"Megagirl: Project Vex" at Ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Megagirl: Project Vex" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Happy New Year!
We are starting the year strong with Boss Bamby returning to play as Megagirl!

In this story:

Megagirl takes a turn to defeat the villain, Vex Vader! Unfortunately, he has set a trap for the heroine and unleashes his evil plan to defeat her!  The villain uses his secret weapon to give himself super strength, special kryptonite powered weapons and Spider bots and to blast Megagirl into submission. He tortures and humiliates our heroine as she tries to fight for her life and defeat this threat. There are various knockouts including; pummeling, back breakers, bearhugs, choking, blasted by lasers, kryptonite weakening and chained bondage.

Check it out at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (993.87 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
IMG_2316.JPG
IMG_2316.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1056 times
MGcTCH.jpg
MGcTCH.jpg (657.02 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
MGcarry1.jpg
MGcarry1.jpg (708.11 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
IMG_2401.jpg
IMG_2401.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1056 times
Untitled3.jpg
Untitled3.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1056 times
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Re: "Megagirl: Project Vex" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

A few more pics for you to enjoy!
Attachments
IMG_2309.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 943 times
Megagirl out.jpg
Megagirl out.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 943 times
UltraHeroix

Re: "Megagirl: Project Vex" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to everyone that checked out “Megagirl: Project Vex”! If you haven’t yet, be sure to check it out at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
IMG_2391.jpg
IMG_2391.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 708 times