White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

The White Angel #35 trailer is now available on our Rumble channel here:
https://rumble.com/v4o40u6-white-angel-35-trailer.html
White Angel 35.jpg
White Angel 35.jpg (507.95 KiB) Viewed 2522 times
Please sign up and follow our channel to get alerted when all of the latest video trailers are posted!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I loved this! I want to do a full review, but I want to watch it a few more times before. Miranda is wonderful, and I loved the enjoyment she clearly got out of killing Sienna, which made her own demise even hotter!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Hi, SSkykingDA!

I’ve been dying to discover how you feel this epic measures up within the pantheon of White Angels.

It’s good to see that your initial impression is positive, at least.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark Coming Soon!

Trailer:
Attachments
WA 35 still 31 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 31 copy.jpg (430.82 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
WA 35 still 33 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 33 copy.jpg (503.11 KiB) Viewed 2394 times
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I do love Sienna’s T-Shirt in this episode, more so than others I’ve seen recently…

or possibly it’s just because she happens to look so good wearing it… who knows?!
Director B

Post by Director B »

White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! Coming Soon!

Trailer:
Attachments
WA 35 still 10 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 10 copy.jpg (435.1 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
WA 35 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 37 copy.jpg (510.66 KiB) Viewed 2072 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer
Attachments
WA 35 still 27 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 27 copy.jpg (493.66 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
WA 35 still 39 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 39 copy.jpg (464.78 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer
Attachments
WA 35 still 29 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 29 copy.jpg (455.09 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, it's been released!

Now, everybody can get "White Angel 35" here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1641
WA 35 poster copy.jpg
WA 35 poster copy.jpg (454.69 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
Sienna Scarlett, as White Angel, vs. newcomer Miranda Manson, as Dark Angel, become embroiled in a battle to the death, where each suffers death at least once, and in Sienna's case death by strangulation, stabbing and shooting in separate incidents! White Angel tries to take early retirement from the spy game, but Dark Angel tracks her down to make her pay for her killing of Dark Angel's fellow REMO operatives. The result is a catfight to beat all catfights, where White Angel is stabbed to death, shot to death and fatally strangled, but ends up strangling Dark Angel to death, and snapping her neck when she begins to revive. It's a deadly game that these two beautiful women are engaged in, as well as an erotic one as both babes are rendered topless and appear to be aroused by the killing! Don't miss this latest White Angel instant classic!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Re: White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

Attachments
WA 35 poster copy.jpg
WA 35 poster copy.jpg (454.69 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 4 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 4 copy.jpg (511.92 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 17 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 17 copy.jpg (436 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 23 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 23 copy.jpg (469.19 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 27 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 27 copy.jpg (493.66 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 30 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 30 copy.jpg (448.91 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 34 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 34 copy.jpg (477.29 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 37 copy.jpg (510.66 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 38 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 38 copy.jpg (508.3 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
WA 35 still 39 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 39 copy.jpg (464.78 KiB) Viewed 1094 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:37 am White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark!

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1641

Trailer
I'll say one thing, the new chick LOST her mind! :razz:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Spoiler Alert! This is a detailed review.

First, a word about the outfits. Both women were deliciously dressed, and the clear contrast of White vs. Black was highlighted by Sienna’s sexy white top, and Miranda’s all black and her black gloves.

Sienna’s first death was quick and brutal. I loved the smirk on Miranda’s face as she looked down at her temporarily defeated prey, knowing full well that she will regenerate. Taking off her jacket and getting ready for the next round, she exudes confidence in her ultimate ability to prevail. Discarding her gun, it becomes clear that she wants to make this an up-close & personal kill!

Pulling out her knife, the taunt was nice, and despite the attempted rally, Sienna’s quick stabbing was nicely brutal, and her hard nipples already making an appearance, makes it clear that the action really turns her on! I will say that the nearly instantaneous death from the single stab wound was somewhat disappointing. I wanted her to have more of a reaction to the pain, and to the realization that she was dying yet again. The reaction here was more akin to that from a headshot than a stabbing.

The upskirt views during the chloroform scene were too delicious to describe! If Sienna ever progresses to being comfortable with full nudity, a view like that with just the sheer hose will be iconic! This came paired with Miranda’s very ample cleavage being on full display in the close-ups! We haven’t seen the likes of Miranda’s portrayal of being sexually aroused by the suffering she’s inflicting, since Christina Ericsson orgasmed to killing Jenny in the first Dark Bat! I almost wonder if she watched that video before making this.

