"Wondra: A Time To Serve" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Wondra: A Time To Serve" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Iris Allen returns as Wondra in this new adventure, which co-stars Jenny Cherry as Dark Bat!

It's a re-match between these two hot babes, and is not to be missed. The shoot just finished today, so it will take a little time to edit this exciting video. We'll let you know when we have a release date. Until then, here's a still to keep you salivating in anticipation...
Wondra A Time to Serve still 2 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 2 copy.jpg (649.31 KiB) Viewed 6985 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:19 pm Iris Allen returns as Wondra in this new adventure, which co-stars Jenny Cherry as Dark Bat!

It's a re-match between these two hot babes, and is not to be missed. The shoot just finished today, so it will take a little time to edit this exciting video. We'll let you know when we have a release date. Until then, here's a still to keep you salivating in anticipation...

Wondra A Time to Serve still 2 copy.jpg

Blue
Do it, Dark Bat! Put the babe DOWN!
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Glad this outfit was chosen for Jenny
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 7 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 7 copy.jpg (636.96 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

OMG!! That death stare from Iris looks amazing!!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:50 am "Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!
"You've been served!"
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 11 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 11 copy.jpg (681.92 KiB) Viewed 6262 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:39 am "Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!
Mmmmm... looking forward to the element poster for this.

Will she manage to kill the lovely Jenny, before being put down herself?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 12 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 12 copy.jpg (547.31 KiB) Viewed 6079 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:52 am "Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!
Good lord! What a freaking beauty she is!

I look forward to the unexpected pleasure of a return appearance that we were originally told would likely not happen, topped off by a near-miss at losing her at the last minute!

It will be interesting to compare this one to her first appearance to see the growth between the two productions. I know that in the first video, she may not have been entirely comfortable with the content of the script, but having come back, she clearly knew what to expect and presumably was comfortable with it, so it will be interesting to see how she approached it. I sincerely hope that she sticks to it, and grows like D'Arcy and Sienna have because she's the perfect look for an Amazonian!

I don't know how Blue manages it, but he seems to find women with the most beautiful eyes in the genre!
GrimlockPrimus9518
What is your main fetish?: I love to see chloroform superheroine and especially when they get ko being facedown very sexy one.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love how you guys do your superheroine peril especially with these hot and gorgeous ladies of justice.
Referral: From Bluestone

Post by GrimlockPrimus9518 »

Director B wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:52 am "Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!
GREAT HOLY HERA!!! She looks absolutely stunning and so so VERY GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see this awesome video between these two lovely ladies!! I'm so excited to see this one and can't wait to see the element list too. :clap: :clap:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 13 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 13 copy.jpg (578.09 KiB) Viewed 5708 times
Wondra A Time to Serve still 15 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 15 copy.jpg (628.37 KiB) Viewed 5708 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:31 am "Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!
So it looks like we get two cooling hot babes! Is that in the same version, or is there a peril version where she defeats Dark Bat and survives?
Director B

Post by Director B »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 9 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 9 copy.jpg (520.79 KiB) Viewed 5351 times
Wondra A Time to Serve still 14 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 14 copy.jpg (627.62 KiB) Viewed 5351 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:32 am "Wondra: A Time To Serve" is Coming Soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Oh, damn! That lovely death stare! It certainly looks to me like she moved past the desire for "vanilla" scripts! That trickle of blood from the mouth is really great! Those eyes! :clap: