White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Next White Angel - Elements for Sale!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:35 am
dagphil6 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:48 pm Topless for one or two actress?
We said yes, but no one ever paid for this element. Better email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com if you want this element. $50.00 for each topless actress. Otherwise, they will both be clothed. The payment link will be active for today, but no guarantee after that. First email that I receive for this element will get it.

Blue

Sexy Spies still 38 copy.jpg
I'm in for one.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Re: Next White Angel - Prepayments Now Being Accepted!

Post by Falleen »

Blue, could we see more images of the new actress, please?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:00 pm Blue, could we see more images of the new actress, please?
Yep.
Attachments
thumbnail_Screenshot_2024-01-05-07-49-04-74_d8362cdc6590510ca172ba8980df723f.jpg
thumbnail_Screenshot_2024-01-05-07-49-04-74_d8362cdc6590510ca172ba8980df723f.jpg (68.58 KiB) Viewed 2589 times
thumbnail_Screenshot_2024-01-14-18-36-19-86_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
thumbnail_Screenshot_2024-01-14-18-36-19-86_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg (196.97 KiB) Viewed 2589 times
thumbnail_Screenshot_2024-01-14-18-39-36-59_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
thumbnail_Screenshot_2024-01-14-18-39-36-59_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg (73.01 KiB) Viewed 2589 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:46 pm
Falleen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:00 pm Blue, could we see more images of the new actress, please?
Yep.
What name will this lovely be going by as we salivate to her triumph and defeat?
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:46 pm
Yep.
Hot damn, I wouldn't mind a few Cold Cases with her dressed like that!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

If anyone is interested in seeing the other babe topless as well, another $50 will do it.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:08 am If anyone is interested in seeing the other babe topless as well, another $50 will do it.
We now have both ladies being rendered topless and elements have also been purchased for strangling, shooting, stabbing, costuming and many other elements. Accordingly, the prepayment package is no longer available and we are writing the script based upon the elements that have been prepaid. This one's going to be AWESOME!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:57 am
Falleen wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:08 am If anyone is interested in seeing the other babe topless as well, another $50 will do it.
We now have both ladies being rendered topless and elements have also been purchased for strangling, shooting, stabbing, costuming and many other elements. Accordingly, the prepayment package is no longer available and we are writing the script based upon the elements that have been prepaid. This one's going to be AWESOME!

Blue
How on earth are you going to work all of the requested and pre-paid elements in to one screenplay, Blue? Or is it going to be longer and harder than ever b efore?
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:57 am We now have both ladies being rendered topless and elements have also been purchased for strangling, shooting, stabbing, costuming and many other elements. Accordingly, the prepayment package is no longer available and we are writing the script based upon the elements that have been prepaid. This one's going to be AWESOME!

Blue
That is so cool! I want to thank all my fellow co-contributors for their participation!
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:57 am

Blue
Did anyone ask for a neck snap?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

UpperGhost1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:38 pm Did anyone ask for a neck snap?
No neck snap element was requested.

As for fitting everything into the script, this is made easier by the fact that there are two female victims, plus they can die many times. Without these factors, it would be very difficult to include all of these elements into one video!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Re: White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!

Post by alexabs88 »

Is it too late for a neck snap request?
Last edited by alexabs88 on Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:33 pm
UpperGhost1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:38 pm Did anyone ask for a neck snap?
No neck snap element was requested.

As for fitting everything into the script, this is made easier by the fact that there are two female victims, plus they can die many times. Without these factors, it would be very difficult to include all of these elements into one video!

Blue
Is it too late for a neck snap request?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

alexabs88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:23 pm Is it too late for a neck snap request?
Send me an email at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com and we can discuss it.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Josue123Mel_

Re: White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!

Post by Josue123Mel_ »

What ever happened with this vid??