White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!

Post by Director B »

Josue123Mel_ wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:08 am What ever happened with this vid??
Still Happening.
Attachments
Sexy Spies still 10 copy.jpg
Sexy Spies still 10 copy.jpg (550.36 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I seem to recall it being scheduled for a March shoot. Really looking forward to this, the new girl is luscious and I can't wait to see her go down!
Josue123Mel_

Post by Josue123Mel_ »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:03 am
I seem to recall it being scheduled for a March shoot. Really looking forward to this, the new girl is luscious and I can't wait to see her go down!
Ohhh okk. Yea I wanna see the new girl in action too. Kinda wonder too if they ever gonna make another vid on sienna as spider warrior
Director B

Post by Director B »

[/quote]
Ohhh okk. Yea I wanna see the new girl in action too. Kinda wonder too if they ever gonna make another vid on sienna as spider warrior
[/quote]

There hasn't been a demand for the return of Spider-Warrior so if you guys want to see her back drop us a line.
Attachments
Spider-Warrior 2 still 18 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior 2 still 18 copy.jpg (530.59 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Well I'd love to see Spidery Woman return for a third outing! Anyone lese out there agree with me?
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Although I have never seen an episode of 'Spider-Warrior', nor any other superheroine movies

- I've absolutely no interest in comics -

for what it's worth...

I think the Spider-Warrior outfit is possibly the most artistically impressive here, and it suits Sienna to a tee.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Absolutely loved the orgasm-focused Spider Warrior movies.
Anything with Sienna with the o-element is a buy for me. :)
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Falleen wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:07 am Absolutely loved the orgasm-focused Spider Warrior movies.
Anything with Sienna with the o-element is a buy for me. :)
The wonderful thing about Sienna is that you don't have to use the actual squirts to convey the orgasm, she does it extremely well just using her body, especially in that outfit!

I think she needs to cross paths with a villain called "The Exterminator" who uses gas to weaken her, and then beats her mercilessly until she can no longer resist. Taking her mask and rendering her topless, he lifts her high and drops her over his knee, then presses down on her chest and belly, he paralyzes her. Finally, he rolls her off onto the floor to be finished off by his garrote.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

IMO Sienna has got the necessary body language skills to pull that Spidey costume off.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:17 pm IMO Sienna has got the necessary body language skills to pull that Spidey costume off.
Speaking of pulling that costume off... I'd like to see the villain peel her out of that outfit like a banana! :razz:
Director B

Post by Director B »

So that's 4, then. Here's a question: is it important that Spider-Warrior has her mask off when she is in peril?
Attachments
Spider-Warrior 2 still 17 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior 2 still 17 copy.jpg (527.63 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Spider-Warrior 2 still 20 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior 2 still 20 copy.jpg (461.58 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Spider-Warrior 2 still 33 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior 2 still 33 copy.jpg (733.43 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

I actually have this fantasy of Sienna as Spidey being strangled, but her mask stays on although she is topless. Sienna has excellent body language so I think she can squirm sweaty and sexy whilst being slowly throttled without the facial expressions. :love: Even if her mask does come off at the end, please try a sequence with mask on and top off.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Quite honestly, Director B, Sienna could either be with a mask on the whole time, or having her mask peeled off. The way she moves and arches her back is so expressive that, even with the mask on, it's extremely erotic.
To add to what xj900uk said, it might even be hot to have her rendered topless while her mask is still on. Maybe having her keep the whole suit on while she cums and is strangled, and just the chest part of the costume is ripped open (if you guys don't mind destroying a costume), creating a window through which her big, fake tits pop through. I think covering her face adds a fetish element since we don't see her facial expressions, but know what she's feeling based on her body language.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:40 am So that's 4, then. Here's a question: is it important that Spider-Warrior has her mask off when she is in peril?
Obviously, there are those who prefer the mask on, but for me, the inability to see her facial expressions, particularly when being chloroformed or strangled, is a serious deficit. I want to see the fear as she's defeated. To me, one of the incredible trademarks of your actresses is that all of them have magnificent eyes! If you want to have the villain first play with her by knocking her out with her mask on, either with chloro or choke outs, I'm OK with that so long as the final strangulation death is after she's de-masked. I want to see her eyes and partially open mouth as she ends.
MaxNight
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting, swords and arrows
Why do you want to join this forum?: Best to keep up with producers like Bluestone, Black Nylons, and PKF
Referral: I was looking for more vids from Bluestone

Post by MaxNight »

So...video that is Purely F/F, topless stabbing and shooting?
WEll...hot damm better get my wallet ready XD