Now, we move to the ever-delectable strangulation on that brown couch with her sexy neck stretched over the arm of the couch, her hands bound behind her back, reinforcing the “execution” nature of the scene. When Miranda begins to run her hands over Sienna’s body and rips open her blouse to bare her breasts, we see the intention of adding humiliation to the defeat, but also more of Miranda’s inherent weakness, her desire for sexual gratification. Already, we begin to wonder if this will set the stage for her own downfall. She seems to be enjoying this too much, perhaps taking her eye off the ball?

Patiently awaiting Sienna’s awakening, you can see the desire building within her, the apparent, impromptu decision to peel off one of her own stockings to use to strangle her prey! The supreme confidence she exudes! She no doubt intends to slip that stocking back on once she’s finished Sienna off. Since Teen Bat 6, I’ve come to enjoy the idea of beginning the strangulation of the unconscious heroine prior to her full awakening. It reinforces her total helplessness.

At this point, Miranda’s building arousal and enjoyment of killing really intensifies! I love the hint of color left on Sienna’s bare breast from the “blood” of the knife wound, as it reminds me that she’s already been “penetrated” by Miranda once. Now the pleading comes into play. She has to know that her regenerative powers are seriously depleted. When she finally falls limp and Miranda jerks the stocking to crush her neck, her final gasp, immediately followed by Miranda’s satisfied sigh, and declaration that “God, that was awesome!” confirms the sexual nature of the kill as effectively as an orgasmic squirt!

Finally, Miranda’s weakness, rears its head and dooms her. Relishing the orgasm she probably had when Sienna died, and no doubt replaying the feeling in her mind, she forgets about Sienna’s regenerative ability and is taken by surprise when she realizes that the body is no longer where she left it!

For the first time since Darkwing Returns, we are treated to one topless woman strangling another topless woman. That, in this case, Miranda inadvertently bares her own breasts adds to the delight! Her gloves slowly sliding over her bare breasts and hard nipples are hot as hell! Her facial expression at her strangulation death was delicious, and the moments of Sienna lying there panting and trying to catch her breath added to the intensity of the scene. Miranda’s regeneration, only to so quickly have her neck snapped, confirmed that the apparently stronger woman was done for!

Using her own gun to finish her off was perfect, and the overkill nature of it was nicely brutal. (BTW, 5 shots, four holes…) Thank you for including my desired “parting taunt”! From her, “Retirement isn’t what it’s cracked up to be!” we will hopefully being seeing more White Angel appearances from Sienna!

The theme of "snatching defeat, from the jaws of victory." is always a compelling one! :razz:

Miranda appears totally built for the "evil bitch" role, and I hope we will see that many times in the future. She'd make one hell of an evil, Dark Amazonian! :razz:

:pc: :clap: :love:
consigni

Post by consigni »

Reading between the lines, SSkykingDA, I think you liked it! LOL

Let's hope we'll see more Miranda Manson in future...

I think she'd be good at playing a tough detective or a bad boss or a blackmailer in some SYCC's.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Agree totally sskykingda, a great review. I gotta say that Miranda for a first timer was awesome herself, her excitement at having Sienna helpless and tied as she feels her neck and tears her top was cool, Miranda’s eyes as she ran her gloved hands around Sienna’s neck, OMG!!
I loved Sienna’s eyes at the end of the strangle, slightly open then Miranda crushes her neck and forces the mouth/eyes open!! Great!!
Miranda’s piercing death stare is amazing, her veins in the temple area of her head as she lies still really added to the strangle, although it was probably just the way she was lying, but it added to it.
All in all a great flick, more Miranda please, and wow what pert breast she has!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
WA 35 poster copy.jpg
WA 35 poster copy.jpg (454.69 KiB) Viewed 449 times
WA 35 still 35 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 35 copy.jpg (499.42 KiB) Viewed 449 times
WA 35 still 33 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 33 copy.jpg (503.11 KiB) Viewed 449 times
WA 35 still 25 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 25 copy.jpg (444.84 KiB) Viewed 449 times
WA 35 still 16 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 16 copy.jpg (417.15 KiB) Viewed 449 times