White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

White Angel 35 - White vs. Dark! RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

We are putting together a new White Angel episode where Sienna, as a White Angel, takes on Dark Angel, played by this new Bluestone actress...
DarkAngel.jpeg
DarkAngel.jpeg (152.54 KiB) Viewed 6133 times
If this isn't enough great news, we are selling elements for this episode at $50.00 per element. You can post your element here and I will let you know if it's acceptable, or you can email it to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.
For your $50.00, you will get all versions of the video in BIG SCREEN format, plus an Extra footage reel. In other words, a Collector's Edition that will not be available to the public.

Now, take note that an element is not a description of how the element is applied, i.e. "strangled in chair with legs kicking and shoes coming off". That is NOT an element. An element would be "Strangled" or "Hand Strangled" or "Bearhug" or "Chloroformed". You can, however, state who would be involved, such as "White Angel strangled" or "Dark Angel shot".
WA 28 still 13 copy.jpg
WA 28 still 13 copy.jpg (604.06 KiB) Viewed 6133 times
So, the script has yet to be written, but I'm sure that you can imagine a girl vs. girl fight to the death, where both parties can die more than once, but then revive! So, if you don't like only strangle deaths, this is your chance to have one or both shot, stabbed, beaten to death, etc.

Finally, we will only be doing this 2 girl episode if we receive a dozen paid elements. So, let's see how many commitments we get first by FF postings and emails. If we get 12 commitments, I will set up a pre-paid product for a limited period of time. Then, we will cut off any further element contributions.

Sound like a plan?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Meowmix

Re: Next White Angel - Elements for Sale!

Post by Meowmix »

Cool! I sent a pledge/element request email off, sir.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Meowmix wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:30 pm Cool! I sent a pledge/element request email off, sir.

Got it and your element has been accepted and added to the list.

Only 11 more to go and we can book the girls for this awesome deadly catfight!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Oh, fuck! You know I am on board, and I will reply in more detail tomorrow!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

White Angel Vs Dark Angel

Elements for Sale!

Dark Angel is played by this new Bluestone actress.

We are selling elements for this episode at $50.00 per element. You can post your element here, and I will let you know if it's acceptable, or you can email it to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

For your $50.00, you will get all versions of the video in BIG SCREEN format, plus an Extra footage reel. In other words, a Collector's Edition that will not be available to the public.

We will only be doing this 2 girl episode if we receive a dozen paid elements.
Attachments
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 7.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 7.jpg (611.22 KiB) Viewed 5983 times
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 1 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 1 copy.jpg (451.95 KiB) Viewed 5983 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 pm We are putting together a new White Angel episode where Sienna, as a White Angel, takes on Dark Angel, played by this new Bluestone actress...
DarkAngel.jpeg
If this isn't enough great news, we are selling elements for this episode at $50.00 per element. You can post your element here and I will let you know if it's acceptable, or you can email it to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.
Blue
Just sent you an Email, Blue
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

OK, I've emailed Blue with a commitment for three elements. Come on, folks, let's get this made! Think about it guys and gals, $50 is right around what you normally pay for two videos, and you're getting all versions, extra footage AND your desired element! We really need to watch those two sexy babes killing and being killed!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

This idea of Blue's seems to be incredibly popular on here... wonder why that is... :roll:
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 pm We are putting together a new White Angel episode where Sienna, as a White Angel, takes on Dark Angel, played by this new Bluestone actress...
DarkAngel.jpeg

Now, take note that an element is not a description of how the element is applied, i.e. "strangled in chair with legs kicking and shoes coming off". That is NOT an element. An element would be "Strangled" or "Hand Strangled" or "Bearhug" or "Chloroformed". You can, however, state who would be involved, such as "White Angel strangled" or "Dark Angel shot".

WA 28 still 13 copy.jpg
So, the script has yet to be written, but I'm sure that you can imagine a girl vs. girl fight to the death, where both parties can die more than once, but then revive! So, if you don't like only strangle deaths, this is your chance to have one or both shot, stabbed, beaten to death, etc.

Finally, we will only be doing this 2 girl episode if we receive a dozen paid elements. So, let's see how many commitments we get first by FF postings and emails. If we get 12 commitments, I will set up a pre-paid product for a limited period of time. Then, we will cut off any further element contributions.

Sound like a plan?

Blue
Hello ! This is a great idea ! I just sent you an email for one or two elements. Have a nice day!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for all of the email commitments. We are getting close. Just need 3 more element commitments and we'll be ready to offer the special Collector's Edition to those who have committed to prepayment.

Blue
Sexy Spies still 16 copy.jpg
Sexy Spies still 16 copy.jpg (716.9 KiB) Viewed 5520 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

White Angel Vs Dark Angel

Elements for Sale!

Dark Angel is played by this new Bluestone actress.

We are selling elements for this episode at $50.00 per element. You can post your element here, and I will let you know if it's acceptable, or you can email it to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.

We will only be doing this 2 girl episode if we receive a dozen paid elements.
Attachments
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 19 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 19 copy.jpg (606.87 KiB) Viewed 5426 times
NoseyAprilReturns

Post by NoseyAprilReturns »

I love this idea Blue where the forum members can make the story elements up what a great idea! xxx
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Is an element, High Heels (that stay on throughout the shoot) and stockings. I am in for $50.00 if it is (oh hell I am in anyway)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr1933 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:20 pm Is an element, High Heels (that stay on throughout the shoot) and stockings. I am in for $50.00 if it is (oh hell I am in anyway)
That is an element that we can add.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Actually, along with the email and PM commitments, we now have 12 elements. Time is running out for others who want to get in on this special Collector's Edition package that I am only making available for element contributors. The rest of you can buy the individual videos, but we are not planning to release the Extra Footage reel individually in the future. So, only those who buy elements will be getting this special feature.

Blue
Sexy Spies still 12 copy.jpg
Sexy Spies still 12 copy.jpg (685.92 KiB) Viewed 5157 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com