White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!

Post by Director B »

Miranda? Any other suggestions?
Attachments
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 1 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 1 copy.jpg (451.95 KiB) Viewed 2526 times
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Leona
bluff77777

Post by bluff77777 »

Will this video be avaliable for everyone to buy? If not is it possible to pay extra to get in this project? Of course script is already written so I don't mind that I wouldn't choose elements but based on what I read here it's good enough already
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

bluff77777 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:21 pm Will this video be avaliable for everyone to buy? If not is it possible to pay extra to get in this project? Of course script is already written so I don't mind that I wouldn't choose elements but based on what I read here it's good enough already
I'm sure the video(s) themselves will be made available a short time after release to the pre-orders. There may be some content (extra-footage reels) that may remain exclusive, at least for a time. Blue or Director B can confirm.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Those who pre-ordered this video will get it first with the Extra Footage reel. After all of the pre-orders have been delivered, we will wait a little, but there will then be a public release of the videos themselves, but not the Extra Footage reel.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Josue123Mel_

Post by Josue123Mel_ »

How much and where can I get the pre order?
Director B

Post by Director B »

White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Production starts tomorrow!
Attachments
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 7.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 7.jpg (611.22 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming soon!
Attachments
WA 35 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 1 copy.jpg (505.47 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:36 am White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming soon!
Was there a last minute actress change? That doesn't look like the original girl introduced.
Attachments
DarkAngel.jpeg
DarkAngel.jpeg (152.54 KiB) Viewed 1432 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:30 am Was there a last minute actress change? That doesn't look like the original girl introduced.

No actress change. That's the same girl in both pix! This was shot yesterday. There will be more stills posted as soon as our editors begin work on this one after the Easter holidays.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:30 am
Director B wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:36 am White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming soon!
Was there a last minute actress change? That doesn't look like the original girl introduced.
I think it is her. Often the promo shots are very different to the actual girl. It looks very sexy, Sienna tied and vulnerable and the life being strangled out of her!! Poor Sienna, she is always loosing her bra/tops!!😂😍
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:30 am
OK, we'll chalk it up to lighting and probable retouch on the original pic. Both screenshots so far look awesome, but then Sienna is losing in both, and she does that so incredibly well! I'm always up for a sexy neck being strangled on the arm of that couch, and the up skirt view of the other shot really displays her gorgeous legs! I see she's already taken one to the left breast, been KO'd with Chloroform, and of course, the strangulation! Now, I can't wait to see what she does to the other babe! Also, I love the black gloves on the Dark Angel, and her facial expression implies that she's really getting off on putting the White Angel down! :razz:
Attachments
WA 35 still 2 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 2 copy.jpg (524.19 KiB) Viewed 1409 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Love what I'm seeing so far!
Director B

Post by Director B »

White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming soon!
Attachments
WA 35 still 3 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 3 copy.jpg (488.94 KiB) Viewed 760 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Sienna is lookin’ seriously hot

- I’d love to see her and another ( Yvonne? ) being taken out topless together on a Cold Case -

does the new girl also get ‘killed’ with her boobs exposed in this edition of White Angel?