White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:56 am Sienna is lookin’ seriously hot

- I’d love to see her and another ( Yvonne? ) being taken out topless together on a Cold Case -

does the new girl also get ‘killed’ with her boobs exposed in this edition of White Angel?
She should. Both characters are supposed to have the regeneration serum, and each should die at least once. The topless element had to be purchased for each babe, and I requested it for the new girl because we won't have seen hers yet. Someone else paid for Sienna's lovely assets to be exposed. :razz:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:30 am
consigni wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:56 am Sienna is lookin’ seriously hot

- I’d love to see her and another ( Yvonne? ) being taken out topless together on a Cold Case -

does the new girl also get ‘killed’ with her boobs exposed in this edition of White Angel?

She should. Both characters are supposed to have the regeneration serum, and each should die at least once. The topless element had to be purchased for each babe, and I requested it for the new girl because we won't have seen hers yet. Someone else paid for Sienna's lovely assets to be exposed. :razz:

Thankyou for that, SSkykingDA!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!
Attachments
WA 35 still 4 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 4 copy.jpg (511.92 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
WA 35 still 5 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 5 copy.jpg (535.74 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:54 am White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!
Finally! A fight to the death between two topless babes!

:pc: :clap: :love:
MaxNight
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting, swords and arrows
Why do you want to join this forum?: Best to keep up with producers like Bluestone, Black Nylons, and PKF
Referral: I was looking for more vids from Bluestone

Post by MaxNight »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:08 am
Director B wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:54 am White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!
I know right?!
Final a F/F topless vid with no guys in it.
I mean i get that not all or Director Blues actresses are willing tondo topless.
But i would imagine there would be few more pure F/F vids
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Wow...amazing pics!
I hope both babes get turned on by the strangulation.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

MaxNight wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:35 am
I know right?!
I mean i get that not all or Director Blues actresses are willing tondo topless.
F/F videos are much more expensive to produce, especially with topless. It's the pre-order and element purchases that are getting us more of these.
MaxNight
Why do you want to join this forum?: Best to keep up with producers like Bluestone, Black Nylons, and PKF

Post by MaxNight »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:31 am

I know right?!
F/F videos are much more expensive to produce, especially with topless. It's the pre-order and element purchases that are getting us more of these.
Ok may I inquire why the F/F vids are harder to produce? Now i dont mean all the bells and whisles we are getting thanks to you other fine ladies/gentleman that purchased various elements. I mean just basic F/F. I am just curious.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

MaxNight wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:37 am

I know right?!
Ok may I inquire why the F/F vids are harder to produce? Now i dont mean all the bells and whisles we are getting thanks to you other fine ladies/gentleman that purchased various elements. I mean just basic F/F. I am just curious.
I didn't say they were "harder", I said they were more expensive. From what I understand, pay rates for actresses are significantly higher than for actors. I can certainly understand that, as most guys would probably handle these babes for free! :razz:
MaxNight

Post by MaxNight »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:54 am
MaxNight wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:37 am

I didn't say they were "harder", I said they were more expensive. From what I understand, pay rates for actresses are significantly higher than for actors. I can certainly understand that, as most guys would probably handle these babes for free! :razz:
*Facepalm* yes sorry i meant to write more expensive dunno why i wrote harder.( i blame my square brain)
And yeah tha does make sense.
Thank you kindly good sir!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
WA 35 still 6 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 6 copy.jpg (473.96 KiB) Viewed 1657 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
WA 35 still 7 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 7 copy.jpg (608.35 KiB) Viewed 1268 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

There are lots of exceptionally enticing photos appearing for this particular episode of ‘White Angel’…

but it does make me pine for a long overdue foray into a topless 2 girl Cold Case for those at Scotland Yard.

Someday… perhaps?!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
WA 35 still 8 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 8 copy.jpg (633.44 KiB) Viewed 859 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:34 am White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!
I haven't seen a double belly button since Mariette Hartley in "Genesis II"! :razz:
Attachments
Genesis II.JPG
Genesis II.JPG (67.27 KiB) Viewed 819 times