29 am Tell us what you think of Andromeda: Beauty and the Beast. Would you like to see more adventures starring Martha Rose?
Oh definitely, Director B. :love: I have a few ideas you could try out ith her in future Andromeda movies!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Toutatis wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:27 am I thought it was an excellent video, I only have one negative point, in the end she is still breathing, but it would be a good starting point to make a sequel, where she survives and confronts the beast again, but on the next occasion the beast breaks her neck more times and in a wilder way, so now he can make sure he has finished her off.

Of course I would love to continue seeing Martha in the role of superheroine, she is quite sexy and her performance seemed correct to me according to the role.
I too, would love to see her continue! I will add that there are typically three flaws that many of the actresses need to focus on in the postmortem shots:
  • Hold their breath
  • Don't change the position of their lips
  • Don't move their eyes
The death stare is most effective when the mouth is partially open, too often the heroine dies with her lips parted only to close them for the close-ups! Even the great Danica, often died with lips slightly parted, only to be formed in a surprised "O" in the postmortem close up! Dead women don't change their facial expression! I've also seen the tongue move in closeups. These are little things, but they are important! In general, the performances are wonderful, but they can be improved upon.
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Solid video. Really like what you're trying to do with your sound engineering and think you should keep going with it. Also love the inner monologue; I would vote for evolving the monologue itself to give us a better idea of who the heroine (thinks she) is. The engine of the video is the actress. She is stunning; please invite her back!

One piece of feedback: I do miss the musical scores, because they added a lot more texture and drama to the videos.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Textual wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:42 pm Solid video. Really like what you're trying to do with your sound engineering and think you should keep going with it. Also love the inner monologue; I would vote for evolving the monologue itself to give us a better idea of who the heroine (thinks she) is. The engine of the video is the actress. She is stunning; please invite her back!

One piece of feedback: I do miss the musical scores, because they added a lot more texture and drama to the videos.
The problem with the music is that it often obscured the dialogue and choking sounds. I get all the drama from the sounds of the actress!
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:05 pm
Textual wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:42 pm Solid video. Really like what you're trying to do with your sound engineering and think you should keep going with it. Also love the inner monologue; I would vote for evolving the monologue itself to give us a better idea of who the heroine (thinks she) is. The engine of the video is the actress. She is stunning; please invite her back!

The problem with the music is that it often obscured the dialogue and choking sounds. I get all the drama from the sounds of the actress!
read the comics

read the comics wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:27 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:05 pm

Agreed. I much prefer hearing the vocalizations in more detail.
read the comics

I finally got a chance to pick this up and it's great. I'm a really big fan of Martha. She has some of the best legs I've ever seen and her performance here was really good. Great sounds, good facial expressions, all in all fantastic. Bring her back, please.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:
Attachments
Andromeda poster copy.jpg (583.22 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 3 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 3 copy.jpg (581.28 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 17 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 17 copy.jpg (713.19 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 24 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 24 copy.jpg (451.47 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 29 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 29 copy.jpg (481.53 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 35 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 35 copy.jpg (515.08 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 38 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 38 copy.jpg (387.69 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 41 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 41 copy.jpg (461.25 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
Andromeda Still 45 copy.jpg
Andromeda Still 45 copy.jpg (496.73 KiB) Viewed 2055 times
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Agree with "Read the Comics." Excellent clip. Martha is great, just the right mix of aggressiveness and vulnerability. And, of course, she is gorgeous! :clap: :clap: